Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:thumbup: good plan never

im haveing a down moment :cry: i really truly think we didnt catch the eggie this cycle :dohh: so we are just gonna have to try harder next time :dohh:

Delila :hugs: hope you get your cycles back soon :)

Tnt :hugs: hope the d&c ends all the bleeding so you can get back to feeling yourself.

dandy - did you bed the day before or after you Od? I agree with never - wait to see what 2mras temp is to whether you test or not. Hope its gna be a bfp tho :) and itll surprise you ;)

:hi: to all the other ladies :kiss:

AFM - me and another carer are going to the Office today coz our manager is taking us for a mug. We asked for alternate weekends off, got told its basically impossible,few months later a new carer starts and bang she gets alternate weekends off! Grr x

Never...don't be worried if you have a HSG, it's all over within minutes. Its probably because I never really get stomach cramps with AF so it was a shock to get one without much warning lol!

I'm cd13 and have sore bb's...I am so hoping that means i'll ov in about 6/7 days....fingers crossed!

char, no we bd the day that FF says i did Ov :shrug: and then 3 days prior :shrug: so i dont know

well my nipples are hardely sore now :shrug: wonder if AF is gonna come early :shrug:

Thanks Dandy, and come on PMA for you! Its not over til AF shows! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

im feeling doubtful, i've already told OH that we have to do better at the "every 2nd night" rule next cycle, i want this BFP before xmas!!

Good morning ladies

how is EVERYONE...

:rofl: Never did you see who they replaced with with... yep yep-- cheers cheers to a 1-15 season.... UGH LOL

Nite Dandy- you are NOT out til the UGLY witch sings

Yazzy- EVERYTHING is crossed for you

Delia- vacation is coming and TTC I hope you are enjoying your's

WELSHIE WHERE THE F ARE YOU??????????????

:hi: Suz- Linny- Spark- BTW Spark how is that little boy?... TnT, AJ, Char, Celtic

AFM-------------I am SPOTTING.................YAY Spotting- morning CM check and there was blood.....................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a frigin RELIEF

Morning :wave: yeh where the hell is Welshie?!

:thumbup: for the spotting kell!

X x x

I dunno I sent her a PM and I haven't heard back from her yet.. grrrrrrrrrrrrr and I stalked her butt- last log in was this AM

yeah the weird thing is right now it is only by my cervix and mixed in with my CM.. nothing on the TP yet--- so tomorrow it should be full blown

on with the SOY-- should I do 2-6 or 3-7---- "F" the 5-9 that didn't work :lol:

Hmmm I'd go 3-7 probably, and make sure it's a decent dose as smaller doses obviously don't work :dohh:

X x x

Hmmm I'd go 3-7 probably, and make sure it's a decent dose as smaller doses obviously don't work :dohh:

X x x

thanks babe!!!! yep going with 4 pills this time.. my July cycle I took 3!!! :thumbup:

Good good, will you put your chart back up so it's easier to stalk :lol:

You don't have to, I have the link but it's easier if it's in your siggy! :shrug:

X x x

Loool SBB, thats some serious stalking if you have the link!! :haha:

:wave: to all you ladies

my temp is up this morning but i've been so bad at temping this month i have no idea when i ov'ed or if we have a chance, anyway in my mind i'm just working towards next cycle, eating better and stuff, not even thinking about this cycle much.

Still haven't gotten the sleep thing sorted yet!:cry: We're car shopping right now and between that and work i cant get to bed before midnight but as soon as we find a car (hopefully this week) things will be better.

Good good, will you put your chart back up so it's easier to stalk :lol:

You don't have to, I have the link but it's easier if it's in your siggy! :shrug:

X x x
nooooooooooooooooooope---- :rofl:

AJ hmm LOL I knew before I even went in what kinda car I was getting--- NO IFS ANDS OF BUTTS about it... good luck though

^Its waaaaay different here Kel! Car shopping here can take the whole day and you still might come home empty handed, people here rarely buy new cars, mostly second hand so it takes a bit of shopping to find one in good condition that runs fine and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->