Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave: HEY HEY girls! :haha:

Char- You be careful woman!!! Lifting people I think is OVER the 7lbs limit in first tri. I always got yelled at for lifting anything that weighs more than a gallon of milk. :haha: so its your turn!!! :hugs: And your work knows your preggy and they still do this to ya? Sheesh

Never- I love your collage! Looks great. She will definitely love it. My grandpa and father served (which is ultimately why I did)...but I got booted for the ol gay issue...ughh ticks me off. But I do cherish the veterans, families, and ones serving EVERYDAY. MUCHO :hugs:

Kel- Ohhh YAAAAA hopefully alot of soy and diff days will make that damn eggy kick out. If not I may just take a road trip and kick it out myself. HIYAH!! :haha:

AFM- Sorry about my quirkiness....I get silly when I get anxious! :haha: Plus today is a day of celebrating my ultimate heros....I dont want to be sad today....when there is more suffering around this world today. So off to pre-op appt then work a FULL day. And I mean Im gonna wanna sleep for DAYS after today. So far I have 4 colors with cuts and waxs back to back! haha so Time for some JAVA!! JAVA! JAVA! teehee

MKAY girls....sorry imma dork. Have a good day and I will check in later!!

:rofl: Never I googled him too.. YEP looks that way LOL

TnT- hun will be thinking of you.... can Amy or someone log in and let us know how you are doing? I have a feeling you will be LOOPY when you get home tomorrow (ask for morphine- I DID :) ) but I bet ya you will not have a lot of pain at all.... I surely didn't and worked the next day- my boss was MAD but I said hey I am sittin on my butt no strain so I am ok....

ok I am GONNA BITCH

AGGGHHHHHH the cramps SUX............:rofl:

ok back to work

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

DELILAH, Enjoy your holiday :hugs::hugs:

TNT, Will be thinking of you tomorrow. If you do loose some clients then that's there loss. You just think of yourself and OH right now and take all the time you need. People just don't get it some times. I remember a lady at work saying to me after my third MC at 9 weeks " oh well its not like it's formed or anything. You can always try again " Grrrrrrr only a lady who had not been through a MC could be so thoughtless :cry:. Sending you and OH lots of love :hugs::hugs::hugs:

CELTIC, Take it easy with the moving. I hope your feeling better :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, Happy veterans day :hugs::hugs::hugs: We attempted our minutes silence today at work. It was quite difficult as all 10 children were under 2:wacko: We ended up giving them all a biscuit :dohh: that kept the noise down lol. How exciting that you will soon be seeing your family :happydance:
I bet you can't wait. Has the persona arrived yet ? I'm getting a little worried. I do have another one here should it not arrive :hugs::hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, Sorry AF is being such a bitch for you :hugs::hugs: Hope she lets up for you soon. :hugs::hugs:

SBB, I have to admit Jeremy kyle is my guilty pleasure on a morning :blush: Me and DH think that there is an estate around here somewhere where they breed people just for the show :rofl: None of them have any teeth, no jobs and they all have speech problems. It always makes me feel better after i watched it :winkwink: shows actually I'm quite normal :rofl:
Are you moved yet ? How is everything going with jesus ? I have started my butterfly nursery. It's a slow process but i will post a picture when i am finished :hugs::hugs:

:hi: to all the other ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM, I am on day 2 of treatment for the trush :growlmad: I have another 4 days to go but am feeling a little better today. I have managed a whole nights sleep :happydance::happydance: and had a good day at work. Sparkle is back lol.
I have spoken to my boss today and i can leave in 2 weeks time if i like as i have holiday to take so i can have that in December and then start my maternity leave properly in January :happydance::happydance: I will then have another 4 weeks holiday owing to me as our holidays run from jan to jan so i may not need to go back until October next year whoo hoo.

Enjoy your evening ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Spark hun so glad to hear you are no longer wanting to SCOOT across the floor like doggies do.. :rofl:

ehh she is being a bitch but I am just so glad to have her so we can start trying again :)

:rofl::rofl: Oh believe me Kel i still want to. The difference today is that i know i wont. The other day it was an option i can tell you :rofl::rofl:
My DHs helpful comment was go scratch yourself on the corner of the table :dohh: WTF is that the table that we eat our dinner off of and will that be with my clothes on or without :dohh: Honestly :rofl:

:happydance::happydance: For the new cycle. Come on kels eggies you can do it :hugs::hugs:

:rofl::rofl: Oh believe me Kel i still want to. The difference today is that i know i wont. The other day it was an option i can tell you :rofl::rofl:
My DHs helpful comment was go scratch yourself on the corner of the table :dohh: WTF is that the table that we eat our dinner off of and will that be with my clothes on or without :dohh: Honestly :rofl:

:happydance::happydance: For the new cycle. Come on kels eggies you can do it :hugs::hugs:

wooo hooo LOL LOL - well yeah that is some kind of comment,,, :rofl:

yep keep talking to my eggies.. LOL

:wave: i'm just watching movies.. been drinking my parsley tea and taking vitamin c. and well, that's about it. i made some spicy carrots earlier. can't wait to try them. am dreading work tomorrow. who thought giving us thursday off and work on friday? boo!

yeah BOO to that..... at least give ya the LONG weekend....

eww I don't like cooked carrots -never did.. BLECK.. LOL

still YUCKO Never :rofl:

hmmmmmmmmmmm Dandy Doo I see your temps went BACK up again.... told ya you are NOT out til she shows :winkwink:

wow - they are usually down at 12dpo for dandy and they have gone way up! i'm with kel.. told you don't count yourself out until she comes!

dandy - do you normally get cramps before af? I had cramps for a week before my bfp! Not trying to get your hopes up,jus giving you some room for thought?

xx

i checked my last chart, i had cramps the day before AF arrived...so im wearing a liner to work today just in case :dohh: :blush:

Morning Lindsey! Im Well, hope you are ;)

I think ive become addicted to this thread... Any spare mins and im on ere Haha. X

im good cramping quite bad atm but oh well onwards n upwards theres always next cycle

:hugs: lindsey I know you know your body but with that temp rise i really hope you are wrong :thumbup:

:hi:

Dandy you are frigin 11 DPO.......come on man...stop with the whining and be positive..:rofl:. until her arse shows you are not out.....

:hi: to all the other sweet gals that haven't checked in yet :hi:

AFM- ahhhhhhhh she is here full force now with a proper flow (started yesterday)--- so guess what I start today??? SOY- CD 2-6
yippie these dam eggies better pop out.. they have been in there frigin long enough

:wave: kel hope that soy works for you this cycle :thumbup:

I BET you can't wait sweetheart!!!

I know I would be soooooooooo excited to see my mom....

my mom is my angel and tell her that all the time....I wuv my mommy!!!

I love my mum too :blush: i couldnt imagine not seeing her every week :blush: we work together, so i see her at work 3 days a week then for dinners and things too :thumbup:

:wave: i'm just watching movies.. been drinking my parsley tea and taking vitamin c. and well, that's about it. i made some spicy carrots earlier. can't wait to try them. am dreading work tomorrow. who thought giving us thursday off and work on friday? boo!

you trying to bring on AF? the tea didnt work for me :dohh: just gave me heaps of CM :haha:

i know im terrified :argh: im feeling a tad hopeful now :dohh: still though i did break and test yesterday with bfn :shrug: maybe its a oncer temp :shrug:

my lp is normally 12-13 days so ill know tomorrow if it stays up i might be in with a chance...

yes i am dandy :hugs: i'm doing vitamin c too. if it doesn't work, well at least i tried :shrug: when are you testing again?

some people don't get positives until later in the cycle, you could be one of them, you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->