Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kel - i admire them so much, thank you to them :hugs:

and THANK YOU for serving our country..... :hugs:

LOL I just said to Jeff well what ya gonna do with your day off today.. he said "well since it is MY day" cause he is a Vet- he is taking Bridget (my doggie) to the Vet for her shots and then Walmart...

Sunday is the big Tail Gate party.... and I guess since Linny hasn't been on- she IS swimming across the big pond with her swimmies :happydance: SWEET... :rofl:

Aw Never I missed that pic - how lovely... watching the minute silence on the tv now...

Kel I'm just packing ready to leave for the party :haha:

x x x

I BET you can't wait sweetheart!!!

I know I would be soooooooooo excited to see my mom....

my mom is my angel and tell her that all the time....I wuv my mommy!!!

awwwwww :hugs: my DH's mom always complains about she misses him and can't see him, etc, etc and that she wants to see him on r&r. my mom NEVER complains about seeing me, she knows i will make time for her and that i love her very much. and get this - he hasn't seen his mom since APRIL 2010 (yeah, like 7 months ago...) my mom hasn't seen me since august of 2009! i haven't even been home since then... so blah! :haha:

Aw never I can't imagine not seeing my mum for that long! How exciting! :happydance:

Ps I'm not really going to a party - I was joking about going to kells party :haha:

X x x

Ps I'm not really going to a party - I was joking about going to kells party

dddduuuuuuhhhh..... Suz has got baby brain today............... :rofl:

ohh Never I cannot wait for you to go HOME... but we will miss you here

I will have my beer this weekend and PLENTY of it :lol:

it's girls night tomorrow for me.. BEER here i come!!! not really caring about my chart at this point LOL.. i will try to get on from time to time back home girls :hugs:

Kel - you crack me up! Bring on the eggs :) hehe.

never - thats one handsome grampy Youve got :) id deffo miss my mum aswell! I bet you miss her cooking even more hehe

sbb - :hi: god your getting closer and closer to 40 weeks :) exciting times!!

AFM - I think ive hurt my back :( trying to stand one of my clients! Grr! X

AFM - I think ive hurt my back trying to stand one of my clients! Grr! X

what did I tell you about doing that crap??????????? Char bubba- you have got to stop doing that? let me take a guess you are a lil one too right?

Lil as I mean you are short and petite???

Kel - Well the things is he can normally stand, so I was surprised when he was heavy LOL im 5'4. He will from now on be hoisted! Im not putting up with straining myself! Ill be alright :) wont happen again!

Char seriously PLEASE take it easy :nope: I will tell you off a LOT!!!

It's so easy to hurt your back, mainly further along. But seriously you risk doing damage at the early stage... Do your work know you are pregnant? They really should so they can make sure you're not doing stuff like that. I know it's a one off and you weren't expecting to have to do it - but that doesn't mean it's any less harmful!

x x x

you go get her Suz... LOL

see I knew you were petite.. I JUST knew it.. LOL just please be careful....

Sbb - Yea they know I am. From next week im going to be on a really easy work load ;) wahoo!!

just watched jeremy kyle - makes me soo angry! X

Lol I watch jeremy Kyle sometimes... It's usually hideous :haha:

X x x

who is that?

check out this collage i made for my mother in law. it's me, my husband, my sister in law, and my brother in law :)

Attachments

• collageformomp.jpg
    collageformomp.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 11
That's so cool Never - she'll love it!!

Jeremy Kyle is a t**t talk show host over here - I think he's also invading America so you might be unlucky enough to see him! It's quite a good trashy show to watch but he's vile!! It's all dna tests to show which of 3 blokes might be the father of some slappers baby, or 'my boyfriend shagged my mum, but I still love him' and other such amusing life problems.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->