Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TNT yay for you getting married on Saturday! So excited for you both.

Never...have a wonderful trip back home seeing all your family. You probably have already said but how long are you home for?

Hi Sparkle, SBB, celtic, Linny, Dandy, AJ, Char, TTC, Leeze, Welshie and anyone else that I have missed.

Dandy...by all means have some of our cold...I'll pack it up and send it over...if you could send some heat back in the suitcase that would be marvellous:winkwink::rofl:
I hope your back cools down soon sweets....and please keep your sun tan cream topped up [-X
I've got everything crossed that those temps stay high hun:hugs:

AFM...In keeping with the chilled cycle I have just booked an indian head massage for tomorrow and a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage for next tuesday....Welshie WILL Relax...or:trouble::lol:

off to catch some heat and take it to the airport :thumbup:

i fell asleep and forgot to get the sun stuff on my back :dohh: its sooo soooorrree today :dohh: i better be better the rest of the summer with my sunscreen applications :dohh:

nope told you all another temp drop today :dohh: i think AF will show tomorrow maybe even today (its looking like my last chart now), got my gyno appy tomorrow

oh yeah I forgot one thing... yesterday a friend of mine took me off to the side and she said she had something she wanted to give to me....

she gave me a fertility coin...it was given to her from someone else... and both girls who have had the coin- just had their babies this year.....

I thought that was so very special that she did this for me

OK back to work--------------- I just wanna SLEEP though.........

kel :hugs: thats so nice of your friend, i hope it works its magic on you :thumbup:

Dandy- Its just now starting to hit summer time there??? WTH??? LOL Dang its freezing here! haha

:rofl:

dandy / lindsey - still rooting for both of your :bfp:'s girls!

AFM nothing new really.. i have a horrible back ache, cervix is low and soft, leg cramps, veiny boobs, all my normal AF signs but no AF or ovulation. just waiting this one out.. who knows.. :shrug: i fly home in ONE MORE DAY! and i see DH in EIGHT! :yipee:

stop rooting for me, i know AF will show tomorrow, maybe today :thumbup: im looking forward to trying better to catch the next eggie :thumbup: and to get the dryness in some control

:happydance: yay never for you trip home :happydance:

maybe you should stop stressing about what your cervix is doing....mine always confounds me :shrug: just enjoy this break with lots of :sex: :winkwink:

Dandy & Linds....are you ladies gonna test??

im not im calling that im out already :thumbup: i just know it, look at my temps they are heading towards da da...AF :thumbup:

tnt: yay for you getting married :happydance: I hope its turns out perfect for you

:hugs: dandy, good idea!

yazzy - i'm there until 6 december. so glad everything came back clear. hope you get your :bfp: soon!

DH just bought my ring for our renewing of the vows! :D i'm so stoked! https://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4458028&kpc=1

Hey Peeps:wave:

Yazzy...so glad all the tests were ok sweets:thumbup:....just chucking loads of :dust: at ya now:winkwink:

Dandy....:lol: thanks for the heat:winkwink:....And yes you must make sure that cream is topped up for the rest of summer....I don't want to rant with my professional cap on:nope:
Of course you're not out til the witch arrives sweets but at the same time I guess it's good to be realistic...kinda lessens the bump. I have everything crossed for next cycle sweets and heaps of good luck at the gynes tomorrow:hugs::hugs:

Kel...That was so sweet of your friend hun...I hope it really is lucky for you babe:hugs:

Linny...You'll be fine hun:thumbup::winkwink: That's awesome that you haven't got many days of work left:happydance:

Sparkle...glad you're feeling better downstairs hun...I've never actually had thrush but it sounds horrid:hugs:

TNT....:happydance: for this weekend sweets :happydance: I'm so happy for you guys and your right it will do you wonders to think of positive things:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs:

Well I think I'm going to be ov maybe today or tomorrow...have been having lots of watery and ewcm today so fingers crossed. I'm trying so hard not to think about it...think I'm kinda doing ok...I picked up a box of opks when I went shopping last week by false of habit really...the box is still unopened and I don't even know where the thermometer has gone...Shaun has hidden it:dohh: The CBFM doesn't even know the last witch arrived:lol: I have my progesterone check next tuesday and then back to see my old useless gyne on the 6th Dec...hopefully with a :bfp:

OMG Never...we must have been typing at the same time....

:shock:.....that ring is absolutely beautiful honey....Aww wow:happydance:

:hugs:

:hugs: dandy, good idea!

DH just bought my ring for our renewing of the vows! :D i'm so stoked! https://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4458028&kpc=1

:shock: that ring is gorgeous!! who's a lucky girl then??

