Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lezze - glad you saw Zita & shes given you good tips towards your bfp ;) go jump on him hehe!!

wahoo its pay day friday :) that means shopping! But not even for me, for xmas :( no idea what to buy ian. Men are hard to buy for! Think I might pay for his car windows to be tinted...Hmm... But then ill want mine done lol! X

leeze go get your man :winkwink:

well some mild cramps low in my abdomen, sparcely timed today, think AF might show tomorrow or sat :shrug:

Lindsey - hope you do get a bfp :hugs: sorry about the chem :( the Nhs is shit, my doc didnt wna know coz im still young (22 in jan) & I can understand why coz obv ive still got alot of time but still doesnt change the heartache ya know! Not long til germany now :)

Yazzy - glad the doc is helping you :) the hole postcode system is jus dumb! :hugs:

celtic - Ooh, dont they have child benefits in ireland? 3 weeks, eek! You moving to a bigger house?
we do, it is all we have its a joke here they give you a tax break for a race horse but not for a child. it cost a fortune for doc, education and childcare and they plan on cutting it.

Yep bigger house, did not get much packing done today though :dohh:

Celtic get to packin' but have someone ELSE do it.. :lol:

Crips 3 frigin stores to find my Soy--- finally got it at Wal-mart... grrrr

ok off to chill out.. I am pooped

Hey Girls,

Well have to have a D&C Friday morning. Boo I know that this is best and what needs to be done. Just brings back all the emotions again. I worry about additional scarring to my uterus and cervix if its not done right. But then if I dont have it and we try again I dont want pieces left in me that can cause another MC. Im usually very strong and this is beginning to break me. I know Amy and I will get through this just gotta be strong. Oh and a few of my clients are pissed that I had to cancel on them. Its like i have to tell them why for them to understand whats going on....ughh sometimes women are so cruel when it comes the their hair. Which i understand but you'd think they would show some compassion. So hopefully I dont lose my clients as well.

ok well i broke :dohh: i tested bfn with the cramps i think af might show tomorrow morning

Celtic - you might aswell get a race horse then! Pft how dumb is that! Governments seriously dont have a clue :(

kel - Haha I woulda given up after 2 stores :)

Tnt - :hugs: some women have no clue. Sorry its difficult time for you :(

dandy - do you normally get cramps before af? I had cramps for a week before my bfp! Not trying to get your hopes up,jus giving you some room for thought?

AFM - work :( its cold and its raining here!

xx

Morning Lindsey! Im Well, hope you are ;)

I think ive become addicted to this thread... Any spare mins and im on ere Haha. X

Morning Lindsey! Im Well, hope you are ;)

I think ive become addicted to this thread... Any spare mins and im on ere Haha. X

im good cramping quite bad atm but oh well onwards n upwards theres always next cycle

:hi:

kel - Haha I woulda given up after 2 stores
nope I am gonna get a damn eggie to pop the F out this time.. I ain't fooling around no more

TnT- I am sooo thinking of you :hugs:

Dandy you are frigin 11 DPO.......come on man...stop with the whining and be positive..:rofl:. until her arse shows you are not out.....

:hi: to all the other sweet gals that haven't checked in yet :hi:

AFM- ahhhhhhhh she is here full force now with a proper flow (started yesterday)--- so guess what I start today??? SOY- CD 2-6
yippie these dam eggies better pop out.. they have been in there frigin long enough

i come on here to read positive things and actual problems needing answers not to hear about how people are "out" every day when AF hasn't even arrived... ugh..

:wave: hi kel!!! :hugs: got some vitamin c. they actually had the right kind at the PX!

happy veteran's day everyone!
my grampy, may he rest in peace.. master technical sergeannt, marines, 1942-1945 battle of guadacanal (world war II)

Attachments

• 149049_1544206811151_1414426638_31501705_3386930_n.jpg
    149049_1544206811151_1414426638_31501705_3386930_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
it's not a sorry kind of thing.. just have some faith. i know you have seen it time and time again and it's hard to tell yourself to be positive, but being negative certainly isn't going to change the situation.

I have to say I agree Never! I know I'm not in the same situation anymore but I have been there... I know people feel negative but it's just the same thing every day!

TNT hun am thinking of you :hugs: I know this must be so hard, try and be strong but do allow yourself to be sad. You can feel sorry for yourself, just don't let it take over. :hugs: Perhaps say to your clients something like 'I'm sorry I have to cancel, I don't want to go into the details but please know I wouldn't do it if it wasn't for something important' I'm sure they'll understand...

Kell sorry about your horrid AF - but wooodehoooo for Soy!!! :happydance:

x x x

it's not a sorry kind of thing.. just have some faith. i know you have seen it time and time again and it's hard to tell yourself to be positive, but being negative certainly isn't going to change the situation.

i wasnt being negative i said always next cycle what i beleive i will get as my cycles seem to be behaving now and im actualy oving i know what af is coming as the cramps always get worse and im actaly needing my heat pack today what is normal for me but im not being negative as next cycle is mine im just happy i even ovd this cycle after the mamouth 135 days last cycle

hi kel!!! got some vitamin c. they actually had the right kind at the PX!

happy veteran's day everyone!
my grampy, may he rest in peace.. master technical sergeannt, marines, 1942-1945 battle of guadacanal (world war II)

Glad the PX had the Vit C for ya babe :thumbup: :thumbup:

ahh YES HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY... (hubby is home with me today- GREAT)

what a handsome man Never- and you should be ever so proud... :) my Grampy serviced in WWII also (that was the one where we fought Germany right? :lol:) anyhooooo he was a POW up until the day the war was won and my Pop Pop fought too- in fact they both were shot

SUZZZZZZZZZZZZ :hi: missed ya... how ya doing babe? yep Soy Soy- just took muh pills...and it really isn't a BAD AF.... medium but we;ll see as the day goes on since it has been 2 months since the last..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->