Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

no he hasnt booked it yet, but im going to be on him constantly till he does it

do you girls think i should try soy this cycle? and not tell my gyn about it? i dont really wanna do anything behind her back, maybe just make it a no stress cycle with and just bd every second night maybe :shrug:

I was going to say you could do soy instead? I probably wouldn't tell her to be honest.

I don't think that him not having done his SA is a very good reason for not taking clomid?!

The problem is of you don't take soy or something, you might end up kicking yourself if you have another 90+ day cycle :shrug:
Personally I'd do it and tell her after. But then I like breaking rules :haha:

X x x

Dandy - I agree with Sbb, id take it and not tell her. Clomid is clearly helping you! Grr some docs just make things worse! Try not to stress out over your dh SA, Itll only put stress on your relationship :hugs: x

Morning :hi:

hey it's 11/17/2010... :rofl: and my SIL birthday-----
anyhooo

at work- ca ca... crappy commute in- we had heavy rains this am and thunderstorms- so of course everyone was going at a snail's pace... give me a break- get the hell outta my way.. :rofl:

Dandy- yep I would do soy...... CD 3-7-- DON'T do cycle day 2-6---- that gives you the chance of popping out MANY eggies.... well at least that is what I heard.. CD 3-7 gives you better quality of an eggie....and what MG of clomid were you on? this way you can figure out how much to take.... I think that is NUTS that you GYN won't give you clomid this cycle because of your OH..... Jeff didn't have any spermie anaylst done....

Hey Suz- Char- good morning :hi:

kay I know this is SHORT but I gotta get stuff done before anyone comes in.. I will be back in a momento........

Never - im soo glad you get to spend time with hubby :hugs: :D we understand youll be away, we love you anyways :)

kel - yay so ive gotta wait til the 10th

welshie - connor is the young black guy that carol is sleeping with. He ALWAYS Has his top off! Yum yum! LOL my Oh has an xbox... So I can understand soldier mode,has he got cod black ops?

celtic - hiya chick! Hows ya lil family :)

dandy - how many hours til your appointment. I get Well confused with the time difference lol.

x

:hi: back at you, not bad my eldest son is not well, home sick from school poor lad

Welshie how are you going :hugs: Im doing ok, the doc has upped my insulin again and Im on two lots of injections at lunch time so 5 injections a day. cant wait till friday and my scan just to see baby is ok and what size he is now.

Kel :hugs: stupid slow people :winkwink: our weather is windy and wet and cold :cold:

TNT you take it easy now wont you, good that your body is doing its thing and getting back to normal:thumbup:

Dandy I go with the girls advice :hugs: any thing to advoid a very very long cycle !

Never - have such a wonderful time! I am soo sure you will take advantage of it!

Dont have much time, my nephew is harrassing me to read him a book...have a great day!

WOW Chilli Cheese Fries..................dang it is VERY quiet in here today

ohh celtic- I hope he feels better- nuttin worst then having home a sick kid... :(

TTC- hope you are having a GREAT time...

Morning :hi:

hey it's 11/17/2010... :rofl: and my SIL birthday-----
anyhooo

at work- ca ca... crappy commute in- we had heavy rains this am and thunderstorms- so of course everyone was going at a snail's pace... give me a break- get the hell outta my way.. :rofl:

Dandy- yep I would do soy...... CD 3-7-- DON'T do cycle day 2-6---- that gives you the chance of popping out MANY eggies.... well at least that is what I heard.. CD 3-7 gives you better quality of an eggie....and what MG of clomid were you on? this way you can figure out how much to take.... I think that is NUTS that you GYN won't give you clomid this cycle because of your OH..... Jeff didn't have any spermie anaylst done....

Hey Suz- Char- good morning :hi:

kay I know this is SHORT but I gotta get stuff done before anyone comes in.. I will be back in a momento........

well today is CD 3, i'll have to buy the soy today, do health food shops sell the stuff? where will i find it??

I was on 50 mg of clomid, if we happen to fall pg...this cycle then do i tell the gyn i took soy?? do i tell my OH, he will prob think im being silly :dohh: and after OH has his sperm done we have to make an appy with the gyn, what if she wants to bring on AF so we can start a clomid cycle :shrug: :cry: i dont know, its soo confusing

maybe i should just ride this cycle out, the one before i was on clomid wasnt mega long either :shrug:

health food shops sell the stuff

they should.. ask for SOY INSOFLAVONES-- not just soy---- take it before you go to bed... just remember to take it the same time each day- for 5 days ONLY- just like clomid.... you will probably get the soy that is 40mg--- you can take 2... 80mg equals the same as 50 mg of clomid....(well that is what I heard- anyone else wanna step in on this one)

I would soooooooo hate to see you have another really long cycles babe...

Evening ladies!

celtic - Aww hope your boy gets better soon :)

dandy - hmm its up to you hun! Jus dont want ya kicking yourself if you end up having a long cycle

kel - Oh no! Its raining ere but not bad.

got such a belly ache along with a headache :( feel like pooh! Waiting for my mumma to cook me dinner :) x

:cry: am so stressed atm, going away for the weekend, leaving my puppy, have to talk to the dog sitter and make sure she knows what she is doing :dohh: have to tidy the house, have my ultrasound today :dohh:

i might stop at the health food shop (the only one i know of) and if i cant get the soy i guess that answers my questions :shrug:

awww feel better Char---- I wish my mom could make me din din--- but I haven't lived with her for 20 years.... (she makes a SLAMMIN' Turkey or Chicken and rice soup)... and I rarely ever go to her house- we talk on the phone ALL the time though.....

not raining here anymore.. it stopped early this AM... so my commute home will be fine.. well except for the A Holes on the road.. :rofl:

am so stressed atm
STOP STOP STOP..........

we could always make the next gyn appy in about a month as the cycle reaches the end :shrug: then she wont have to know that i took the soy...

Dandy- think of it this way, do you want to carry on Clomid? Coz if you do you might aswell take soy! I wouldnT tell your gyne, shell prob only moan and say you Shouldnt be taking things without her say so! Hope you have a good weekend away :hugs:

kel - your not home yet? I love my mum, but she dont half get on my nerves LOL god love her :haha:

Ttc - sorry chick I missed your post! Hope your having a WkD time :)
x

no bubba.. still at work--- it's only 2:40pm.... I still have another hour and 20 before I leave and then it will be another hour drive home...

:wave: hey girls...

Sorry been quiet today I had to make a butterfly picture for someone...

Dandy I wouldn't tell her about the soy. And also don't go and see her in a month and tell her you've had a month long cycle.... Otherwise she'll think your cycles are shortening and you won't get the clomid!

Anyway... I have to tell you guys how wonderful our kelster is :D
A while ago she asked for my address, and obviously I thought she was some kind of psycho stalker, but gave it to her anyway :shrug:
Anyway, today there was a package in the post from America :happydance: inside were 4 baby grows - they are too cute! And 5 pairs of excessively cute socks :D
Back at the beginning of this thread it was really just me, kel, and welshie... We've been on a long journey together. And it's so amazing that kel would send me something so lovely in real life... Obviously I cried :haha:
Love you Kell :hugs:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"