Hey Peeps:wave:

Dandy....:lol: thanks for the heat:winkwink:....And yes you must make sure that cream is topped up for the rest of summer....I don't want to rant with my professional cap on:nope:
Of course you're not out til the witch arrives sweets but at the same time I guess it's good to be realistic...kinda lessens the bump. I have everything crossed for next cycle sweets and heaps of good luck at the gynes tomorrow:hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs:

Well I think I'm going to be ov maybe today or tomorrow...have been having lots of watery and ewcm today so fingers crossed. I'm trying so hard not to think about it...think I'm kinda doing ok...I picked up a box of opks when I went shopping last week by false of habit really...the box is still unopened and I don't even know where the thermometer has gone...Shaun has hidden it:dohh: The CBFM doesn't even know the last witch arrived:lol: I have my progesterone check next tuesday and then back to see my old useless gyne on the 6th Dec...hopefully with a :bfp:

thanx welshie

hope you get to see your gyn in dec all knocked up :winkwink:

:haha: that shaun hid the thermometer, i love watching my temps...im gonna deep doing them this next cycle, but if still no BFP i might stop them and that might help to destress even more :shrug:

Never- that ring is BEAUTIFUL... and i mean BEAUTIFUL.. I love the white gold too...

Welshie- so glad Shaun HID the BBT on you.. LOL but I sure hope you are O'ing...

Yazzy- glad everything went well :)

Linny- Mat leave soon.. OMG I can still remember the day you posted bout your BFP.....

Dandy- hun yeah I hate to say it but it appears she is on her way... but BRITE SIDE.... you have had TWO cycles that have been SOOO much shorter and you O'd... that's great-

:thumbup: yep, hoping the clomid works again for another short cycle and maybe we can get a bfp in early dec, as a xmas present, but i am trying not to stress about being pg by xmas, though it would be soo much fun to tell pple on xmas day that we were preg :cloud9:

:thumbup: yep, hoping the clomid works again for another short cycle and maybe we can get a bfp in early dec, as a xmas present, but i am trying not to stress about being pg by xmas, though it would be soo much fun to tell pple on xmas day that we were preg :cloud9:

OF COURSE it would be sweetie.. it sure would- I am just hoping the Soy helped me out this cycle.....

i hope we all get a christmas :bfp:!

thanks for the nice comments on the ring, i love it :)

wow linny, i too remember you announcing your :bfp:!

Hiya Kel:hugs:

I had to laugh to when he told me...he said "I know you...you'll manage a couple of days and then be back at it...well not this month babe...I've hidden it!" I've been good thou and not looked for it:thumbup:
Dandy...I highly reccomend ditching it!:lol:

How has the soy been going Kel? I hope you're hopeful for this cycle sweets....:hugs::hugs:

So far so good Welshie--- no side effects at all- but I am still spotting today- tomorrow it should be gone.. I always have a 6 day witch... ahhhhhhhh poot... but it also wasn't that bad either....

That would be VERY KEWL Never!!!!

Never it's beautiful!!! :cloud9: you lucky thing :D when do you renew your vows?

TNT how exciting you're getting married!! So will it be acknowledged where you live or are they behind the times? Can't believe it if they still don't let same sex couples marry - I mean seriously WTF?!?! So happy for you and I'm glad you have something wonderful to focus on :hugs:

Dandy get that sunscreen on next time. I used to be all for tanning but now I am sensible and burning is not good!! :growlmad: hope if the witch arrives it's not for long and you can crack on catching that eggie!

Yazzy sooo glad you're both in 'the clear - hopefully that bfp will be just around the corner :D

Kell I hope that magic coin works - how amazing! Then when you've got your bfp you have to post it around the world to the other maca ladies!!

Welshie I hope you're oving... And this relaxed new attitude works - your doc will be very pleased you're not temping. Can you imagine the 'I told you so' if you get your bfp and admit you didn't temp or use opks or anything!!

Ok I know I forgot people :dohh: sorry :hugs:

X x x

Then when you've got your bfp you have to post it around the world to the other maca ladies!!

yeah- it is the St Gerard coin with a prayer on the back of it... you gotta keep it with you all the time and say the prayer on the back each nite:

O good St Gerard make me fruitful in offspring, protect me and watch over me that I may raise up children to God in this life....

sbb :haha: i did have sunscreen on...just not on my back...i cant reach my back :shrug: :dohh: my sister is in the same boat, next time we will have to sunscreen up each others backs

hope the soy works for you to kel :thumbup: its like 40 days till xmas...we all better get :sex:ing if we want those BFPs :thumbup: no pressure though :winkwink:

Welshie I hope you're oving... And this relaxed new attitude works - your doc will be very pleased you're not temping. Can you imagine the 'I told you so' if you get your bfp and admit you didn't temp or use opks or anything!!

:rofl:....I might omit that piece of information...what with having lost weight like she told me to...I can't be seen to be too much of a teacher's pet:winkwink::rofl:
Thank you honey...I'm hoping it's gonna work to...It's quite sad when you have to try hard to relax...it's really highlighted how stressed I was about it thou:dohh:

Kel....Glad the ol hag bag hasn't been too cruel sweets....and YAY for soy!
Keep chanting that verse hun...as SBB says you'll have to post it round the world when you get that sticky bfp:hugs:

I've just read some info....that you may or may not know peeps....

Pineapple juice from Ov until about 5/6dpo is supposed to be really helpful for implantation...and also brazil nuts:thumbup:....Welshie is taking a trip to Tesco tomorrow after she's been pampered:happydance:

ok welshie after Ov i might drink some pineapple juice then :thumbup:

how are you going with the weightloss...i seem to have stopped losing :dohh: i better get bak into it...

Welshie I ate brazil nuts when I got my bfp. However, they thicken the uterus lining from what I remember - hasn't your uterus lining been too thick before?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->