Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

definately let me know if the acupuncture works leeze, im interested in that route if the clomid fails me

yes never i hear you :sulk: but im still gonna stay negative....just because i can :haha:

will let you know how acupuncture goes for sure! I'm hoping it's going to be relaxing but am a bit worried about getting lots of needles stuck in me regularly!!

:haha: im a needle phobe, but i really think that acupuncture i could handle :shrug: im very curious to see if it would actually work though

:wave: girls

Just got back from the dr. Im still "technically" preg. My body is holding onto pieces of placenta right now. Have to have an ultrasound tomorrow at 2 to see if there is pieces left in me. :cry: and then redo HCG levels on Friday. She said my body still just wants to be pregnant. =( so I guess we will see what happens. If I have pieces in me still then I will more than likely have a D&C. :cry: So idk what to think right now. She thinks I would be cleared to try again when AF returns but gotta get through this first. She said I had a working cyst that was producing progesterone so no need for the cream. And she said the red rasberry is good to go. So I guess just wait for tomorrow.....I just want this over with so i can sorta move on.

tnt :hugs: your body wants to be pg as much as you do :hugs: you will get through it and at the end of this terrible nightmare sometime in the not to distant future is a BFP waiting for you :hugs:

Aw Hun :hugs: that's hard... I guess at least by tomorrow you should know what's going on and if you do have to have a d&c then it should be over sooner and you can start to move on... I'm trying to see the positive :shrug: but I know it must be awful for you :hugs:

X x x

Thanks Dandy and SBB

I agree with you guys. If I have to have a D&C then at least I will be cleaned out and KNOW for sure that everything is gone. I see it as positive...its just thinking how much my body held onto this pregnancy then I wish I could've stayed that way. But I know if I have a DC then I know for sure that everything is gone, instead of being preg again and worrying about pieces left in me that could cause another MC. So I see it as good and bad. We were in the same room where we saw the heartbeat...so that was bittersweet at the same time.

Im so glad I have you guys to talk to. :hugs: Where would I be without you girls! Your ALL so amazing!!! :hugs:

Glad we can help just a little bit... Big :hugs: for tomorrow x x x

hi ya all...

TnT- aww hun.. I am so sorry.... I can tell you a D&C sounds the best for you and it really isn't bad AT ALL.... I was out for about 15 minutes- I had MINOR and I mean MINOR pain when I woke up---- I SPOTTED for about 2 weeks (yes I know just what ya wanna hear) but no clots- no pain-no cramps

ahh crud muffin I forgot what else I read.. I did read just forgot- seems to happen when ya hit forty.... LOL

Yazzy so glad the HSG is over for you- ewww a bit of pain huh... :hugs:

Imagine 40 AND baby brain - you'll be hopeless :rofl:

X x x

Hi gals!!!

Char- not really "trying" right now....although we should probably be using protection. I figured I wouldn't get my hopes up anyway since- it took almost 4 months after my first m/c for my period to return. If I did O this week, then hopefully i'll see af in about two weeks which would be nice because I don't want to wait 4 months. We were gonna wait anyway til after the new years to actually start trying...get back on clomid etc....

TnT- When I changed doctors, after they did and u/s and saw nothing, he was pretty sure that I didn't need a d&c and that my body would just bleed out whatever was left. his first hcg was 1100 something and two days later it was down to 334 so he said there was no reason for me to come back unless I started to bleed heavily or if I was having bad pains, which thankfully I had neither. It was just really drawn out. the day before I stopped bleeding, I passed another piece of tissue and a small clot- and that was it....had the brown stuff for a day or two and then it was all gone. I even took another HPT and was finally negative. I go back on nov 22 for my f/u and they will do another u/s just to be sure that my cyst has shrunk.

I think the D&C is your best bet...I do feel like if you're still bleeding...it really is harder to just try to move on because really- you still have that "PREGNANT" feeling, which you can't escape. :hugs:

tnt - :hugs: we are here for you honey. i'm with the girls. sounds like the best thing right now.

kel - yes, i did hear!

ok girls im getting antsy...i really am doubtful i'll ever get a bfp...but what do you think if i sneak in a test tomorrow? or should i wait?? will it not show anything

so i had a blood test yesterday and my gyn has confirmed that i did O :thumbup: i have to have another blood test next week :dohh: the fact that we really stuffed up the "sex every second night" rule im very doubtful of anything good happening this cycle :dohh: im trying to keep some hope going, but im just not happy with my temp this morning :cry:

dandy - how about you see how your temp goes tomorrow and based on that you decide if you should test or not?

AFM i really feel like i have ovulated. my temps are not showing it, but i'm not trusting my thermometer too much as well. i've had the EWCM, nausea, diarrhea, bloatedness, insecureness, EVERYTHING that comes along with my usual ovulation. i even had close to positive opk's when i tested cd9-15. i was only testing once in the morning so i could have easily missed it. i took an opk today and there is a barely even visible line. i guess i'm just going to sit back and wait for AF. i know i have a 14 day lp spot on so i should be able to calculate my ovulation based on when i get AF....sigh :)

never :hugs: your temps really arent showing anything are they :dohh:

mmm i'll see what my temps do..but i might put off testing till either AF doesnt show or at least next wednesday :shrug: just hope i can hold out that long

nope - nothing at all...but what can i do... :shrug: no matter how many different ways i have put in my temps it keeps giving me CD13 ovulation, lol... so i'm pretty much just going to wait this one out and see what happens...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->