Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Afternoon ladies :hugs::hugs:

Sorry ladies I'm going to moan :growlmad::growlmad:

Had another doctors appointment today, not only has the water infection not cleared up but i now have thrush too and quite a bad case. I feel like i need to drag my ass along the floor like dogs do :blush: :cry: My fooey is having a nightmare :blush:. Put this with the fact i cant sleep at night for horrible dreams, trips to the toilet and a very painful pelvis and we have one very miserable sparkle today :cry::cry:
Baby sparkle keeps cheering me up though she is giving me little nudges and as long as she is OK and nothing is affecting her i should probably snap out of it lol. I think I'm just over tired and niggly today. God help my poor Dh when he comes home. I think it's best i say nothing and smile through my gritted teeth :winkwink:

Hope you ladies are having a better day :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw sparkle :hugs: that's no fun... I hope it clears up soon :dohh:
As you say at least baby sparkle is doing ok :)

X x x

Hey girls,

Sparkle- My goodness hun! I hope that clears up soon. Glad its not affecting baby Sparkle though. I hope you feel better soon.

Dandy- I agree with everyone else...your not completely out yet girl. Keeping the PMA for you hun.

Never- Your cycle is usually pretty spot on so for things to be different is very weird. But you do have that appt again soon. I sure hope this is the beginning of a BFP for you hun.

Kel- YEAY for spotting. So glad hun. I hope this new fresh cycle with soy brings on better news for you. I sure do hope so.

AJ- Car shopping always tires me out too. I think its very stressful personally. LOL So hopefully this week you do find something good.

:wave: to everyone else! I sure hope you all are well.

AFM- Woke up at 130 last night and got very sick. I thought I had the flu but today its not as bad. Just alot of pain and nausea. Its almost worse then my surgery this year...I barely had any pain then. So just hopen things are nearing a finish or have a D&C. I wanna move on to the next cycle so we can get a BFP before our donor leaves for Afgan. So goen to US soon....just trying to relax right now.

aww Spark hun.. I am sorry you feel like Ca Ca--- :hugs: I have to admit I have never had a yeast infection or thrush and I am soooooooooooo lucky....ps. how is that little boy?

TnT- keep us updated on the scan- can't wait for all this to be over for you.. I know how trying of a time it is :hugs:

Hi kel, I have only ever had thrush twice in my life before getting pregnant this time. This is the 4th month in a row that i have been treated for it grrrr.

No news yet on the little boy. The last we heard he was critical but stable. I'm hoping no news is good news :thumbup:

Hi kel, I have only ever had thrush twice in my life before getting pregnant this time. This is the 4th month in a row that i have been treated for it grrrr.

No news yet on the little boy. The last we heard he was critical but stable. I'm hoping no news is good news :thumbup:

grrrrr is right bub.... all I can do it imagine you SCOOTING around like a doggie... Oh Spark- you cracked me up when you said that...

well yeah I guess no news is good news... I hope the mom got her A$$ locked up for a LONG time

sparkle - i hope you feel better soon honey, so sorry to hear about it all.

tnt - i hope this is nearing the end for you so you can get closer to your :bfp:

AFM still haven't ovulated i don't believe. looks like this is going to throw everything off for my next cycle, so doesn't look like DH and i will have a shot next month. i honestly don't know why i get my hopes up anymore. :nope:

:wave: morning girls

:hugs: sparkle, sounds like your in quite an uncomfortable annoying predicament :dohh: hope it clears up soon for you

well another low temp for me...i really think AF is on its way :cry: its lower than the 10 dpo temp in my last cycle :cry:

Hello Ladies!!

I have been reading this thread and also about Maca. I have decided to join Maca club. DH and I have not been doing "IT" enough so still TTC.. I live in Canada, so can anyone tell me where I can buy it from - pharmacy or online. I often go to States, so I can buy Maca from there too. Please let me know which brand I should be buying.

Thanks,
Val

Hello Ladies!!

I have been reading this thread and also about Maca. I have decided to join Maca club. DH and I have not been doing "IT" enough so still TTC.. I live in Canada, so can anyone tell me where I can buy it from - pharmacy or online. I often go to States, so I can buy Maca from there too. Please let me know which brand I should be buying.

Thanks,
Val

Never- this is a VERY screwy cycle for u.. you stressing out to much so it will fall when u see DH????

STOP STRESSING sweetie

WELCOME VAL---- now that you have decided to JOIN the thread you better stick around.. LOL there is a bit of madness in here- as most of these gals are COO COO in the head... bbahhahaha :rofl: just kidding.. hee hee hee but everyone is here to support and give any info you are looking for

I have stop taking Maca- quite a bit ago, but it may of helped me back in March to get my :bfp: I have bought both these brands

The Vitamin Shop web or Amazon

https://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/maca-powder.jpg

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/images/catalog/skus/l_no-1505.png

kel - the stressing thing has nothing to do with it. if that were the case my cycle would screw up every time i get to see DH. for example july & september, both times we had a shot. so don't think that's it.

dangit..... still nothing on the TP..............grrrr how frustrating... she is just taking her sweet frigin time to get here

kel - the stressing thing has nothing to do with it. if that were the case my cycle would screw up every time i get to see DH. for example july & september, both times we had a shot. so don't think that's it.

well bubba you have me COMPLETELY stumped because you are CLOCK WORK... and usually it is ME that makes everyone stumped...

Dandy I'm not saying you'll get your bfp, but you can't rule it out based on your temps... And don't even bother comparing individual temps to last cycle! Its totally pointless and not relevant! It's the overall pattern you need to look at, not the single temps. I'm not saying your chart is looking good for a bfp, in all honesty it's not - but as I said yesterday, loads of crappy charts result in bfps. Never, ttc, aj and others on this thread have had amazing charts and we've all gone crazy about them, and they turned into nothing :( so please don't rely on it!!

Welcome val! Am uk so can't help but kel has pointed you in the right direction I hope...

Never :hugs: I hope your wonky cycle sorts itself and you get to ov when you're with OH...

X x x

Hi everyone

TNT - am really feeling for you right now, sounds like a tough time for you :flower:

Sparkle - sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I used to get thrush a lot when I was younger so I really sympathise with you. I hope it clears up soon

Val - I read that with Maca it's best to get the organic type and if you get it in capsules because it doesn't taste great then go for the gelatinised ones as they are easier to digest

On Maca actually, has anyone had a sore stomach after taking it? Last month I increased my dose from 2 to 4 tablets daily and this month I've been taking 5 tablets and keep getting stomach ache. I've also started taking evening primrose oil this cycle so I'm wondering it that might be contributing to it - anyone else had similar experiences? xxx

Leeze I got a bad tummy when I was on the organic powder that is why I stopped taking it

i also got an upset stomach. when i did, i was taking the max dosage of maca (3,000mg) so i went back down to 1,500mg and stayed on that for a while until i bumped it back up to 3,000mg and then my stomach was fine.

:hi: ladies!

ive caught up BUT forgotten everything :( my brains not working!

hope you are all ok!

xx

sbb, you are right, my chart is not looking good for a bfp, better start focusing on the next cycle then :dohh:

im so bumbed :cry: i was really hoping that my first clomid cycle would do the trick :dohh: we have to try harder next time :dohh:

are you still keeping up with your exercise Dandy?

Oh ya! I got some red raspberry tea for the heck of it so i'll be adding that to my routine. Looks like i might actually get some decent sleep tonight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->