Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi'ya girls, hope everything is going ok with everyone??

Haven't been in here for ages and now on clomid so never really pop in.

I bought some maca from creative nature just before i went on clomid so have 101 tablets here, still in the box. I used 99 of them before clomid.

If anyone wants them for a fiver then pm me and i'll send them out to you. :)

thanks ladies - This is my first month back and I really thought well now that the fibroids are out...what is stopping us???? I guess I put to much hope into this one cycle...so of course the let down was far worse.

thanks ladies - This is my first month back and I really thought well now that the fibroids are out...what is stopping us???? I guess I put to much hope into this one cycle...so of course the let down was far worse.

:cry: :hugs: :cry:

yeah I thought the same after my MC... they "SAY" you are more fertile after one.. YEAH RIGHT ...big line of BULLSH*T.......... hell can't even flucking ovulate

Well I guess onto the next cycle....I hope me and dh will be in the same country when I ovulate...I leave on sunday for 2 weeks and he doesnt come over till the last weekend so there is a chance I might miss the eggy.

Kel - this sucks the big one doesnt it!

sorry ttc :hugs: i know exactly what you mean by putting so much into one cycle. i do it all the time!

got my first FS appointment 13 december. hoping it's only the beginning of good news for us!

im :rofl: bens watching baby and birth programmes on tv and just hear him shouting push push push at the tv:haha:

Kel - this sucks the big one doesnt it!

yes it does babe- yes it does

got my first FS appointment 13 december. hoping it's only the beginning of good news for us!

YAY NEVER YAY................ I am so happy to hear this ...

never - oh that is so exciting...I truly hope you get to the bottom of it all you have your bump really soon!

oh and never....that day is awonderful day for your appt cuz it is my dad bday!

yes it will be a good day Never- someone else will be getting GREAT news around that time--- as it will be a sad time for me.. My due date was Dec 8th .. so instead of being sad I prefer to be happy :)

Aww kel.....huge hug hun! I am watching giuliana and bill the reality show and she is working through her mc after IVF....It is all so sad!

me neither but I am working from home today and it seems she went thruogh 1 round of ivf and miscarried....so sad....probably not the best day for me to be watching this as I have been crying like a baby b/c of this damn show...but thankfully it is over now.

me neither but I am working from home today and it seems she went thruogh 1 round of ivf and miscarried....so sad....probably not the best day for me to be watching this as I have been crying like a baby b/c of this damn show...but thankfully it is over now.

ahhhh I do that to myself ALL the time--- I watch A Baby Story and I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant on TLC.......

A Baby Story I ALWAYS end up bawling my eyes out......saying -I want that experience- good or bad I just want it.....

TURN OFF THE TV and DON'T do that to yourself anymore......:hugs:

:wave: morning girls, hope you all had a good day

AFM well that last BD i wanted to get in didnt happen :cry: cause OH was too "tired" i guess he isnt taking this seriously :shrug: its soo annoying, i reckon im out this cycle :cry: i dont think its gonna happen for me to easily :cry:

sparkle really really hope this infection clears up soon :hugs: take care of yourself and baby sparkle

TTC :hugs: so sorry this wasnt your month :hugs: i havent gone what you have so i cant imagine how upset you are, but i also know how upsetting it is as each cycle rolls around :dohh: :hugs: girlie, we'll all get those xmas bfps yet

thanks dandy...I think you are ok with your bding....DtD last night was only for extra measure....I think your timing for bding this month was really good.

kel :hugs: be happy girl, its a much better feeling :hugs:

I hate those I didnt know i was pregnant shows, i feel like its so unfair :cry:

also i heard a line the other day (from My Sisters Keeper movie) she said "in fact the only people who have trouble getting pregnant are the ones that plan for it" i think thats soo true, maybe we should all just stop everything we are doing...and stop wanting it soo badly :haha: yeah right wouldnt that be nice

im at the point now i want it desperately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"