Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kel - you're a stalker :rofl:

ehh gotta stalk somebody who is in the race at the moment.. :rofl:

Dandy and guess who had cramps when they got their :bfp:????

ME...............and they felt JUST LIKE AF cramps- I even had them after I got my BFP..... your uterus is trying to get use the fact that there is something going on, making room, adjusting.... I know it's all new- you are young, never been pregnant--- but seriously until u start spotting or get the real witch bubba you are not out....

have you done an internal check? is your CM REALLY CREAMY AND LOADS of it????

Hi everyone! :flower:

You're so chatty on here, I might have to give up my job so that I can keep up with you all!! :haha:

I agree Jeremy Kyle is awful. It's like he pretends to be a counsellor and then just bullies people. I've only watched a couple of shows and decided it wasn't for me.

Although I do quite like reality shows that are about singing - like Pop Idol/American Idol or X-factor - especially when it's shows near the beginning where some of them are really awful. I think it's because I can't sing so somehow it makes me feel better that people who are equally as bad as me are willing to humiliate themselves on national television. I must have a slight evil streak in me! I think it's even funnier when their friends are on with them, and you see their friends get interviewed and they're all like "Oh, my friends are the best, wait till you hear them". then they go on and it's like cats being strangled. I just don't get it. If they were your real friends they'd tell you not to go on the show and just to keep up your day job!!

Oh, and I got another positive on the OPK today - so it's another happy evening of BD-ing for us when my OH gets in. :thumbup:

TNT - my thoughts are with you for tomorrow, what a difficult thing to have to go through. But, like you say, it's important you create a clear and fresh environment for next time round xx

sparkle - no persona yet :nope: didn't get to check the mail today though, because of veteran's day, so will let you know tomorrow. i don't fly out until wednesday so i'm hoping it's there by then!

kel - you're a stalker :rofl:

ehh gotta stalk somebody who is in the race at the moment.. :rofl:

Dandy and guess who had cramps when they got their :bfp:????

ME...............and they felt JUST LIKE AF cramps- I even had them after I got my BFP..... your uterus is trying to get use the fact that there is something going on, making room, adjusting.... I know it's all new- you are young, never been pregnant--- but seriously until u start spotting or get the real witch bubba you are not out....

have you done an internal check? is your CM REALLY CREAMY AND LOADS of it????

...no i havent done an internal check :shrug: but there isnt much cm in my pants, i was noticing that this morning, cause normally the cm kinda stops and then i get AF :shrug: the only thing thats stopping me from thinking AF is coming today is the temp :blush:

i might test today, cause im supposed to be drinking tonight, if its BFP i wont drink, if its negative again i will drink

and then if AF dont show tomorrow ill test sunday :shrug: thats when FF tells me to test

Hi everyone! :flower:

You're so chatty on here, I might have to give up my job so that I can keep up with you all!! :haha:

Oh, and I got another positive on the OPK today - so it's another happy evening of BD-ing for us when my OH gets in. :thumbup:

TNT - my thoughts are with you for tomorrow, what a difficult thing to have to go through. But, like you say, it's important you create a clear and fresh environment for next time round xx

go get your OH :winkwink:

yeah sometimes i think i should stop sleeping to keep up with this thread :haha:

tnt :hugs: our brave friend sleep well tonight, try not to worry (easier said than done i know :hugs:)

Never - thats a luvly pic :)

sparkle - hope your thrush clears up soon :hugs: I couldnT stop laughing at your hubbys idea 'against the table edge' Haha men!

kel - you stalker! Haha!

Lezze - :hi: if you give up your job, you could end up on jeremy kyle... It all starts with being on benefits LOL

AFM - Well ladies,I rushed my car up to my uncles coz the enginefault light come on,he fiddled around,then we discovered it not the engine light,its the service light but he cant turn it off... Oops Haha x

i was thinking wouldnt it be awesome if lindsey and I both got our bfp's we'd be due almost exactly the same time!! :haha: that would be so cool

well Dandy try an internal check............. up until Monday I had MUCHO creamy CM- because my progesterone levels were up due to the cream I was taken- but it was wasn't showing in my britches :thumbup:

OH NO Char..............LOL you don't know why it is on?

Dandy - if you get your bfp then your gna kick yourself for doubting us? Haha! I want a public apology! Hehe :)

Oh god I love you girls, you crack me up :)

apparently some muslim protestors ruined rememberance day today in london. Im sick of this country being full of hatred! Grr x

welshie :wave: how are you hun?

never i do hope the parsley and vit c work for you :thumbup: i want you getting a xmas bfp, like i will fxed

kel, am really really hoping the soy works this cycle for you and you too can aim for a xmas bfp, its really not fair that you have to try so long with it never ending :nope:

Kel - the light comes on every certain amount of miles, my uncle has serviced my car but he cant turn the poxy light off Haha.

x

xcharx if i do get a bfp i will apologise public and loudly to everyone :thumbup: :haha:

kel next time i go to the dunny ill check :thumbup:

ohh OK Char,,, don't need ya breaking down somewhere....

Thanks Dandy- but I have said it before... if it in the cards for me- it will happen..

Never - night :hugs:

dandy - im joking :) Well all be soo happy for ya ;)

kel - im not gna break down ;) least I hope not! Haha! Dya wna give me your car just to make sure ;)

right ladies, im pissed off. My friends 16weeks pregnant and her Oh has thrown her out. Feel like ripping his face off! Shes having to stay with my friend tonight... Xx

Ok Linny I see you on..................DAMNIT.. I really thought you were swimming the pond on your way over here for the party........

ahhhhhhhhhhh CRUD :rofl:

Char- NO sorry hun... :lol: I wuv my new car to much :)

oh dam that is soooooooooo not right what a D*CK HEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->