Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yep i heard it on the news driving to work this morning, sounds like he's gonna have alot of guests to that wedding

sparkle - it was packaged wonderfully, thank you! so much! :hugs:

i would comment more, but i got my eyes dilated today and it's pretty hard for me to even read anything. i leave for home tomorrow at 2:10pm and i can't wait! seven days and DH will join me. not even trying to worry about my cycle now, it's completely out of my hands. what happens, happens. i will be back 6 december and will try to check in on here from time to time. hoping i come back to a lot of :bfp:'s! kel, welshie, yazzy, TNT, ttc, lindsey, dandy, delilah, that's for all of you ladies... :dust: SBB you will be ready to POP by the time i get back! hope i'm here and don't miss it! linny, sparkle, char, and celtic, hope the sticky beans stay alright while i'm gone :hugs:

love you girls very much!

Omg Never you have a wonderful wonderful wonderful time

you will be soooooooooo missed but am JUST SO HAPPY for you...

safe trip HOME to the States.... you'll probably fly over my house.. LOL LOL

ohhh honey just have such a good time :) MUCHO LOVE

I actually have a tear in my eye for you-- because I know how bad you wanna go home and see the fam and HUBBY!!!

Char yep all over here too in the States.... he is handsome BUT man is he going BALD so quickly and young.... :rofl:

sparkle - it was packaged wonderfully, thank you! so much! :hugs:

i would comment more, but i got my eyes dilated today and it's pretty hard for me to even read anything. i leave for home tomorrow at 2:10pm and i can't wait! seven days and DH will join me. not even trying to worry about my cycle now, it's completely out of my hands. what happens, happens. i will be back 6 december and will try to check in on here from time to time. hoping i come back to a lot of :bfp:'s! kel, welshie, yazzy, TNT, ttc, lindsey, dandy, delilah, that's for all of you ladies... :dust: SBB you will be ready to POP by the time i get back! hope i'm here and don't miss it! linny, sparkle, char, and celtic, hope the sticky beans stay alright while i'm gone :hugs:

love you girls very much!

you have the best time ever :hugs: miss you but soo happy your getting to go home and spend time with family and DH

Aww Never....Have such a wonderful wonderful time babe...of which I know you will. Aww feeling abit emotional at how precious the time is for you babe...and you guys SO deserve it:hugs:

Kel...should I pop you down as the 10th then for the time being until we know otherwise?:hugs:

Anybody else wanna give me their next testing/af date....feel free...I'm always up for a little editing of the front page:winkwink:

Char...who is Connor in Eastenders....I watch it now and again...before DH enters soldier mode on the PS3 and I join you lovelies:lol:

Lindsey...sorry hun...I missed that the :witch: had arrived with you to babe:hugs: Lots of dust for the next cycle sweets:hugs:

Dandy....Hope everything goes ok with the gyne:hugs:...thinking of you:hugs:

Celtic...:hi: honey...hope you're ok:hugs:

Consider it done Kel...I hope it sticks to:winkwink:

So who else do I need to pester for dates....???....C'mon girlies...lets have all members that are still trying on that list for december....So we can really set it alight:winkwink:....PMA.....PMA.....PMA....:happydance:

you can also add me to the Nov as a frigin witch Nov 10th.. this way you can keep track :) :winkwink:

Never - im soo glad you get to spend time with hubby :hugs: :D we understand youll be away, we love you anyways :)

kel - yay so ive gotta wait til the 10th

welshie - connor is the young black guy that carol is sleeping with. He ALWAYS Has his top off! Yum yum! LOL my Oh has an xbox... So I can understand soldier mode,has he got cod black ops?

celtic - hiya chick! Hows ya lil family :)

dandy - how many hours til your appointment. I get Well confused with the time difference lol.

x

Ladies im fed up of trying to work out a way me and ian can afford this mortgage. His mother keeps encouraging him to go for it, but ive tried showing him that we cant after I come off the 90% pay from maternity. Were going to see her on sat - so im gna write every lil thing down so she can see. As ive tried to explain to ian, if we cant afford to pay the mortgage Well loose the house and her deposite!! X

Hi everyone

This is a really quick one from me to say hi and wish everyone well. I've just come in from work after an 11 hour day so I'm too tired to read over the last couple days worth of posts. I hope everyone is doing well, and full of PMA!!

there was frost on the ground today in London - brrrr. Winter's coming. I want some baby fat to keep me warm!!!! (and for many other reasons, but surely this must help!!!)

I'm going for acupuncture tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes

I'm going a bit crazy already with 2WW - only on 5dpo - AF is due 25th so let's see how far I get before I test.

Have I missed any BFPs on here in the last couple of days - please say I have - there were definitely some promising signs being shared last week!!

xx

Char can you rent a house to own???

we have places like that here

OHH Welshie you can add Leeze too for Nov.. :yipee: we have another tester in Nov

Hi Lezze! No bfp :( damn it. Af got dandy :( but were holdin out for aj :)

kel - Yea we do. But there hard to sell when we want to move :( Argh! The house we wanted was Well cheap aswell :( if his mum paid our cars off we could afford it but I dont wna ask her as it takes the p*ss I think lol x

Right then girls I think the front page is correct for the time being...thanx Kel:thumbup::hugs:
So that's 3 possible chances of :bfp: for November...can't believe we haven't had any so far this month:dohh:

Char...No he hasn't got it yet...I banned him from buying it...told him he had to ask Santa for it:winkwink::rofl: They all seem the same to me...I never know which one he's playing:dohh:
I googled Connor:winkwink: How has Carol ended up with him?!:rofl:

But there hard to sell when we want to move

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Welshie ya do a FANTASTIC job with the front page!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I def wanna see a WHOLE bunch of :bfp: soon :)

Thank-you Babe...:hugs::hugs:

Lets hope we all make the most of the cold dark winter nights:winkwink::lol:

I don't think we've had a month without any bfp:shock: I guess as I'm the only one still waiting to Ov and testing in Nov...I'd better get to it!...whilst hoping that AJ and Leeze have been lucky!:lol:

char 5 and a half hours till my appointment

welshie put me down for :witch: november also :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"