Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aww Wow SBB those pics are just gorgeous Babe....and before airbrushing I must add!:hugs: Do you have a favourite? What are you doing with them...in an album? any on the wall? I love the big bump one:thumbup:
Your poor arm lovely....Grr to the mw...they should get the phlebotamists to do it....saying that the phlebotamist at my GP surgery where I'm heading tomorrow butchers me everytime:dohh: She rolls her chair over to me with the attitude of right lets get on with it, this will only take a second and then she is met with my poor arms that have a first class honors in hiding all veins. When I was rushed in with my waters having gone with Callum they had to wake the anathetist to come take blood:dohh:

:hi: Dandy....when do you think you'll Ov hun?:hugs:

Erin....It will be very interesting to see if they are right hun:winkwink:

Aww Kel...all that work suxs sweets....hope you get it all done and can then come play more next week:hugs:

Glad you are ok kell :)

Thanks welshie, I like the first one and the lying down one best I think... Think she's doing a few more for me so might make them up in a little book. I'm not really one for plastering photos of myself all over the Walls :haha:

Good luck with the bloods tomorrow!! I'm he opposite, you can see my veins from about 10feet!! Especially at the moment - I look like a road map!!

X x x

ouchie :argh:

wow 29!! i think your wrong :haha:

i think i would love some professional bump shots like that too they will be a great keepsake :)

I wish I was wrong :rofl:

Yeh I think they're a lovely thing to have, I'm sure as welshie said it's easy to forget what it was like being pregnant!

X x x

i have one very good vein, so have had no bad experience with needles in the arm yet...:dohh:

welshie, i have no idea when i'll ov :dohh: if the soy does nothing then i prob wont ov till after xmas :haha: if it does work then hopefully in the next 2 weeks sometime :thumbup: i've put in the calendar every night i want us to :sex: so OH knows, not very romantic i know :dohh:

yes, i imagine it would be easy, i plan on enjoying every moment when it happens to me :)

Welshie - my hospital doesnt tell you the sex at all. If I want to find out I need to go for a private scan! Haha Yea we will paint :) and the shower room will also be changed into a proper bathroom. Hope gail is right :) I had a psychic reading in feb, she was soo spot on,she said a bfp in january for me but I think mine came earlier as I went ahead and brought maca root :) are you predicted a girl?

erin - hope your reading is right :) id luv to have the psychic gift!

Sbb - wow them pics are AMAZING! I love that your hair covers your boobs :haha:

dandy - bring on your next cycle :)

kel - miss you already :( seems like everyone is major busy at the mo! Have fun xmas shopping :)

Ttc - :hi: glad you had a good time :)

ok girls... Were is everyone? Aj. Lindsey, celtic! There hiding :haha:

AFM - spoke to estate agent, apparently someone has already put an offer in on the house I want! Grr! Gna hafta move quickly!

Hiya Char....Yep Gail predicted :pink:...:happydance:....Althou :blue: would be equally welcomed and loved just as much...just....sticky, baked a lil longer than Callum and healthy is all we ask!:winkwink:
I'm sure you'll put your own stamp on it lovely and make it your Lil Palace:winkwink::hugs:

Dandy....So hoping the soy works hun:hugs: I can't believe you put it in the calendar hun:lol::hugs:

SBB...I think a lil book sounds just perfect hun...I'm with you on the self pics on the wall:lol:

yeah char put in a better offer!! or wait and see if the current one falls through :shrug:

if i dont put it in the calendar my OH forgets when every second day is :dohh: and then we miss days and i have to ask him :blush: where as he knows so i shouldnt have to ask hopefully, or seduce, its hard cause i go to bed first so im asleep when he comes in :dohh: i need him to remember or we go without that night, he never feels much like it as soon as he gets home, and thats prob when im most eager :dohh:

No char!!! Damn it, sure there will be something else. In this market hopefully you'll get a bargain...

Lol fair enough dandy, if having it in the diary is what it takes then that's how it needs to be!

X x x

Welshie - I thinks its quite exciting to see if gail is right on everything including gender :) Aww thanks hun, jus want ma own place! I love the kitchen!

Sbb - that bruise looks sore :( see, with an injection that wouldnT happen! Ooh were like neighbours :) Haha

dandy - Aww my partner is ready any time of day... Me on the other hand only like it when its dark :haha: he thinks im a weirdo! When he comes in make sure your wearing something sexy ;) x

char lol i better go shopping then...i dont own anything sexy :dohh:

Sbb - theres one other house ive seen but it needs alot more work & its ugly! The estate agent said I need to put an offer in within 21days & even then if the other guy has cash I might not get it :( BUT im determined its mine :haha: im saying all this and I havent seen it properly yet!
a lovely book with all the pics would be beautiful :) a good keepsake :thumbup:

Dandy - do you have anne summers in australia? Its full of sexy stuff, not cheap tho :haha: I got a red and black sexy set, I think ive worn it twice LOL or maybe just be naked when he comes in? X

lol, i have a myer voucher i need to use, maybe i should see what they have, nope never heard of anne runners, not that i've really looked before :shrug: would you get sexy underwear or sexy pjs?

sbb those pics are absolutely beautiful! you dont neeeeed airbrushing!!
and hi! :wave:

OMG SBB you are freaken GORGEOUS!!!! I love all those pictures before and after!

Just wanted to say that and say hey! Were about to eat dinner. Not staying online tonight...I been cranky today...IDK why...HOPEFULLY PMS! haha bout the only time I'd say that!

Much love girlies!!! Have a good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->