Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :wacko: :wacko: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Thank god for this site - I genuinely think that although we don't know each other, the support is invaluable

absolutely :hugs: but then again I would probably take one look at you Suz and say-- ewwwww I don't like that girl.. BBBAHHAHAHA

only kidding :friends: nahh I know we would get along :)

an old friend of mine I met online is from the bible belt in Maryland- we are TWO TOTALLY and I am talking TOTALLY different people and we gotta along just fine....

:rofl: kel I'm very hurt :rofl: we'd so get on, especially if we were pissed I think!! :D

TNT you are totally allowed to be 'all about you' there's lots of situations in life where you need to let it out and focus on yourself - there's nothin wrong with that at all!

I'm glad your dad helped... Sometimes it can take someone to look from the outside and give you a different perspective...
And you got stabbed? How awful :hugs: I hope you're ok about it now...

X x x

especially if we were pissed I think

Ohhhh we would be two squating crows in the corner- pissin about everyone and ranting and raving.. .. weeeeeeeeeeee doggie

And you got stabbed

JEEPERS how did I miss that comment..............WTH???????????????? stabbed HUH- I gotta go back now and read again

who the F stabbed you? did they get caught? are they in Jail.. if not my arse is coming out to Miz and beat the crap outta them

Kel - hopefully its a sign then :) im fine thanx! I can tell youd be a funny drunk ;) Haha

Tnt - im glad your feeling a bit better in yourself :) dads are men of little but wise words :)

aj - glad the storm didnt come!

Well ladies its my friends bday party tonight but I wont get there til 9 coz of stoopid work :( Oh Yea I went to a wake earlier of one of my clients,one of the girls I work with told his wife im pregnant which cheered her up and she said 'ill get knitting straight away' x

AJ - great post I think I will go and check it out also....

Kel - geez it is worth a shot.....maybe you can talk to this guy directly!

TnT - good to see you babe....its ok to still be sad....you had a very traumatic event happen to you! We all understand and feel just a bit of your grief with you...just as we all rejoice when the others get BFP's.....we are all in this together and if I were near you now I would be giving you the biggest hug I could muster! BTW your dad sounds like a very wise man....

sparkle - Oh my gosh....that is so horrible.....I will send out my angels to try and protect this lil one and help him heal!

Char - sorry you and OH are having it rough right now...is he stressed out at work or something?

sbb - woohoo!!!!!! its almost yours!

never - hmmm you temps are a bit screwy this cycle...are you on the maca this month?

Kel - Oh I know....selfishness is one attribute that I will not tolerate in friends.....it is a horrible thing to be selfish...and the selfishness continues...btw feel free to rant...some how it makes me feel better....hahahahahaha

Aj - glad to hear tomas was a flop! I dont think haiti was spared though! Did you at least get to take the day off???

well nothing going on here....been busy trying to get my work done because I will be traveling for 2 weeks....woohoo!!!! Going to Disney world to spoil my nephews....at least my af will be here at teh same time and I am hoping I wont have those af blues b/c I will be distracted by my beautiful nephews! yeah for Friday!

^Nope, didnt get the day off cause there's been no rain where i am at all! Everybody had to be at work as usual this morning cause even last night there was no rain. I'm really concerned about Haiti though, i was really hoping they would get a break.

I feel cheated :haha: was really hoping for a bit of rain last night and nada!

so i temped about 20 mins early this morning...and my temp has gone up more :shrug:

its actually the highest its been ever in the last 2 cycles :shrug: hope its not just a oncer...

tnt OMG you got stabbed?? thats crazy, ouch, so glad you are all good now, that must have been very traumatic :hugs:

AJ - no blackberry here either...i have a HTC magic

i would like to add you girls on facebook...but no one knows we are TTC...being friends with you wouldnt give it away would it? :shrug:

Hello Ladies :hugs:

Well not only is it bacon sandwich day today, but my DH is also taking me away for the night.
We have been together 8 years yesterday and we like to do some thing to mark the occasion.

I hope you ladies have a lovely weekend :hugs::hugs: I will check in tomorrow evening to see you all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

im good, having a very lazy saturday :thumbup: just been at the dog park, now am kinda bored...not sure what to do :shrug: might start a new book :shrug:

my temp went up this morning :shrug: not sure if that means anything but i like it :haha: i have no signs or symptoms that make me think its not just another cycle that will come to an end in a few days :dohh:

oh lindsey...nice temp drop...maybe implantation dip?? :dust: lots of dust for you, fxed

im good, having a very lazy saturday :thumbup: just been at the dog park, now am kinda bored...not sure what to do :shrug: might start a new book :shrug:

my temp went up this morning :shrug: not sure if that means anything but i like it :haha: i have no signs or symptoms that make me think its not just another cycle that will come to an end in a few days :dohh:

oh lindsey...nice temp drop...maybe implantation dip?? :dust: lots of dust for you, fxed

fingers xd for you hun. nah i think its just low as was an hour earlyer then normal i recon il be seeing the with in 6 days time just dont feel lucky with it this mth

we are almost same dpo...wouldnt it be nice if we both got our bfps together :hugs: :friends:

im not feeling too positive of anything good either :dohh: you did bd at good times though :thumbup: i think your in with a shot

we are almost same dpo...wouldnt it be nice if we both got our bfps together :hugs: :friends:

im not feeling too positive of anything good either :dohh: you did bd at good times though :thumbup: i think your in with a shot

thanks hun i guess im just feeling out as could never see myself getting a proper bfp ive only ever had very faint tests that have turned out to be chems

i've never had a pos hpt...and i dont really expect one ever :dohh: i guess it will be a huge surprise when/if it ever happens

really really hoping, but trying not to get my hopes up...too far to fall when AF arrives :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->