Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi everyone :hi:

Just a quick one as I've just got home and am really tired!!

For those trying robitussin - I just ordered some guaifenesin tablets online because I heard the cough medicine doesn't taste great. I haven't tried them yet but will let you know how I get on!! xx

:wave: leeze

a teaspoon isnt very big, its not the best taste but its not to hard to swallow :shrug: lemme know how they go for you, i havent noticed any difference to my cm yet :shrug:

are you on clomid too?

Lindsey - Aww bless ben :) lol did he look confused when you asked him to smell it?

aj :hugs: itll happen soon :) I know not soon enough but it will happen!

dandy - Aww their luvly names! Enzo is unusual! :hugs: I really hope it happens before xmas!

Ttc - ok I may have missed abit but what does robitusson Do? Ive never heard of it before lol and im passing all my knowledge onto my friend with pcos

never - yay! When you going home?
Lezze - :hi:

im going sleep now girls... Catch up in the morning..x

well i've been having some mild cramping the last few days :shrug: i dont think its anything, im expecting strong cramps for Ov this time i figure cause of the clomid :shrug: its hard to tell to with no ewcm :shrug: and my cervix still feels low...maybe it will happen in the next few days :shrug: i have no idea :(

never - hahahaha, yeah I know....geez, I want to test now but sooo dont want to see the bfn!!!!

char - robitussin thins out your cm...helps the sperm get through in case your current cm is too thick.

leeze - i use the cherry robitussin. i hate cherries, but the taste isn't bad at all. i've adapted to a lot of gross taste in the army though so that doesn't mean much coming from me! :haha:

char - i go home on 17 november and DH gets there 23 november.

AFM just found out my husband's grandpa passed away and he does not know yet (he's not awake..) ugh, i feel so horrible for him because i know exactly how it feels. i lost my grandpa in 2002 and still haven't quite gotten over it yet. :cry:

leeze - i use the cherry robitussin. i hate cherries, but the taste isn't bad at all. i've adapted to a lot of gross taste in the army though so that doesn't mean much coming from me! :haha:

char - i go home on 17 november and DH gets there 23 november.

AFM just found out my husband's grandpa passed away and he does not know yet (he's not awake..) ugh, i feel so horrible for him because i know exactly how it feels. i lost my grandpa in 2002 and still haven't quite gotten over it yet. :cry:

oh no so sorry hun:hugs:

:hi: ladies

Hope your all ok :hugs::hugs:

Just jumping on as everything is back to normal today. Kids are off to school and i have antenatal at 930 so have a bit of a rush on.

NEVER, :hugs::hugs: My thoughts are with you and DH at this sad time. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning Peeps....I'm back:yipee:....and all caught up (29 pages:shock::lol:)

Never...I'm so sorry hun...You guys are in my thoughts:hugs::hugs:

Lindsey....:wohoo::wohoo: for Crosshairs :wohoo::wohoo:

Sparkle...hope the antenatal goes ok:hugs: I love the name as well hun...I used to have a best friend in primary school called Isla...people used to find it funny cos you make both of our names out of the letters....Lisa & Isla:haha::dohh:

Leeze....Big belated welcome hun:hugs: Glad you have settled right in here:happydance: Just let me know when you think you'll either be testing or the witch is due and I'll add you to the front page:hugs:

Char...:hi: hunni...hope you're ok:hugs:

AJ....I shall go scurry off to the front page in a sec hun and change your date...got some editing of my own to do:cry:

Dandy...I hope you feel better soon hun....The saying of "the best things in life come to those that wait" will come true babe....or so I keep telling myself 2yrs and 4mths down the line:dohh::hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB....That was fab news about the mortgage hun....hope the first move has been successfully completed and stress levels are back down....you gotta take it easy hun:trouble::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Delia...So glad the bleeding has stopped babe:hugs::hugs:

Kel....those pics were amazing:rofl: Hope you had a fab time:hugs:

Linny....Fab to hear that Little Little has a nesting Mummy:winkwink: So glad Belle Amie have gone:winkwink:

Wispy....:yipee: for team:blue::yipee:

Celtic...hope your getting excited for friday hun...only 3sleeps to go:winkwink::happydance:

TTC....Hey sweetie...how's this ol tww treating you sweets? Can't wait for you to test...I have everything crossed:hugs::hugs:

TNT...Hope you're doing ok:hugs: Did you ever post pics of your pumpkins??...Did I miss them? I've got some of mine to put up when I find the lead for the camera:lol:

Yazzy...So sorry babe that the ol hag got you:hugs:....glad of the company for the next cycle thou:hugs::friends:

I'm sure I've probably forgotten someone...I'm so sorry....hope you're ok:hugs::hugs:

Well as for me....after feeling positive enough I would of put money on it from Ov to 6dpo....the witch has flown in this morning. Feeling really gutted...and tired...just want this rollercoster ride to stop now...it's been too long already:cry:
I guess in someways thou it's kinda a relief that it's bfn and witch especially after my chart was vertually identical to our precious Lil Bean's....I'd have never stopped worrying:nope:
So for this cycle....120mg soy cd3-7, iron tablets, vit c, calcium with vit d, magnesium and folic acid & pink grapefuit juice.....no maca....I'm taking a break from it.

never big :hugs: for you and you OH so sorry for both your losses :hugs:

welshie :wave:

lindsey :happydance: very happy for you girlie

ok question girls: i think my cervix may have risen, its mega high :happydance: now does it rise exactly when you are Oving, or does it rise a couple of days before Ov, cause we havent :sex: since 2 days ago in the morning :dohh: gonna do it tonight and tomorrow night but i want to know if im oving right now (maybe) or if O is about to happen...i know you cervix drops right after Ov, so ill just have to watch it i guess :shrug: what do you guys know?

also my nipples are feeling like the beginning of sensitive :shrug: hope im not imagining all this :dohh:

ok so from what i have just read, the cervix rises when Ov is about to happen then maybe higher? for Ov and then drops after Ov

dandy i always think mines low down when oving as ben always hits it when we dtd around ov n it bloody hurts:shrug:

:shrug: now that you mention that i've had mine hit before...and it hurts too, not sure if thats when im Oving though :shrug: i've never felt my cervix this high :shrug:

i think its exactly 10 days ago was my last one...or its 11 days now, cant remember :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->