Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I've stayed pretty static for a few weeks hun...but have lost 11kg since she last saw me so I've been a good girl:winkwink::lol: I'm gonna try and increase the exercise next week to shift a bit more before I see her. I'm hoping in the new year to start running and training for a 3mile run done for charity for womens cancers...I've been thinking about it for a couple of years but have never kicked my butt into gear...2011 could be the year unless there is a Lil Bud on board of course:winkwink:

thats awesome work, last i weighed i had lost about 4kg...but i havent exercised since then and my eating isnt great, though im still buying only healthyish foods no chips and cookies and junk...but i really have to get into the exercising

SBB...yes it has hun...well according to the gyne:dohh: when I was googling around I actually found info to suggest otherwise in studies that had been done in IVF patients and their lining thickness and the success rate of their pregnancies...so I don't know...maybe I'll just limit it to the first 5/6dpo along with the pineapple juice...what do you reckon....:shrug:

I don't know Hun - I wonder how much effect a few brazil nuts can really have - so just have 'em!!

X x x

:lol: You're right...I will! I've just read to have about 5 a day with a small glass of pineapple juice is the recommended:thumbup:

Dandy...you've done really well hun:thumbup: we'll have to motivate one another:friends:

Right then Lovelies...it's time for me to bid you all sweetdreams...I'm off up the wooden hill to pounce on that man of mine...before he yawns again:winkwink::rofl:

Catch you all tomorrow:hugs::kiss:

yeah im not doing anything till my bak gets better...it hurts to friggen move atm :dohh:

but yes motivate me once its better...i've been so slack :dohh:

:hi: ladies!
jus popping in to say hey & im thinking of you...im absolutely shattered so its bed time.
night girls :hugs: xx

:wave:

well i went to the toilet and guess who was there to meet me :witch: right on cue :thumbup: only light atm

Hey gals! Still super busy but we got a car! Spending some time to get it all clean though but I'll give more details when I get to a laptop, so beat right now.

As for all the exercise talk Dandy an Welshie, I think I was talking about my frend who lost 16lbs in a month by jogging about 1 mile every other day so now a group of other ladies have started jogging with her, including my mom. Me an DH want to join but I'm so scared of all the weight I'll lose, DH needs it badly though so we'll work something out.

Hey girlies,

Never- OH MY GOSH!!! I LOOOVE that ring! Gorgeous!!! I have an emerald cut white gold ring. I love the past, present, future part! Thats really Cool! So happy for you girl! And your home soon and see DH in a week! AHHH YEAY!!! :happydance:

Welshie and Dandy- You guys have been busten your butts! Thats awesome! Dandy...last I remember you were at 2kg. So yahoo!!!! Ive lost 11 lbs sense the MC....but I think I retained alot of fluid while preg those 9 weeks. So Not really working out much...but eating a little better. The metformin kinda helps control my eating habits. I LOVE food. HAHA Im half mexican so I really love mexican food.

Kel- I really love what that coin says! I want a coin like that! I wonder where I would get one? Hmmmm

Hello to all the other lovely maca ladies!!!

Today was a long darn day!! Will pick up the wedding papers on Thurs and we are definitely marrying on Saturday! YIPEE!! Nothing big..not even a dress or anything. Just dressing nice! Pretty excited though. And SBB it is only legal in Iowa. Sense we live in Missouri its pretty much worthless but Amy can legally change her last name to mine without being charged. So basically were doing it for that and before we try again. Went shopping today for an outfit and got some black slacks and a dark grey/black sweater shirt thing. Of course being a stylist, I always gravitate towards black! :haha: But Im going to try and play it up a little! So really excited for Saturday. Specially sense thursday is one month sense we lost our angel!

When should I start temping you think? When AF gets here? Or??? LOL idk.

morning ladies big temp dip for me today so seems its just soy had goven me a longer lp what i supose i should be glad of as gives any potentialbeanys more time to be sticky

Morning Peeps:wave:

Char...thinking of you to sweets:hugs:

AJ...that's fab about the car hun:thumbup: I must have missed you talking about your friend but very inspiring...thank-you:hugs: Hope you manage to sort something with the weight balance issue:hugs:

TNT...:wohoo: for Saturday sweets...we'll require pics of course:winkwink::happydance:

Dandy...Big squidgey :hugs: hun....and a truck-load of PMA and :dust: for this coming cycle:kiss:

Lindsey...Hope you're ok hun:hugs: As you say that's fab that the LP has lengthened to give any potential beans chance to stick:thumbup: and a huge major plus point you Ovulated and had a much shorter cycle! Are you going to use soy next cycle? Same dose? same days?

SBB...Morning sweetie...I see ya down there:winkwink:

Hey to everyone else yet to check in yet....Big :hugs: and I'm sure I'll catch ya later.

Morning Peeps:wave:

Char...thinking of you to sweets:hugs:

AJ...that's fab about the car hun:thumbup: I must have missed you talking about your friend but very inspiring...thank-you:hugs: Hope you manage to sort something with the weight balance issue:hugs:

TNT...:wohoo: for Saturday sweets...we'll require pics of course:winkwink::happydance:

Dandy...Big squidgey :hugs: hun....and a truck-load of PMA and :dust: for this coming cycle:kiss:

Lindsey...Hope you're ok hun:hugs: As you say that's fab that the LP has lengthened to give any potential beans chance to stick:thumbup: and a huge major plus point you Ovulated and had a much shorter cycle! Are you going to use soy next cycle? Same dose? same days?

SBB...Morning sweetie...I see ya down there:winkwink:

Hey to everyone else yet to check in yet....Big :hugs: and I'm sure I'll catch ya later.

yeh i think so and have to keep temping to show the fs in jan not sre about taking the macca tho. ben says i should as ive been a "moody cow" since i stoped taking it after ov:haha:

Morning :D

Can't chat I gotta get ready for antenatal class - it's so early! I normally get up at 10 :haha:

Back later have a good day girls :D

X x x

aw lindsey, thats a big temp drop, keeping my fingers crossed for you, let us know when AF shows (if she shows)

:wave: have fun sbb

SBB...You're :haha:....I'm :haha: even harder...aww bless hun...I hope Lil Jesus is gonna be a sleeper....Callum usually wakes at about 5:45-6am:dohh:...although the darkness of winter has helped us to get to 7 a few mornings:winkwink::lol:
Have fun at antenatal:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->