Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning....

UGH I am soooooooooooo tired - the party was a success even BETTER since MY BOYS WON .. we beat UP on the Giants- I actually ran down street waving our flag and screaming.. How Bout them Cowboys.. :rofl: my neighbors are Giant fans and well they would of been hootin and hollerin too if they won...

anyhooooooooooooo

I know this is short and sweet- read eveyone's posts I am just to dang tired to comment back... LOL I know i am bad :rofl:

TTYL

Do you know how early they'll induce you Celtic? I agree would be much better if you an do it naturally...

We complete on the 30th, quickly go and paint the house White, then move in on the 3rd.

Welshie that massage sounds so lovely. I need a massage!

X x x

Hey kell glad it was a success and that you won :happydance:

X x x

:hi: Kel...you crazy chick:lol: glad your team won and that the party was a success:thumbup::hugs:

SBB...you should sneak a little you time hun...treat yourself...it's important especially with all the rushing around you've been doing:hugs: There are some fab mum-to-be treatments out there:hugs:

I hope they work for you hun when the time comes....have they said when they would induce you? How is the GD...is it undercontrol? How are you feeling?:hugs:

depends, on baby size and he is big already nearly 3 weeks ahead and Im 100% sure of my dates I mean come one :haha: you all know what I mean heheheh
then it will depend on how my blood sugars are. so any time from 37 weeks on I guess! only thing in my favour is my cervix is always open to 2 cm and thin a couple of weeks before I go in to labour so it is easy for them to induce me break my waters and drip and its game on. so hoping a little nuge from me with other ways will get me going. I much refer to go my self this time, if it doesnt work then so be it and as long as I have a healthy bouncy baby in my arms I will be very happy but I will have fun trying LOL

Sugars are not to bad, I think they will keep increasing my insulin now Im still getting high readings Ive to ring the clinic tomorrow.

SBB so exciting, we will have little to do with new house, just put our own mark on it with new bedding and curtains etc, prob paint at a latter stage, we have to paint the house we are leaving though a nice neutral colour my DS has left lovely pictures on every wall in the house:dohh::haha:
I agree with Kel get some nice pampering in before baby comes:flower:

kel whoo hoo gald your team won:happydance:

:lol: of course you know your dates Niamh...it's like really do you guys have no idea how much stress etc when into making sure I knew my dates?!:dohh::rofl:...Doctors huh:lol:

As you say a healthy baby at the end is all that we worry about...and you obviously:hugs: Definately agree with you and SBB a natural approach has got to be better for you in the long run:hugs:
I think I could do with your sis coming here after hun....I'm going to have a serious sort out one day when Pickle is in school:lol:

:lol: of course you know your dates Niamh...it's like really do you guys have no idea how much stress etc when into making sure I knew my dates?!:dohh::rofl:...Doctors huh:lol:

As you say a healthy baby at the end is all that we worry about...and you obviously:hugs: Definately agree with you and SBB a natural approach has got to be better for you in the long run:hugs:
I think I could do with your sis coming here after hun....I'm going to have a serious sort out one day when Pickle is in school:lol:

I will let her know :haha: I swear I can not believe how many odd socks I have! all the boys though! :dohh: think its time I stopped putting them in the bag and throw them out :haha:

Ok will be going back and reading all the pages I missed (about 10) so not being rude and ignoring anyone...just wanted to come and say hi! I'm enjoying a lazy day off work with the man today.

As you know I had my HSG last week and OH had his SA and all results are normal with no problems so that's good news. Just looks as though my long cycles aren't helping although they are shortening now. So if I don't get my BFP this cycle I am definitely allowed to start the Clomid on the next one yay!

Right now back to read how all you ladies are doing....

oh yeah I forgot one thing... yesterday a friend of mine took me off to the side and she said she had something she wanted to give to me....

she gave me a fertility coin...it was given to her from someone else... and both girls who have had the coin- just had their babies this year.....

I thought that was so very special that she did this for me

OK back to work--------------- I just wanna SLEEP though.........

Kel- Aww that is super sweet! I hope that coin is the magic stick! haha So nice of her to do that! Oh and I forgot to congratulate you on your soon be auntie AGAIN status! YAHOO!!! Praying for sticky bean here!

Dandy- Its just now starting to hit summer time there??? WTH??? LOL Dang its freezing here! haha

Dang it I forgot everything already! you guys were CHATTY! haha

Alright off to get ready and head to Iowa! :happydance:

Have a lovely day girls!

TnT- how ya feeling babe?

