Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB- your pics are absolutely beautiful!!! I don't think I can do BUMP pics when we do get preggy because I may just look fat :blush: hehehe..
No, we didn't really "try" this cycle- only :sex: once an entire week before I THINK I ovulated so likely a no-go. Had my f/u gyn appt today- and got the :thumbup: they went ahead and did a full work up, cyst is gone...so now I wait for :witch: and if no show- then I'll start provera again to start, then back on clomid.

Welshie- sending tons of :dust: your way..what a splendid xmas surprise it would be to get your bfp ... i say- no stress is the way to go!!:hugs:

:hi: Kel, Char, AJ, Dandy, Never, Leeze, Linny, Sparkle, Celtic and everyone else i probably missed :blush:

SBB....they are beautiful pics, something to be proud of.

Welshie...i'm hoping your words worked as sore bb's today which normally means the start of 'ov'. Here's hoping!!

Char - just remember you will end up with the right house in the end.

Dandy - anne summers does everything to do with sex :haha:

delila - welcome back to Ttc :hugs: :)

Yazzy - I have a good feeling about this house,but agreed,if its meant to be it will be :) yay glad your just about to O
:hi: everyone :hugs:
going to get my arm butchered soon :( x

Got a quick minute to stop in and say hey :hi:

hope everyone has a great day....

Hey Kel!

Ha ha how funny i'm rushing back on here just to say I am sure this is 'o' week for me yay yay! CD27 today and all signs are pointing to 'o' between now and the weekend. Going to txt the man and warn him lol. I'm going to give this month a good go as after having a HSG your tubes are meant to be all flushed clean :)

Char - have they butchered your arm yet??

Delilah - good luck for when you start back on the clomid.

A really quick one to say hi! Was a crazy busy weekend with my parents at the weekend and now I'm back to normality and POAS addiction!!

I haven't seen my OH much either since he's just got back from Chicago so tonight we're planning an evening of focusing on each other (in a none baby-making way!) so I probably won't be around later either.

My news is I got BFN today and yesterday. Af due Thursday. Feeling a bit sorry for myself as I feel like I'm "out" this month.

Thanks to WelshRose for the lovely visitors message yesterday on my first testing day. I was really touched by that. You lot are a lovely bunch!! Sorry, I haven't caught up on last few days posts yet so not really sure what's going on with you all. Sending you all hugs and lots of baby dust anyway!! xx

:hi: Peeps...
Hope everyone has had a good day:hugs:

Yazzy...so glad my stern words to ya ovaries done the trick....definately make the most of them super flushed tubes hun....hope you catch that eggy:hugs:

Char....how did the arm butchering go?!....I think I will have to publicly embaress my veins on here again next time I have to go for bloods...she found one straight away today, no digging, no 2nd/3rd attempts...and only a diddy bruise!:yipee::rofl:

Leeze....Keeping everything crossed for you honey:hugs:

Kel...Hope all the work is going ok and the pile is getting smaller:hugs:....Not long til Thursday now:hugs:

Delia...That's fab that you have been given the green light honey....lots of :dust: and love:hugs:

Dandy...what days did you end up taking Soy? I hope those ovaries behave...otherwise I shall have to give them a stern talking to...have them quaking like Yazzy's:winkwink::rofl::rofl:

AFM...not a lot to report really....feeling very relaxed after my massage this afternoon definately something I could get used to:winkwink: Other than that uncomfortably bloated and sore boobs but that's about it.

Yazzy - yep ive been butchered :( but she was really good and I hardly felt it :haha: wahoo bring on the O :) whoop whoop
Lezze - sorry for your bfn :( but your not out til af shows ;) might just not have enough hormone
x

i love you girls :hugs: my husband just got to germany. he boards his flight to arkansas tomorrow and then i get to see him! :yipee:

Welshie - my blood test wernt too bad either :haha: now feel like a wuss :( glad your all relaxed ;)

never - Aww lovely hun :hugs: whoop whoop! So glad you get to spend time with hubby finally :) x

:happydance::happydance:WHOOP WHOOP NEVER!:happydance::happydance:

So made up for you honey....and I'll let you into a secret....WE LOVE YOU TO!:winkwink::lol: :hugs::hugs:

:wave: hey girls

welshie i took the soy 4-8, so now im in the waiting game, gonna start our every second night plan :thumbup:

Dandy...That's cool hun...theoretically it should be like the clomid in that Ov can happen between 5 and 10days after the last tablets so cd13-cd18....keeping everything crossed hun that it works:hugs:

SBB - OMG.....you are soooo gorgeous! And the before pictures look awesome too!

never - have a great time with DH!!!!!

Not much to report here...Just gearing up to start trying again next month! Hope all you ladies are doing well!

my temps have gone lower and lower while i've been on the soy :shrug: dunno if that means anything, but yes never they dont appear to be all over the place yet, like they have been before, fxed i Ov around when you said welshie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->