Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh god welshie don't tell me :dohh: I'm living in ignorant bliss and making the most of my lie ins!! Right really gotta get up :(

X x x

:lol: Sorry hun...I'm only severely jealous:rofl::hugs:

...And yes I have to go get dressed...I'm sure Callum would dis-own me if I rocked up to the playground in my pink fluffy dressing gown as nice as it is!:rofl:

Morning

umm yeah no pink nitegown Welshie- Pickle would KILL you

Suz- antenatal class? what is that- maybe I should google it before I ask huh?? LOL yep that is what I thought it was.... HOW WAS IT??? breathe in breathe out..ours are called Lamaze Classes

Dandy so sorry the :witch: got you- but hey what a great 2 cycles you have had

TnT- good luck today getting the paper work :yipee:

AJ- glad you got a new car- what kind sweets?

ummmmm that is all I can remember for now
:hi: Never- Linny (sorry you missed the party- it was FUN) Char-Yazzy-Leeze-Celtic-Spark-Delia-

AFM- witchie poo is just about done- so come on SOY WORK-

SIL texted me last night- blood work looks great- she has to go back tomorrow for more to make sure her BETAS are doubling- EDD is July 24th- of course we will be in Maine from July 9th to the 23rd... Michelle wasn't happy about that- but what can I do..... I sent my money in before they told me... I can't stop vacations for a "just in case" ya know

Morning ladies... I still havent fully caught up!

Tnt - yay I love weddings :) is this the first thread wedding?? :hugs: hope you have a lovely day :)

dandy - sorry af got you :hugs: BUT its a new cycle soo a new chance to try ;)

sbb - hope you have fun at antenatal :haha:

aj - wahoo for a new car :) what is it?

Lindsey - so is af coming for you :(

welshie - :hi: Hows the relaxing going? :haha:

never - yay its came just in time :) not long now hun :)

:hi: to everyone ive forgotten!x

AFM - Well im finished for the day! Ive earnt about £25 today - absolute sh*t lol. Ohwell now I can chill :)

jus had sausage,bacon,hash browns and beans ;) yum yum!

x

:hi: welshie!! I'm not scared of the actual labour pushing type thing. I'm petrified of all the stuff before and after. The getting to the hospital at right time and them not fobbing me off and sending me home (ive heard so much of this!) and then HOLY CRAP ive got a baby, is she ok, can i get her to latch on, can i bathe her ok, change her ok aaaarrgh :wacko: Ha ha, i am excited though :hugs: How are you getting on?

Sparkle..Hi hun! I'm good ta just counting down to mat leave (24 working days) hee hee! Got lots of leave to take first so I'm getting my first xmas off in 8 years :happydance: I am addicted to oranges at the moment...juice, lollies, satsumas, clemintines....its killking me heartburn wise thouse :rofl:

Kel...OMG just read about your SIL!!! I'm sooooooo happy for her. I'm glad your party was great, hope you didn't miss me too much :rofl: :hugs: :hugs:

SBB...When did you start on the RLT?? Heard so many diff times on when is best?

:wave: celtic...youve a hectic time of it too. My GTT came back normal thank god cos i'm addicted on sweet things. My friends sister has been put straight on insulin after hers, she's been feeling really poorly. Must be so hard trying to balance all your food/sugars as well as everything else in pregnancy :hugs:

Dandy & Linds....are you ladies gonna test??

TNT...thinking of you hun. So happy to hear your donor is still willing to help. oh congrats too :hugs:

never...woop woop on going home!!

Hi Linny whoo hoo for maternity leave coming fast, Im ok I kinda pushed them to act quickly and not leave me to long before going on Insulin as yu can get very ill make sure your friend has had the flu jab you need it once you have GD.

hi girls :wave:

kelster - congratulations on the win and good time! did you see the broncos too? they schooled the chiefs 49-29! :happydance:

char - good job winning!

dandy / lindsey - still rooting for both of your :bfp:'s girls!

tnt - great news to hear you are gearing up for the wedding. so happy for you :hugs:

sbb - eek, you are getting so close honey. i've ripped off my big toe when drunk once so i know how bad that pain can be. haha. and the army has provided me with plenty of pain so i think i will be ok :)

