Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi ladies :hi:

aj - good luck getting your hubby off the comp lol ;) men and their toys!
Lindsey - how long was your last cycle? Ive never tried soy so im not gna offer advice coz I dunno what im talking about lol
welshie - yay tww :hugs: really hope gail was right :) im sure she was!
Yazzy - yay tww :hugs: sore nipples and boobs was one of my signs and cramping!

someone asked how far gone I am - 7 weeks 2mra! :) xx

ermmmm i think it was 133 days lol i cant remember exactly but was bloody long!

welshie - yeppie on the crosshairs....I see the CBFM didnt even give you a peak....I didnt know that could happen....I must say your temps are looking great though. My LP is usually around 14 to 15 days.....So I am not sure when to test.....LOL....I guess my new test date would be the 8th.... That pain you are having might be your corpus luteum forming. I get it sometimes.

Kel - OMG what a fab time you had...and oving your anniversary is awesome.... I oved 1 day after you so we are cycle buddies!!!!!

Dnady - your temps being up while taking the pills is very normal....it should go back down so that you get thsoe nice low temps for Oving! Have fun DTD!

SBB - Oh I cant wait to spend to much money on baby stuff...LOL...sounds like fun!

Never - sucks the concert got canceled but it is nice you got out....hugs for missing dh!

TnT - awww hun, you have such great support...you will be back on this crazy train very soon.....huge hugs!

lindsey - woohoo for dtd and enjoying it! LOL....looks like you just might be gearing up to Ov.

Yazzy - I hope this is it for you hun! Looks like you have a long LP like me...makes the tww feel sooooo much longer!

AJ - have fun with the exercise...me and dh have been running the beach in the moring and at first it was not so fun we really came to enjoy doing it together!

SBB- dont over do it with the moving hun! LOL you really started testing that early!!!! haha I hate to say it but I have seriously been thinking of testing....and I know it will come back bfn...but i have 20 IC burning a hole in my dresser right now!

AFM - well this tww is already creeping by.....LOL....we had a fund raiser for the humane society on Saturday night and of course I drank a bit to much and felt like hell yesterday....to make it worse both our football teams lost yesterday.....Today well I kinda feel like I might be coming down with something so taking it easy.

morning gals,gonna try and stick to smep this cycle but i dont want :sex: to be too structured so i'll still just go wit the flow.

Kel congrats on your winnings! forgot to say it before.

SBB trust me, i kno i have to keep my weight in mind when working out, i'm mostly lifting weights as a result, build some muscle without burning as much calories.

Hey Peeps:wave:

AJ...don't go turning yourself all to muscle sweets...too little lardy stuff is just as bad as too much:hugs: Hoping the smep plan works for you sweets...it has had some great results:thumbup:

Never....:hi: been upto anything exciting at work today?:hugs:

TTC....wohoo...I can change your testing date....sure now...the 8th....not any sooner:winkwink: Behave Welshie....*slaps wrists*:rofl:
Hope you're not coming down with anything hun...unless it's pg related and then well I'll hope it hits hard and sticks fast!:hugs:
TBH babe....my CBFM...I don't think it knows what is what from me using it all through my long anovulatory phase when I first got it:dohh: It could probably do with a reset:lol: I do tend to have a short surge thou so again another reason possibley why there is no peak...I'm not bothered...I have more faith in my trusty thermometer:winkwink: Thanks for the info about the corpus luteum...it hasn't been anywhere near as bad today my tum just feels kinda tender.

:hugs::flower::hugs:

Welshie - ive got midwife appointment on the 9th nov :) morning sickness still not fully set in, cant decide if its a good or bad thing lol
never - hey hun!
Lindsey - 133 - WOW! I woulda been going mad! Glad your thrush has gone :)
hi to everyone ive forgotten :) :hi:
I keep meaning to say girls, feel free to add me on facebook, my name is Charlotte Mcconnachie. Im pretty sure theres only one of me lol but if theres more im the one with my partner as my pic. Im not putting on facebook about my pregnancy

oh no Welshie, i just wanna be fit not she-hulk! Dont intend to go hardcore with it, just enough to be toned, fit and maybe a few pounds heavier.