Iowa what ya going there for??? have a good time? :lol:

thanks yes I can't wait to be an Auntie again... soo hard keeping my mouth shut though... just me, Jeff, my mom, and her mom know

AFM still no ovulation or AF so i can pretty much assume that i'm out of a shot this year. hate the feeling of knowing that my next shot is going to possibly be february but if not that, april of 2011. looks like i'm going to be on this journey for a while

I think you are about to O now Never- of course I KNOW this is not what ya wanna hear because it will not co-inside with hubby's visit and I feel just HORRIBLE for you :(

TnT- how ya feeling babe?

Iowa what ya going there for??? have a good time? :lol:

thanks yes I can't wait to be an Auntie again... soo hard keeping my mouth shut though... just me, Jeff, my mom, and her mom know

I am actually doing pretty well considering. Not in a ton a pain like I thought. But then again I thought about my surgery from July...haha nothing close to that. Were going to Iowa to turn in our paperwork for our marriage license. So getting married Saturday! It will ONLY be legal in Iowa but Amy is changing her name to mine and can legally do that at least. We wont be recognized in Missouri but at least we are doing it. We were going to get married in July but with the surgery and lack of funds we just couldn't do it. So this will be a small wedding and then once we have a baby we want to re-new vows (hopefully it will be legal in missouri then) with the baby in the wedding as well. So something happy to look forward to. Been so sad lately that its nice to be excited over something again!

I bet it is hard to be quiet when you just found out she preggos. We told everyone at like week 6. Wont do that again. Just in case. But still super happy for you!

Evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

LINNY, I am just about ready. How about you ? Sorry about the ribs lol. Baby sparkle has turned around i think :dohh: I can now feel all her movements at the bottom and to the side. Last week it was all in the ribs and top of bump.
Apart from the sore sore ribs hows every thing going ?

WELSHIE, I am fine thank you. Still a little swollen down stairs from all the thrush but at least i no longer feel like turning myself inside out for a good old scratch :blush: How are things with you ? I see that Ov is just around the corner for you.

TNT, Glad your not in to much pain :hugs::hugs: How exciting that you maybe getting married at the weekend :happydance::happydance::happydance:

LINDSEY, Don't give up just yet :hugs::hugs::hugs:

CHAR, Congratulations on winning the xbox. Have you decided what you will do with it yet ?

:hi: Kelster, Sbb, Yazzy, Celtic, Dandy, Aj, Never and all the other ladies :hugs::hugs:

hi girls :wave:

kelster - congratulations on the win and good time! did you see the broncos too? they schooled the chiefs 49-29! :happydance:

char - good job winning!

dandy / lindsey - still rooting for both of your :bfp:'s girls!

tnt - great news to hear you are gearing up for the wedding. so happy for you :hugs:

sbb - eek, you are getting so close honey. i've ripped off my big toe when drunk once so i know how bad that pain can be. haha. and the army has provided me with plenty of pain so i think i will be ok :)

AFM nothing new really.. i have a horrible back ache, cervix is low and soft, leg cramps, veiny boobs, all my normal AF signs but no AF or ovulation. just waiting this one out.. who knows.. :shrug: i fly home in ONE MORE DAY! and i see DH in EIGHT! :yipee:

OOOOOOOOOHHH Never you must be sooo damn excited!!! yes I did see the BLOW OUT with your Broncos..... :thumbup: :thumbup:

i am!! i'm getting really painful shooting back pains every once in a while.. urghhh.. and CM is sticky... so confused.

:hi: welshie!! I'm not scared of the actual labour pushing type thing. I'm petrified of all the stuff before and after. The getting to the hospital at right time and them not fobbing me off and sending me home (ive heard so much of this!) and then HOLY CRAP ive got a baby, is she ok, can i get her to latch on, can i bathe her ok, change her ok aaaarrgh :wacko: Ha ha, i am excited though :hugs: How are you getting on?

Sparkle..Hi hun! I'm good ta just counting down to mat leave (24 working days) hee hee! Got lots of leave to take first so I'm getting my first xmas off in 8 years :happydance: I am addicted to oranges at the moment...juice, lollies, satsumas, clemintines....its killking me heartburn wise thouse :rofl:

Kel...OMG just read about your SIL!!! I'm sooooooo happy for her. I'm glad your party was great, hope you didn't miss me too much :rofl: :hugs: :hugs:

SBB...When did you start on the RLT?? Heard so many diff times on when is best?

:wave: celtic...youve a hectic time of it too. My GTT came back normal thank god cos i'm addicted on sweet things. My friends sister has been put straight on insulin after hers, she's been feeling really poorly. Must be so hard trying to balance all your food/sugars as well as everything else in pregnancy :hugs:

Dandy & Linds....are you ladies gonna test??

TNT...thinking of you hun. So happy to hear your donor is still willing to help. oh congrats too :hugs:

never...woop woop on going home!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->