AFM nothing new really.. i have a horrible back ache, cervix is low and soft, leg cramps, veiny boobs, all my normal AF signs but no AF or ovulation. just waiting this one out.. who knows.. :shrug: i fly home in ONE MORE DAY! and i see DH in EIGHT! :yipee:

Hey never that ring is fab I love it, I love to do that renew our vows :flower:
Hey the long flight home might kick start AF

morning ladies big temp dip for me today so seems its just soy had goven me a longer lp what i supose i should be glad of as gives any potentialbeanys more time to be sticky
I hope she doesnt come, but at least some good news for you :flower:

AHHH im forgetting every thing! you ladies posted loads LOL

Dandy sorry AF came but great that your cycles are behaving :happydance: only a matter of time now!

Morning ladies... I still havent fully caught up!

Tnt - yay I love weddings :) is this the first thread wedding?? :hugs: hope you have a lovely day :)

dandy - sorry af got you :hugs: BUT its a new cycle soo a new chance to try ;)

sbb - hope you have fun at antenatal :haha:

aj - wahoo for a new car :) what is it?

Lindsey - so is af coming for you :(

welshie - :hi: Hows the relaxing going? :haha:

never - yay its came just in time :) not long now hun :)

:hi: to everyone ive forgotten!x

shes defo comign cramps are full on today and have tacky cm that i normaly get

shes landed lightly yet painfully very tearfull today just booked our flights to germany one way:cry: leave 15 december

hey ladies - sorry i have been MIA but I have been traveling with my family....we did disney with my 3 gorgeous nephews...Now I am in Miami with my parents and one nephew. Brad comes over on Thursday and I cant wait....I miss him sooo much! Well I am hoping we catch the eggy this month but we havent dtd this cycle so far so I will just take it easy this cycle...no CBFM or temping for me!

Kel - OMG......I am so truly happy for your SIL!!!!

Never - OMG.....gorgeous ring hun! I just love that you guys are renewing your vows! Such a beautiful and happy thing....please post a couple pics for us!

To everyone else......I hope you are all doing well! I missed you guys!

TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY I MISS YOU!!! but so glad you are having a GOOD TIME.....

we'll catch the eggie together this month :hugs:

Oh I hope so Kel.....Thing is Brad might be coming over a bit to late....like I think we should start bding now...but oh well...I will enjoy my New Years.....

what CD are you on now?

I HATE this time of the cycle... CD7 nutting happening BORING...........

Ttc - glad your having a great time :hugs: glad dh will be with you shortly :)

kel - I know, 10weeks eek. Got midwife coming to my house thurs so im gna hafta tell my dad :( I still live with my parents, me & Oh are going throug the process of mortgage at the mo. Haha boring time of cycle :haha: are you taking soy this cycle? X

I am on cd 8 or9...haha I dont even know.....af came last week monday!a

Char happy 10 weeks!!!

so you are a day or two ahead of me.... I told Jeff to get ready by the end of this week.. I think you guys will be fine :winkwink:

Char- yep hun I took 160mg of Soy CD 2-6 -- you haven't told your dad yet??? good lord how do you keep that in??? :lol:

Aww TTC:hi:....I've been missing you sweets:hugs:
I'm also not temping, cbfm-ing, opk-ing, maca-ing....just chill-ing:rofl:
Hope it wont be too late by the time Brad arrives honey....:dust::dust:

Char...:happydance:Happy 10wks!!:happydance:

Kel...That's awesome that things are looking great for your SIL hun:hugs: As for the holiday...she could be two weeks late hun...in which case you'll come back all refreshed and rested and ready to lend a hand:winkwink:
I hate the wait to ovulate hun....:hugs:....as you say....booooooringggggg!:rofl: Have high hopes that the soy will do the trick this cycle thou:hugs::dust:

Hi Celtic, Lindsey, Linny, and everyone else that makes this thread the best!:hugs:

AFM....feeling really quite warm and snuggly after my indian head massage....didn't want it to end....I definately could get used to it on a regular basis:winkwink:

Welshie I say she has the babe earlier.... FF has her EDD as July 24th based on O day.... u KNOW the doc is gonna tell her something different :lol: happened when my sister had my niece- the day we LEFT for Vermont- she went into labor and I had to wait to see her

Glad the massage was nice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->