Lindey the next time u feel the thrush coming on eat a clove of garlic, it works wonders and works really fast, you'll be fine a day or two after taking it, maybe even the same day depending on how bad it is when you take the garlic. I was plagued with thrush too but since i learned about the garlic i've had no more trouble.

Never....I'm with you Hun...Lots of :bfp: this month....I'll put an order in with Mr Stork...if it were only that easy:rofl:

Not a lot going on here sweets....just getting ready to....lose all sanity!! The Pickle is too exciteable about going to see his Nanny & Grandad tomorrow....Are we nearly there yet...has been Can we go today instead?! every 5 minutes....dreading tomorrow morning....Is it time to go yet?!....Your Welshie will be found bald rocking in a corner I feel:rofl:

:rofl:...Yeah it is cute:dohh:....even cuter that he's worn himself out and now his little peepers have closed....Shhhh....Listen.....:winkwink::rofl:

Welshie - well I think 2 dpo might be a bit to early for pg symptoms but I hope it is....LOL...here are some instructions on reseting your CBFM. I had to do it b/c my cbfm was used my a good friend who donated it to me...

•If necessary, insert fresh batteries into the monitor, and make sure that it turns on normally. A series of symbols will flash across the display, and you should see a red light in the Test Stick Slot. After a moment, the display will clear, and you'll see two dashes (--) and a lower-case "m" on the display.

Turn the monitor off. The reset procedure will fail if the monitor is on when you begin.

Insert a test stick into the monitor. If you have any test sticks left over from using the monitor previously, you might want to use one of them for this step, as the normal testing procedure requires that all of the test sticks you use in one month come from the same pack.

Press and hold the m button. With the m button still pressed, turn the monitor on. A symbol that normally means you should remove the test stick--a test stick with an exclamation point and an arrow--will come up on the display. (If this symbol does not appear, the test stick is not inserted correctly.) Do not remove the test stick, or take your finger off of the m button. After about 15 seconds, the same symbols you saw in Step 1 will flash across the display, and then the "remove test stick" icon will reappear.

Let go of the m button and remove the test stick from the monitor. If you see the double dash symbols (--) and m, it's worked properly. The Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor has now been reset and is ready for use. If you do not see these symbols, go back to Step 2 and try again.

Linds - my Girlfriend has horrible thrush and she takes garlic pills and cranberry pills on a daily basis.....She did also for a time do what AJ recommended which was eat a clove of raw garlic 1 time per day....hahaha she didnt smell to great for a while.....but it worked!

^Yep, your sweat and pee reeks of garlic but it works! The minute i feel an infection coming on i take one clove, drink some water and that usually does the trick so the garlicky smell doesnt have time to take full effect. You dont really start stinking till 2 or 3 days of taking it and thats only necessary in really severe cases.

TTC...Wow thanks for that honey:friends:
Will definately hang onto a stick and do it if the witch arrives:hugs:

^Yep, your sweat and pee reeks of garlic but it works! The minute i feel an infection coming on i take one clove, drink some water and that usually does the trick so the garlicky smell doesnt have time to take full effect. You dont really start stinking till 2 or 3 days of taking it and thats only necessary in really severe cases.

ewwww nice

Ok question girls...if anyone can help here

im noticing that im a bit dry in the CM department, does anyone know what i can do naturally to increase my CM? also has anyones Dr told them what to do?

sbb i hope the clomid works for me!!!

better get reading, you girls were chatty

Hey Dandy:wave:
I've heard that Pink Grapefruit juice is supposed to be good. Evening Primrose Oil to and there is a cough medicine with the active ingredients beginning with a G...not sure of the actual name or the doses that people take thou on that one:dohh:
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"