Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

...no i havent exercised for about 3 days :dohh: ill definately go for a walk today :)

^Oh well you've been doing pretty well if you've kept up with it up till now.

thanx AJ, i have to try to get more motivated :dohh: im still at about 3kg lost, cant seem to lose anymore :shrug: gotta get tougher on myself

how are you going with your health kick?

Keeping up with the healthy eating and taking my supplements but the sleep and exercise are kicking my heiny, need to up the water drinking too. The food bit seems to be working already tho but need to get the sleep sorted ASAP then everything else will fall into place.

I'm trying to stick to these "important 5" things from the Natural Fertilityy site Kel posted:

1. Drink 1 quart of water first thing in the morning. You can add squeezed lemon to this if you would like.

2. Drink 1 fertility smoothie every day. The fertility smoothie should contain at least one fertility superfood (maca, spirulina, UltraGreens, royal jelly, etc.)

3. Eat one big green salad per day.

4. Eat one dark leafy vegetable every day. Swiss chard, kale, spinach, etc.

5. Drink one green juice every day. (If you are not able to get a juicer you can replace this step with one serving of UltraGreens or another organic greens supplement everyday.)

AJ- Wow you are VERY dedicated! I wish I had that motivation. I couldn't do like two of those things. HAHA no way no how!

Dandy- Remeber that it took me 4 cycles of clomid for me to get a bfp. Once I went up to 100mg we got it. So dont give up just yet hunni. Im sure your BFP is right around the corner.

:wave: Kel, Never, Leeze, SBB :hugs:

AFM- Feeling like crap-ola! Had to have a transvaginal ultrasound today. Usually I always have those but today it hurt alot. I do have tissue still in me and my cervix is closed. So IDK if this means D&C or not?? :shrug: The US tech called my dr but she wasn't in today and will more than likely call me tomorrow morning. Im cramping alot and dizzy and nauseous! Shoot I just realized I have more preg symptoms now then I did! :dohh:

Well Im off to chill out for the rest of the night! Have a good night/day girls!

tnt big :hugs: im so sorry you have to go through all of this :hugs: dont forget you have all of us with you in spirit giving you lots of :hugs: when you feel down

you are right tnt, im sure my BFP will happen when it is supposed to happen :thumbup: i shall try to be more positive

and AJ :sick: i could not do the smoothie or the green juice :sick:

Hi gals!!:hi: at the airport as we speak waiting on the last leg of our flight...VACATION HERE I COME!!!

Dandy- if it makes you feel any better, I didn't get my last BFP til 16 DPO

thanx delilah...but nope doesnt help, i really think i am out.

Hoping for Lindsey to get her BFP soon

so girls, how many of you have actually gotten a BFP from Maca? this is my first cycle taking it, and I'm taking 3 capsules, 525 mg/capsule.. is this enough?

Oh no! The green juice thing would kill me too :haha: my powdered vitamins are made of all green things so i just add that to my shake and use that as the green juice substitute, it said on the site i could do that, i was so relieved! No. 3 and 4 pretty much go together too so i end up doing 3 things instead of 5. I still suck at the water bit though so i guess i really just do 2 things.

dandy - is that all you got out of what sbb post? i might be mistaken but i got out a lot more from it then just that AF is coming. but that's just me.

never :dohh: yer thats all i got, i'll have to go bak and read it

Ok i went bak and reread, and basically the temps tell me nothing, :shrug: which i agree with sbb, i also have a lack of any kind of symptoms or anything to make me think that af is not coming :dohh: i had cramping after Ov, thats gone :shrug: my nipples are hardly sore anymore, that normally indicates AF :shrug: so i really do think im out :dohh:

Dandy - af symptoms and bfp symptoms are the same,thats why you just never know! Clomid is kicking your body into gear,so if you dont get a bfp this month then jus think 'ive come this far, I know its gna happen soon'. And dont forget, weve all been where you are!

:hi: morning ladies! Hope your all Well :hugs:

im shattered :( these early mornings are starting to kill me :( x

yes char, you are right, hopefully my body will be in full swing next cycle and we can catch that little sucker :thumbup:

Dandy - I hope soo too :hugs: I know it drives you mad waiting for a bfp! How long have you been trying now?x

about 7 months :dohh: but i've prob only really badly started wanting it to happen in the last 4 months :shrug: but im so over the wait game :dohh:

Dandy - consider yourself lucky, uk docs wont help until after at least a year. After a year my docs advice was 'try taking folic acid', after two years I was offered a 21day blood test, when the result came bck low & I prob didnt O I was told to document everything for the next 3 months - this Is when I got my bfp and taking maca. I use to think to myself 'why is it soo hard for us when everyone else falls pregnant at the drop of a hat'. I never realised how many women do struggle until I started researchi

char :hugs: so happy you got your BFP :thumbup:

i know i will get my i really like my gyn and hopefully we can catch the next eggie :winkwink:

morniing dandy ur not out until af shows n ur so lucky ur getting help ive been trying 16 mths now with nothing but chems and all my docs say is come back in 6 mths its stress that my cycles are so dodgy. can not wait to go to germany and see a proper gnye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->