Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lindsey Hows your temp today?

sbb - do you wna cry parting with soo much cash lol cant wait to get my house! X

still high i ddnt wanna get up this morn boobs still hurt and now i cant poo even tho i really need to:growlmad:

Yeh it's hard char - £35k am about to part with!! Our bank balance is huge, but only cos we've just got the money from our house sale through.. It won't last long :haha: will have to hand the rest of it over in 3 weeks when we exchange! but it's worth it, really want this house a LOT!!

Lindsey constipation is a symptom :thumbup:

X x x

Yeh it's hard char - £35k am about to part with!! Our bank balance is huge, but only cos we've just got the money from our house sale through.. It won't last long :haha: will have to hand the rest of it over in 3 weeks when we exchange! but it's worth it, really want this house a LOT!!

Lindsey constipation is a symptom :thumbup:

X x x

thanks hun alough i think im out . ben thinks imnot lol i guess il find out in around 7 days

:hi: ladies

hubby off again bright and early... he has worked SOOO much extra this week I miss him.. but got a lil sumthng sumthng last nite :winkwink: :rofl:

I am at a loss how can this happen. Mothers are not supposed to do act like this

I am at a loss HOW SHE WAS MADE A MOTHER yet there are sooo many woman that want to love a child but can't.... THAT'S the shit that pisses me off more then anything

that poor lil boy- I am gutted just gutted- that child did not deserve that- I would of brought that little boy into my home and loved him so much and gave him a life he so soooo deserves-- grrrrrrrrr god that just GUTS me- why- why can people who are on drugs- don't give a fluck about their children- hurt them- or even kill them -aloud to have a baby yet there are so many of us struggling just to have a child or keep one which will give that child a world of love and support.. damnit I just don't undrestand.. ahhh but I guess never will... :(

TnT- that was me with the link and yes I found it sooo interesting- especially when I read the Endo section :) no honey I bled for 2 weeks after my D&C and the second was a natural MC which the bleed lasted 7 days (remember I was not that far along with the second one) 1st one I was 7-6 weeks preggos... if you see clotting or start bleeding heavy then I would call and ask :hug:

Oh kewl thanks Never- didn't now they came in pill form- would prefer that so much more..

AJ got the email thanks again :)

Char Hi ya honey- how ya feeling? I am on CD67 :cry:

Suz----- OMG good luck and a big huge congrats to you!!!!!!

afm- nutting just waiting for AF to show up next week- I started back up on my cream 5 days ago-----

kay everyone have a fab weekend :)

sparkle - that is absolutely horrific! :cry: :cry: just another example of those given the gift and not appreciating it...

kel - no problem honey :hugs:

AFM my temps have been crap this cycle. have had EWCM two different times this cycle and feel like i've already ovulated. hoping so! no pos OPK though, even though i have only tested once a day...sigh..

does having dreams that your 82 yr old nan has had a baby clarrify as a weird/vivid dream?

I gotta a rant--- GRRRRRRRRR

god why do some people only think about themselves and NEVER about anyone else????????

is it me or do you run into people like that?????

no sensativity or just totally CLUELESS???

i know a lot of people like that! in fact, my DH used to be exactly like that. luckily, he's changed.. i couldn't take it anymore! i believe there is a time and a place for everything. there is situations where thinking about yourself is imperative, but some people just take it a little too overboard for me.

go figure, my next two temperatures could matter considering this is the time in my cycle i always ovulate. going to drink tonight and tomorrow night though so who knows. don't really care. don't have my hopes too high that i will ovulate when i see DH next. :hugs:

i know a lot of people like that! in fact, my DH used to be exactly like that. luckily, he's changed

that is a good thing.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

see Jeff and I are just the opposite-- we give so much to soo many people... and it always seems to turn around and we get crapped on....

i know a lot of people like that, my good friend is like that. honestly, i think it's better to think of yourself before them just for that reason.

ya know I am not saying i am perfect because I am far from that... I do have a tiny mean streak in me :rofl:

but like for instances in here... I only know you guys from chit chatting on the internet - do I know you personally ABSOLUTELY NOT-but I try to come in here everyday to cheer you on- feel your pain- feel your excitment because I UNDERSTAND (been thru the LONG cycles- the happiness of being PG and utter HURT of loosing it) and I should hope I would get the same from all of you- WHICH I HAVE and KNOW always will :hugs:

You guys helped me thru my second most trying time in my life and if it wasn't for you MY GOD.... I know I would be a wreck :hugs:

just the situtation is- I just hate to see people who only think of themselves but I guess sometimes you have too :shrugs: I dunno :lol:

OK OK off my soap box- rant is over- I'll deal with it my own way over here :lol:

Thanks Never- :hugs:

Hey girls - money parted with and been shopping all morning!! :D

Kell I know what you mean, my best friend is like that. She's oblivious anyone else even exists most of the time! We started ttc at the same time and she got preg straight away.. Then got in a strop with me cos I hadn't spoken to her much - it never even crossed her mind that I might be struggling!

My other best friend, who's a gay bloke, is the same, but he totally knows it! He jokes that it's all about him.. But he does genuinely give a shit about other people.

