Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ttc...i really hope so, but i feel like its not going to be that easy, i feel like im only ever gonna get BFN's :dohh:

oh Dandy....I completely know how that feels.....I have never seen a bfp either so it is very disconcerning.

ok welshie put me down to test on...13th November, (thats from the CH's) then if nothing ill go from my temp rise and test on 15th November, unless AF shows up

:hugs: ttc, really really hope we all get our xmas bfp's i hope the magic of xmas works for all of us

ttc: i had a positive OPK last cycle, and i was mega excited to just see that :haha: i really like the look of a positive :dohh:

Hey all been missing in action, getting ready to move then over did it and was so sore the last few days and then had a bad bout of IBS as well so not fun

Scan tomorrow at 7.30 pm hopefully I will find out what I am having cant wait to see baby :flower:

Never Hugs to you and DH sorry to read that!

I will try and pop in on friday and update if not it will be saturday

Take care every one :hugs:

yay for the scan tomorrow :happydance: celtic, did you break haha you dont wanna stay on team yellow anymore :hugs: cant wait to see what you are having

Celtic sweets...new house move?? you just take it easy

Can't wait to find out what you are having.. I SAY BOY!!!!!

kel thats funny, i thought Boy too!!

do you have any preference celtic?

hi everyone

just a really quick one as we're starting sperm meets egg plan tonight!

Sparkle, hope you feel better soon

TTC - a good friend of mine had fibroids (they found them after she had 3 m/cs) then she had them removed and it was about 3 months later when she got her BFP and then had a gorgeous little girl who's now 2! She's also pregnant with baby no 2 right now. Don't give up hope!

Kelster - My due date was early Feb and I keep thinking that I need a BFP by then as it feels quite sad that we're getting closer to that date and I haven't got that BFP again. I'm trying to stay positive too though

Catch up soon xx :hugs:

Leeze have fun :winkwink:

yeah it's coming up toooooooooooooooo quickly and I surely don't see me PG by that time AT ALL :(

Hey ladies, jus catching up real quick cuz this week has been real busy and now we're sitting here waiting on tropical storm Tomas to roll through so cant chat long.

Lindsey you must have died laughing at Ben! :haha:

Kel, do you have time to read some stuff if i send it to you? It might have some info u can find useful, i learnt a bit myself.

Havent been too faithful with my temping cuz i've been going to bed soooo late, no symptoms though, boobs not sore or anything, just looooooots of cm, making me wonder if i haven't ov'ed yet or sommen, neway catch you guys later.

Sure Aj you can send it... :)

I just got home from work- went to the grocery store now I HAVE to eat din din.. I am HUNGRY!!!!! so I will read it probably tomorrow :)

I saw about the dam storm and was thinking about you.. BE SAFE

leeze - thanks for telling the story about your friend....it does make me feel better, I just get a bit worried because i have never gotten pg...so it makes me feel like maybe it wasnt the fibroids ya know. I mean other people get pg with fibroids why cant I. Anyway, I have 4 months before they want me to see a fs and it will be then that they will probably recommend IVF, which I soooo dont want to do! Enjoy your Sperm meets egg marathon...lol

AJ - be safe hun.....

kel - enjoy dinner! I just had pasta primavera...it was yummy!

i had a thought Kel, they say after an abortion or d and c it can take two years to rebuild the lining that was cleaned out, have you thought about taking red raspberry leaf tea to build up your lining? just a thought i had.

:wave: hey girls

well was just talking to OH he said he was sorry about last night and could do it tonight, i said its too late little eggie only lasts 12-24 hours after Ov, he was then like whats the point of doing it all those other times when you only have a 24 hr window, then i had to explain to him about the sperm life length and how hard it is to predict Ov etc. now i think he gets why i do what i do :dohh: so i told him next cycle every second night to the T and ill use my OPK's and when i think im Oing or gonna O we will try every night :thumbup: at least he now has some idea of why its so hard

i had a thought Kel, they say after an abortion or d and c it can take two years to rebuild the lining that was cleaned out, have you thought about taking red raspberry leaf tea to build up your lining? just a thought i had.

no I haven't - but gosh I HATE tea with a passion unless I can drink it cold.. LOL

I'll give it a shot what the hell... LOL thanks

dandy - that is great you guys had a chat!

kel - you can drink it cold.....but be sure to read the ingredients on the back of the box....some advertise it is red rasp tea and it really is flavored....also try to find it organic.....you can put sugar in it to make it taste better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->