Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OK side effects of soy?

So wen would be best to see her again? Once oh does his sa? Like ASAP?

Dandy - im guessing as soy is simillar to Clomid the side effects will be the same? But I dont know alot about Clomid so dont take my word for it!

night girl, feeling pants!xx

obviously I thought she was some kind of psycho stalker

DAMN................geesh....................:rofl: nice real nice.. :rofl:

Suz we have been together since the beginning (pg 5 of this HUGO thread) thru- figuring out if I was gonna O (my first ever attemp to temp)- you walked me thru it... then I got my :bfp: and your :bfp: only DAYS after mine- we were BUMP BUDDIES- but then you were there for me when I MC.. you are a special cyber-friend..:hugs:... I am glad you liked the baby clothes- hope Bubba Jesus isn't tooo big.. LOL it was the least I could do since I won't be there when the lil man is born..........

ALL you ladies are very SPECIAL to me- you have kept me SANE when I didn't think I could do it anymore

and for that THANK YOU

kel :hugs: that is so nice what you did :hugs: you are a special girlie indeed :hugs:

Hi :flower:

sorry to hear AF got you, Dandy. I agree with the others about going for the soy. I'd go with the "it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done" principle on this one. You know your body better than they do

Kel, that was really sweet re the babygrows - and I'm seriously keeping everything crossed for you that one day in the not too distant future you'll be getting babygrows sent to you!!

I had an acupuncture session today, it was actually really nice and my body felt quite relaxed although I couldn't quite relax my mind. Let's hope it helps!!

xx

ehh thanks guys.... I meant it when I say you ALL mean a ton to me...

Leeze relax the mind- I told Suz a long time ago.. just can't do accupunture... :lol:

Dandy did you find the soy? I say GO FOR IT!!!!! what do you have to lose?

Lol I hope bubba Jesus isn't too big either :haha:
Can't wait for your bfp again and to be sending you a pressie :D

Dandy I'm not sure when would be best to see her again. What is the next meeting for? Just to get the clomid or discuss test results?

Leeze glad you enjoyed your acu... I had it, mine was ok but not a relaxing environment at all which made it not that enjoyable... :(

X x x

Can't wait for your bfp again and to be sending you a pressie

now I didn't go and do that just so I would get in return.. that is sooo not me... I do it just from the heart <3

soo funny you guys call them pressies- we call them onesies

I know you didn't do it for a return hun :D

And pressie is present/gift :haha:

We call onesies baby grows... I think?! Lol I'm not really sure, that's what I call them anyhow...

I will make you something I think, possibly after your baby is born :D I know that's a while away yet and we don't know when, but I can still think of ideas and I already have one :lol:

X x x

And pressie is present/gift

OMG good lord.. what a dufus I am :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

but I can still think of ideas and I already have one

awww- but remember we will not find out the sex of the babe.... :thumbup: I wanna a SURPRISE the day of the birth......... but then again boy or girl that child will be coming home in some sort of Dallas Cowboys get-up- football season or not too.... :rofl:

Son of a ............ they are playing Christmas music AGAIN on the radio.. it is to dang EARLY!!!!!!!!!!

You'd be team yellow? Cool! I had to know!

Anyway it's gone midnight to sleeps for me'... I come to bed earlier but Jesus kicks me for quite a while before I am allowed to go to sleep :D

Night night, thanks again kell :hugs:

X x x

Morning ladies :hi:
kel - your such a luvly person to do that for Sbb :) :hugs:

Sbb - not long til buba now :) eek! Is your lil soldier the first maca baby on this thread?

AFM - work :( yuck! But im only working for 1hour 45mins today - wahoo :haha: england lost against france last night in football - absolute pants! X

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

I am jumping on real quick as i have to go to work :growlmad: 1 week left and then I'm on maternity leave :happydance::happydance:

Kelster, What a lovely friend you are :hugs::hugs: That is so sweet. Sbb was the one who replied to my thread about taking maca, she pointed me in this direction and I'm very grateful.

When i talk about you all at home my DH says now is that your real friends or the ones who live in your computer :dohh: lol.

Have a lovely day ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You'd be team yellow? Cool! I had to know!

Anyway it's gone midnight to sleeps for me'... I come to bed earlier but Jesus kicks me for quite a while before I am allowed to go to sleep :D

Night night, thanks again kell :hugs:

X x x

Baby sparkle does this. The minute i settle down in bed she is off. I tricked her the other night. I led on the sofa for an hour before i went to bed. She kicked away quite happily thinking she was keeping me up. Then i went to bed no movement it was lovely just to fall asleep and not have to adjust position 20 times lol.
Oh but she got me back sbb good and proper 3am i am jolted awake with some huge movements. "I said Oi this is no time for rearranging the furniture"
I heard a murmur from the other side of the bed " are you for real woman. Next your be telling me shes reading a book in there" :dohh:

girls quick is this soy i can use https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=40031&pname=Blackmores+Phytolife+Tablets+30 ??

sbb at this time there is no appy booked with the gyn, i have to call her up once OH sends his sperm in and then we'll make an appy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->