Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kewl thanks babe

ok check out this website WOW there is so much info.... look on the left hand side....

just the progestrone info is outta control and I have so many symptons

https://natural-fertility-info.com/progesterone-fertility-qa.html

WHAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is what I wanted to read!!!!!!

Inducing ovulation using progesterone

Dr. Lee had a number of patients in his practice that had been unable to conceive because they were not ovulating. For two to four months he had them use natural progesterone from days 5 to 26 in the cycle (stopping on day 26 to bring on menstruation).

Using the progesterone prior to ovulation effectively suppressed ovulation. After a few months of this, he had them stop progesterone use. If you still have follicles left, they seem to respond to a few months of suppression with enthusiasm — the successful maturation and release of an egg.

His patients, some of whom had been trying to conceive for years, had very good results conceiving with this method.

Love that site Kel! Never saw that part of it before though but lots of info for real!

^I need an email address to send u the thing to read.

it's on FB or you can PM the info

that website is awesome with soooooooooooo much info :) especially in the Fertilty Solutions section- then it also has the Fertility Remedies... did you watch the Fertility Massage part- the video

I was thinking about TnT too because it also talks about Endo

kay off to bed Nite Nite

Hey ladies,

I know im not active on here as much as I used to be. Still dealing with this I guess. My whole "fake it till i make it" isn't helping much anymore. I know this is TMI but being intimate is an emmotional event. So can't even do that. And im STILL spotting. 18 days now...Kel I saw you did for 4 weeks....should I have had a D&C? This is too much. I came on BnB tonight to say hey to the lovelies :hugs: and to read the loss threads. Cause now my house is spotless and ive shopped and done everything possible to not think this actually happened. Now im overwhelmed with emotion. Like the "numb' feeling is fading away.... ughh.... im sorry girls!

I do however see some 2ww :happydance: I hope to see some BFP's on here soon. Its weird seeing you girls that are preggo's or get BFPs doesn't affect me in a sad way. Like im excited to see all the news on the maca thread. But in real life....i get jealous as heck and almost angry. Kinda weird I guess.

:wave: hey tnt :hugs: i have to say im the same, i see lots of preg pple here and im jealous, i hear one of you girls are knocked up and im exctatic, :thumbup:

you are very brave tnt my thoughts are with you :hugs:

Dandy- :hugs: thank you hunni

Kel-AJ- not sure who put this up....but that link was awesome. It really made me think about progesterone and my endo...which has now got me thinking i need to be back on my maca to regulate my hormones. Thanks MUCHO for posting! :hugs:

Sent you the email Kel, although most of the info is on the site you posted neway.

kel - there is red raspberry leaf capsules. i've taken them before :)

hi tnt :wave: i'm with these girls. you are one brave cookie and we are here for you every step of the way! i can't imagine what you're going through we love you and i hope we can get you through this.

^We all feel that way TNT!!
The maca thread can keep you from needing therapy so come on in and vent as much as you need to :hug:

:hi: morning ladies!

jus had a quick catch up...

aj - hope your safe! Is it tropical storm season?

dandy - my partner never understod the hole Ovulation process, but I think as long as we understand we can do it ;)

Tnt - :hugs: you know where here for you! These girls are great, im glad were all here!

kel - :hugs: what cycle day are you now?

AFM - Oh is in a bad mood with me because I didnt want some sex! Im really not in the mood and he doesnt seem to understand :(

^Hurricane season for us is June-November but i dont know if we've ever had a storm so late in the year, not in my lifetime anyway. No rain so far tho which is strange, i thought it would be tearing by now.

yeah xcharx as long as we know what we are doing, i think he understands a bit better now though

Hello ladies :hugs:

I was hoping that you could share some thoughts and prayers with me today.

Yesterday afternoon was awful. My dad phoned me in a panic to say he had popped home for some tools and was unable to get into his street as it was cornered off by the police. My dad some times gets things a little wrong so assuming he was greeted by a policeman dealing with a minor incident i told him not to worry and go back to work it would probably be sorted by the time he came home. (we are not used to awful goings on in the area it's quite quite)
What unfolded after that is truly awful. It was no minor incident. A young boy who my children play with on the green outside my mums had been stabbed multiple times by his mother. The lady in question has a history of mental health issues and had not long been released from being sectioned a few weeks ago.
As of last night the little boy is still fighting for his life. I have heard no more this morning.
Another child that the authorities has let down. I am hoping that all the thoughts and prayers will get this little boy through and give him back the life he is yet to live.
I am at a loss how can this happen. Mothers are not supposed to do act like this and if a mother is having some difficulties the authorities are supposed to be there to protect the children.

Thanks ladies sorry for the awful post so early :hugs::hugs::hugs:

sparkle :hugs: some truley horrific news, it boggles me that humans can be so cruel to other humans, children, animals/pets/wildlife, im constantly amazed at the cruel natures of some human beings :(

my thoughts are with that poor little boy, what a horrible thing for him to have to suffer :hugs:

Aj - Oh and we in england moan at a lil rain lol hope it passes quickly!

dandy - men hey lol

sparkle - thats trully awfull I pray he pulls thro. I want to be a social worker for the elderly coz I can see theres soo many social workers not doing their job properly :(

AFM - Well ians in an even worse mood with me now! He said last night wake me up before you go to work, so I woke him up at 7, then he started going off on one because he had to be at work for 6.25 and called me a dickhead!x

Morning girls :wave:

Sparkle that's just awful - I truly hope he will recover and his whole life wont be ruined by what's happened. Some people just get desperate I guess and without help they lose control. So sad :cry:

TNT we love you :hugs: I hope you will get through this and start to feel more positive soon... I can only imagine how hard it must be, I'm glad you can still come on here and I hope it helps to have people here... :hugs:

I'm off to the bank to pay the deposit on our new house... Catch you later :wave:

X x x

Lindsey Hows your temp today?

sbb - do you wna cry parting with soo much cash lol cant wait to get my house! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->