Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy Doo she already put ya down bubba :lol:

ooohh 5 hours- ya gotta let us know how it goes kay

Lets hope we all make the most of the cold dark winter nights

yes lets

I already had hun, earlier today:hugs::hugs:
How much longer to the gyne appt?:winkwink:

Edit: Aww God you can tell it's that time of night when Welshie should be climbing the wooden hill:dohh::lol:

I hope it goes ok...I shall check in before heading off to work tomorrow morning...Kel I'm joining you in hating wednesdays:growlmad: You in the office tomorrow?:hugs:

yes its sad to not to see any bfps for nov yet either

leeze af i think has got lindsey now too :dohh: i for sure thought she would be a bfp

ok thanx guys...you can tell i dont check the front very often :blush:

Unlike me:rofl:....who I'm sure sits staring at it for inspiration:rofl::winkwink:

ok i just went to check it :thumbup: i love all the flashing BFP's, wish i had one :dohh:

Right then Peeps...I'm gone...up the wooden hill!

Never...if I don't get chance to speak tomorrow...have a very safe trip home:hugs::hugs:

Sweetdreams girls:kiss:

Hey girls :wave: I've been reading all day but I couldn't be bothered to write a reply - I'm sorry :blush:

I just wanted to say Never have an AMAZING time back home and with DH! So happy you're off tomorrow... I will keep my legs crossed just for you so you don't miss it! Aw I'm just so excited for you, can't imagine how excited you must be!! Lots of love and :dust: x x x

Hey maybe we could also have birth predictions on the front page?! I think baby Jesus will be here the 18th... :shrug: don't know why!

X x x

You in the office tomorrow

YES................. POOT DANG-- nite nite sweetie

yep go ahead Suz :ignore: LOL LOL

but that is a GREAT idea- predicting the births............... do we win anything? :rofl:

OMG frigin god.. the radio station we listen to already has CHRISTMAS music on.... NOoooooooo it's only 11-16-2010

umm NOPE I said it first so it is 11/16/2010.. tomorrow will be 11/17/2010

LOL

with that I am off to bed... 3:30am wake up call PPFFFLLLTTTTT

Never- Have a GREAT-WONDERFUL-STUPENDOUS time! Will miss seeing your posts but I will probably see ya on FB. Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Hey to the other lovelies here!

Just droppen in real quick. Been super busy and definitely shouldn't be. I hurt alot again...but I think im OVing...I think??? :shrug: the EWCM is what is throwen me off. Anyways, off to bed! Have a good night

:cry:

so i went to the gyn, and im not allowed to take any clomid this cycle, apparently, my ultrasound last time, being on day 9 didnt confirm pcos, so i have to have another one :dohh: which im having tomorrow :dohh: i hate ultrasounds

and the reason im not allowed to start the clomid again is my stupid OH :cry: because he hasnt had his semen tested yet she said she doesnt want me on something with potential side effects if his sperm arent swimming straight :cry: now im never gonna get my xmas bfp :cry: i'll prob have another 80 day cycle now :cry:

Tnt - uh Oh! Try and take it easy babe :hugs: member you had surgery the other day! Glad to hear your body is possibly o again :hugs:

dandy - Argh I cant believe your gyne! I think its wrong to give it you and then be like Well actually no :( has your Oh booked his sperm test? :hugs: :hugs: hope everything gets sorted quickly!

kel - today its 17/11/2010 :) Haha! I never understod why uk and us write it differently?

never - dunno if your gna come in before you fly but have a lovely time :hugs:
xx

AFM - work today! Today ill be working 5 & 1/4 hours so I wont be earning alot! Ugh! I had a dream last night about the psychic I went to see back in feb, I really wna go see her again but I can justify spending £35 because I dont have it spare at the mo... Hmm...

:hi: to everyone else yet to check in :kiss: xx

Hello ladies :hugs:

I haven't read through the posts yet. Just wanted to jump on and say goodbye to never.

NEVER, Have a fantastic time with your family and DH. We will miss you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->