Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey girls :wave:

It's midnight but I 'accidentally' fell asleep earlier (in bed :haha:) for 2.5 hrs so I'm not really tired!!

Delia so pleased you got the go ahead... Hope the witch comes as planned then buggers off so you can try next cycle!

Char - have you actually seen the house yet? A lot of houses can look great on paper, but be disappointing in real life. Trust me, I LOVE buying houses :haha: just don't get too hooked on this one if you haven't even seen it yet!

Yazzy I hope you're oving! And yep they do say after an hsg is a great time for a bfp!

Kell I hope you're not working too hard. I see you added your little charty for us to look at :happydance:

Leeze I hope you had a lovely evening with dh... And hopefully a shy bfp is coming your way!

Welshie I'm so jealous of your massage! I'd love one right now, this very minute!!! Glad your bloods weren't too bad too!

TNT I hope you're feeling better :hugs: hows married life?!

Never I'm so excited for you!!! Have a great time together :hugs:

Hey ttc :wave: great to have you back and looking forward to stalking!!

Dandy I hope that soy is gonna do the trick :happydance:

Ok, sorry if I missed anyone!

I am just busy sorting out stuff before we move next week! We complete Tuesday and then quickly paint the house before we move our stuff in Friday and ourselves in over the weekend...
I am also making a light and a mobile for baby jesus' room, I will post some photos once it's all done :D

X x x

Hi Ladies!!! Hope you've all had a fab day...

HUGE :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all!!

:witch: has entered the building!!! eeks! I was at work today and out of nowhere had the most painful cramps ever...last about 10 mins then eased off. I just went wee and there she was...so i'm breathing a sigh of relief. I hate cramps though. i've never really had them before and now that I do- i don't want them :dohh:

fxd for all you lovelies still in the 2ww...

ok..im gonna go find some food:thumbup: be back laterrrrrrrr.......

Hey ladies,

Ok lets see if this works....

Kitten pics of the Devon Rex babies, 5 weeks old today!

I have also included a pic of my Devon Rex boy 'Beau' who is 5 and is a half brother to their granny...if that makes any sense lol

Attachments

• IMG00163-20101114-2039.jpg
    IMG00163-20101114-2039.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG00161-20101114-2001.jpg
    IMG00161-20101114-2001.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG00181-20101118-1311.jpg
    IMG00181-20101118-1311.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG00100-20101010-2042.jpg
    IMG00100-20101010-2042.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
ok ok ok I got a few minutes to actually say more then a quick :hi:

but crap yeah right let me remember everything I read.. NOT :lol:

Suz- so this is your last week in the "temp" home and now we move into your "new, stay in like forever" home? and 1 month and 1 day YOU'RE DUE- I was just saying to the girls at work yesterday, I would be on maternity leave right now

Delia- yay so glad she showed- now you can move onto a fresh new outlook and be-dazzle that eggie all up again- what ya doing tomorrow for Thanksgiving? Mom and I were gonna go to the Macy's Day Parade BUT it's gonna rain....

NEVER hun-------- how is your visit at HOME going.. I keep saying.. Never is here in the States- what was the 1st thing you ate when u got home? when I got home from Hawaii after being gone for a year and a half- was a real frigin PIZZA and a SUB---- no more dang Pizza Hut or SubWay--ooohhhh hubby comes home.... I know what Never is gonna be doing.. hee hee hee

Welshie so you THINK you are in the TTW... how amazing

TTC- you have any clue what CD you are on? are you SURE you and Brad missed the window....? I sure hope not.... :hugs:

ETA- ohh Yazzy how adorable... kitties.... I miss my kitties very much- but I DON'T miss the litter box :rofl:

AFM- well not much- Turkey Day tomorrow- but we are not cooking- instead we have decided to head to a local diner- me, Jeff, my mom, and dad and then come home for dessert and watch the Cowboys play the Saints --- just won't be the same without my brother, his wife, my sister and the kids over- to much trouble to cook a big frigin dinner for just us....then it's SHOPPING day on Friday,, hee hee hee and I am off Monday so I have a nice 5 day weekend... :dance:

:hi: Spark, Linny, Dandy, TnT, Celtic, AJ, Char, Yazzy, Leeze,

Yazzy they are toooo cute!! :happydance:

Kell that long weekend sounds lovely :D

Yep we will actually move out next weekend... Very exciting but this house we're in now is really nice, and the new one is a bit outdated!! But it will be great to be in our own place, and also have all our own stuff back! And get te cats settled cos they miss going outside.

V scary and exciting how little time I have left! Can't wait to meet baby jesus :happydance:

Ok I have to get ready to go to the shops to get a load of paint for the new house!

X x x

But it will be great to be in our own place

always is.... just remember no straining and STAY AWAY from the paint....