Thank god for this site - I genuinely think that although we don't know each other, the support is invaluable....
Anyway who's pissed you off?!?!

Never I chart stalked you - nothing very clear there yet - chill and enjoy some drinkies at the weekend!

X x x

Anyway who's pissed you off?!?!

:rofl: no one in particular.. :rofl: just an observation is all

:dance: soooo happy for you that this part of the ordeal is DONE :dance: for now at least :lol:

Kel - wow this is a long ass cycle lol Ooh dont observe - youll just get more angry lol :)

sbb - Oh dear... Your poor bank balance lol!

Lindsey - weird dream! Oi you are not out until af!

:hi: to all the other luvly ladies yet to come on :) x

Kel - wow this is a long ass cycle lol Ooh dont observe - youll just get more angry lol

yeah it is babe!!! the last one I had that was REALLY long was Nov 22, 2009 until March 3, 2010..... it suxed.. :lol: but I did get PG that very next cycle...

how ya feeling?

:wave: girls,

Sparkle- I cannot believe what that mother did to her son!!! That poor little boy is in my prayers! Im with Kel though...I dont understand how parents can do things like that or are on all kinds of drugs and get pregnant and dont even care about their child really....besides the monthly check they get from the government. Yet here we ALL are bending over backwards to do everything RIGHT! And we all have struggles with this process from losses to preg issues...yet there are parents like that. I understand mental illness is probably an issue here which really isn't an excuse because its easy to get help, just have to ask. Took me a long time to get help after I got stabbed and I did it anyways. So I just cant understand why a mother would do that to her own child that she bore in own womb??? But that poor lil boy and the rest of his family is in my prayers!

Kel- I think your rant is perfect. Im with you on people being self consumned with themselves. A few of my friends tend to be that way. I admit I have been that way for last couple weeks...but I think only cuz I need to reach out...which I usually just hold it in. Amy and I always try to be there for everyone to where we get taken advantage of sometimes. But its the golden rule..."Do unto others as you want done unto you"

AJ-Char- I hope you guys stay safe with the storms....I could NOT handle a storm like that....ughh My biggest fear is a pseunami (sp) which in Missouori isn't happening but when I lived in Cali, I always feared it. haha So I hope you guys stay safe there... :hugs:

SBB- I have no idea how much that is. :haha: I dont understand euro's very well. But so excited for you to have a fresh start in a new home with a new baby! YEAY... so exciting!

Never- Have a blast tonight hunni! You definitely deserve a nice night. How many days until your stateside? Oh and I know I missed this sense I was gone...but how was your dr appts? Any good news to share? :hugs:

AFM- Well girls, I talked to my dad last night. And he always seems to pull me outta my funks. He's sad of what happened but he made a good point that I had no control over it and it was in God's hands, so why keep batting my brain to make sense of all this? So I am attempting to move forward, but NOT forget. I need to be healthy again mentally and physically for when we try again. My dad always seems to make sense of things when I think life is just horrid. After I got stabbed- I was depressed for like 2 years then one day he said, its done and over with...why are you still sad about it? Kinda suck it up sorta thing in a nicer way. LOL So I just love him. And you girls are so kind to be here for someone you barely know. I kept checking on here daily to see how you all were just couldn't talk I guess. But now im hopen to be back at it again. :hugs:

Alright gotta get ready to head to the salon....its gonna be a long night. Have a good/night everyone!

TnT your dad is a very WISE man....... :hugs: yep it was completely out of our hands...I promise you it WILL get easier... not much but it will :)

I admit I have been that way for last couple weeks...but I think only cuz I need to reach out..

and you should of been... you really needed people and I HOPE they were there for you... :hugs: because exactly---- what comes around goes around :winkwink:

Morning! Well Tomas was a flop, not one drop of rain where i live, maybe other parts of the island got rain but we were dry, so work resumes as normal today. Just a tad disappointed cause i was looking forward to a bit of rain but glad it wasn't anything serious at the same time.

Spark that is just a horrid, horrid story, i agree with Kel, how is it fair that those people just pop babies out so easily? It just makes me so mad! I hope he pulls through, keep us updated.

Hey, i was wondering, how many of us on here have a blackberry? If you blackberry ladies are up for it, we can add each other and talk sometimes in real time, even open a multi chat so we can all chat a bit.

I guess I am not happy you got no rain AJ- if you are :rofl:

nope no blackberry here- sorry just a regular cell phone

Morning! Well Tomas was a flop, not one drop of rain where i live, maybe other parts of the island got rain but we were dry, so work resumes as normal today. Just a tad disappointed cause i was looking forward to a bit of rain but glad it wasn't anything serious at the same time.

Spark that is just a horrid, horrid story, i agree with Kel, how is it fair that those people just pop babies out so easily? It just makes me so mad! I hope he pulls through, keep us updated.

Hey, i was wondering, how many of us on here have a blackberry? If you blackberry ladies are up for it, we can add each other and talk sometimes in real time, even open a multi chat so we can all chat a bit.

im getting one in decmeber for a joint anniversary/ bday/ xmas prez lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->