Yeah I have A LOT of time off coming.. I am off this Monday- and then Dec 6th, 1/2 day Dec 10th, off Dec 13th, 17th, 20th, 21st, and the 22nd and do not go back to work Dec 27th... SWEET!!!!

Yay that's so nice to get that time off :happydance: bet you can't wait!!

Nope no straining or painting for me, getting lots of help!

X x x

But what? What's your excuse?! :rofl:

Ok I realised I am already going to the shops tomorrow, so can't be arsed today too, will do it all tomorrow! Instead I laid down on the bed to give the cat a cuddle and now I can't get up :haha:

X x x

umm lets see an airline ticket not in hand.. :rofl:

OMG

she has fallen and can't get up.....roll Suz ROLL...........

ahhhhhhhhhh don't blame ya.... chill now cause you KNOW you wont have time to do in a few weeks.....:winkwink:

Good afternoon ladies :hugs::hugs:

Sorry i have been A.W.O.L. I'm sure you will forgive me when you see what i have been up to at the bottom of the page :winkwink:

First things first a catch up -

TNT, Congratulations to you both you all look beautiful. I hope you had the perfect day.

CHAR, Lovely house how exciting for you. I hope you get it :hugs::hugs:

SBB, Your photos are amazing. You look beautiful :hugs::hugs::hugs:

NEVER, I hope you are having a fantastic time :hugs::hugs:

WELSHIE, How are you ? is it near testing time for you ? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Dandy, Yazzy, Kelster, TTC, Deliliah and all the other ladies :hugs::hugs:

AFM, I saw the midwife yesterday. All is well with baby sparkle. I have also been told that i may be able to be referred to the consultant to see about getting an induction because of my rapid birth last time. It would make sense i suppose at least i would be already in the hospital :winkwink:
I have been busy the last few days finishing baby sparkles room :happydance::happydance: I have tried to upload pictures but they are to big lol. I will sort them out and upload them again :hugs::hugs:

SBB - Geez when I get pg I will be employing to make all my baby stuff....you truly have a knack for it! Enjoy your rest hun...soon you will be up for like 24 hours straight....and loving every minute of it!!!!! Can I request a countdown ticker??????

Kel - your turkey day is sounding like mine....we are going to a restaurant, cuz it is just me, brad, and his parents! I think I am around cd 18 or 19 but I cant be sure....I dont know if I missed it but suspect we did! Anyway, I am gonna try and not stress about it and jump back on the wagon next month!

Yazz - adorable lil balls of fur!

TNT - Ok in all my vacationing I forgot to wish you and OH a huge congrats! I will have to go and stalk FB for wedding pics!

hi to everyone else!!!

sparkle - hi hun...so happy to hear all is progressing as it should....how rapid was your last birth?

YAY Spark- soo glad things are going well with you and lil missy!!!! she'll be here VERY SOON!!!

TTC--- see I told ya we are so much alike.... course Jeff is not happy that there will be no "Tom the Turkey" cooking in our house tomorrow- but no mess to clean up- no dishes to do- :lol:

hmmmmmm no.. you got your witch two days before me right? Nov 8th if I am not mistaken...I am on CD14 soo you should only be CD16............

EWW no wait I am on CD15 so that's should put you 17............when were you and Brad together?

sparkle - hi hun...so happy to hear all is progressing as it should....how rapid was your last birth?

Hi ttc, from first contraction to final push 1hr 40 minutes :blush::blush: and they say it would of been quicker if my waters had gone. Lucky for me i had to have them broken. They were the only thing holding her in lol. :hugs::hugs:

:hi: Today is my friday!! :happydance: as with most of everyone else ...

How are you lovlies doing??

Kel my sweet! :hugs: Having dinner at my sisters house, but we have a downscaled menu since my parents won't be here this year. we always make tons of food and then tons of leftovers..so we are gonna try to NOT do that this year...a nap afterwards ( of course :haha:) then maybe the movies...a lot of the stores will be open here too, so maybe might "shop." Most of our xmas shopping was done online. I did black friday ONCE, last year...never again! hahaha...I couldn't stand the cattle call... how awesome to be able to see the macy's parade- but not crazy about the icy rain :nope:

Hi TTC!!!!:hi:

Spark- my sisters' 2nd baby came after the 2nd push. She was half asleep too..:haha: the doc kept on slapping her belly telling her to wake up. So excited for you gals...Suz, then you, then linny, then
celtic...ahhh....BABIES!!!!:happydance:

ok..back to work...check back later :hugs:

I did black friday ONCE, last year...never again! hahaha...I couldn't stand the cattle call

yeah I know and I HATE crowds but mom and I have a lot of fun.. plus she shops for me because I am such a PITA and for Jeff (she never knows his size) ...........

ENJOY Turkey Day babe :hugs:

dam I have such BAD heartburn.... UGH it hurts..........and I just had mashed potatoes for lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->