Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:hi: ladies!!

Wow it seems so long since I said hello, you'l have to forgive my rudeness. I tend to have a quick catch up to make sure all you ladies are doing ok :D

Welshie...I am here :D Oooh TWW....when's the chrimbo tree going up?

SBB....Have to say gorgeous pics! Stunning in fact, waht a lovely way to capture your pregnancy! And moving soon too, its all finally coming together. can't believe you've only four weeks!!

Spark...wahoo can't wait for nursery pics. I have to do the same now ours is pretty sorted! I soooooo want a labour that quick wow :lol:

Never...hope your having a fab time at home! And DH arrives very soon :hugs:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING......for tomorrow to all the lovely ladies across the pond...Kel, TTC, TNT, Never, Del, :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else.....Dandy, Yazzy, Leeze, oh I'm sorry if I forgot anyone :D

:wave: kel, sbb, other girlies :hugs:

kel im so jealous of you time off, i get none over christmas at all :dohh: i have to work every day except the public hols of course, my OH gets a week or 2 off over xmas too :dohh:

sbb i remember what painting a house is like :dohh: we bought our house and we painted the whole inside before we moved in too. :dohh: was a big job, my arms ached, i hated even looking at a paintbrush by the end, and i didnt even do as much as my OH did :shrug: we did it all ourselves, got my dad and father in law to help for a weekend then every weeknight we would come bak and do more :dohh: so glad i never plan on doing that again :haha:

Hey Peeps:wave:

Linny....So glad to see you sweets...missed ya:hugs: How are you and Little Little
doing? Yep about 6dpo today....and the christmas tree is going up as it always does on November 30th....or 11/12dpo:winkwink:....God I hope Gail is right:winkwink::rofl:

Kel...Hi ya honey....hope you have an awesome weekend babe:hugs:

Delia...:happydance: for the :witch: sweets...but :growlmad::trouble: for the cramps...hope they bugger off soon honey:hugs:

TTC...So hope you were lucky hun:hugs:

SBB...:happydance: for the final move babe...It'll be good to get you in and settled for baby Jesus' arrival:thumbup::hugs:

Yazzy...Aww those kittens are soo cute....I'm actually a bit frightened of cats but who can resist a kitten?!:hugs:

Leeze...How you doing honey...still witch free I hope:hugs:

Dandy...I was thinking of you today...one of my patients was saying that her daughter was complaining of the heat in Sydney:dohh: How's your day going?

Sparkle...thats fab that they're thinking of giving you a date hun...I think I'd defo push for one....:blush:...pardon the pun:rofl:

Sorry if I've missed anyone:hugs::hugs::hugs:
AFM...not a huge amount to report really....just trying to not think and wonder:dohh:

happy thanksgiving :friends:

we dont celebrate it here so no hols for us :dohh:

:hi: welshie :D

Oh blooming heck that is early for the tree but oh how lovely would that :bfp: be! I am gonna be wishing, praying & hoping Gail has been right!!

Little little is just fine thanks. Got another scan in just under four weeks to check my placenta so looking forward to seeing her again :D And only 3 1/2 weeks left of work WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dandy...I haven't had the whole of xmas off for around 8 years so I know how you feel. EVERYONE else I know seems to have the whole two weeks off! Looking forward to this year and relaxing for once :D

:hi: ladies... I did catch up but I forgot everything :(

my scan is 7th dec, so ill be 13 weeks then!!

its meant to snow ere 2mra - WAHOO - I love the snow!

hope your all Well :hugs: x

:rofl:...yes it is early...we've done it for about the last three years on that date so it's up for the first day of the advent calendar...feels kinda special...I also always take it down New Years day...doesn't seem right to have a tree up from the year before when you've celebrated the new year:loopy::rofl:

Awww bet you can't wait for that scan:hugs: Hope your placenta is ok sweets:hugs:
3.5wks will fly by hun...and then you get to relax:thumbup::hugs:

Welshie... yup can't wait for the weekend.... and I put my tree up on Monday. I can't believe I am doing that ALREADY!!!!!

Linny- so glad lil little is doing good.. I bet you can't wait to see her again

Dandy- yeah I figured no one else celebrated Thansgiving but usand I THINK Canada.... just a day to give thanks for everything in life and WELL it's
"national holiday in the United States commemorating the Pilgrims, in American history, celebration of the harvest reaped by the Plymouth Colony in 1621, after a winter of great starvation and privation". AND A 4 day weekend.. :rofl:

Char SNOW already.. yippie SCAN day for u Dec 7th.. can't wait to hear all about it

Awwww I wanna put up my tree now :rofl: Might do it the wkend after next, then its dec but still early!!

My OH and I both love xmas, and we end up putting fairy lights everywhere. OOOOOOOH I'm all christmassy now.....and its forecast snow tomorrow :D

Wahoo char on the scan date, how exciting :)

Thanks girls :hugs: I really dont feel like I can chat to my closest friends about my pregnancy. My closest closest mate has made it clear she dont approve. Then my other friend has already had 3 kids so I dont feel like talking to her about it as shes done it all before. *sigh* glad ive got you girls... If you ever wna tell me to shut up feel free xx

Kel - I got my af I think the Monday......I started spotting on sunday but got it full force on Sunday....TBH I am trying not to stress about it....and if we hit it then great! Anyway, i kinda feel like Jeff....I wanna have a turkey cookign also but they really dont celebrate thanksgiving here...so Brad promised we would spend Thanksgiving in Miami with my fam next year. I miss having left overs and big tummies...and being around a big family.

Sparkle - wow that was fast...My sister and mom were like that also...My sister gave birth in less than 40 minutes..on her first...the dr wasnt even suited up yet....Her birthing room looked like a scene out of ER....

Hi Delilah - sorry about af hun...but we can start trying for our xmas baby together!

Linny - hi hun....wow you are almost there!

Welshie - thanks hun, I am hoping for a xmas bean now! I hope you have a stress free tww!

char - why wouldnt your friends be happy for you?

Hi ladies

I'm loving all the excitement, sharing special moments and holiday feelings you've got going round on here!

Sadly I've got 3 BFNs in a row over the last 3 mornings. AF is due tomorrow and I think she's gonna come a-knocking on my door, the nasty and selfish witch. :growlmad:

On a more positive note, my Doctor agreed yesterday to refer me and my OH for tests at my local hospital's fertility clinic. At first he said we hadn't been trying for long enough and then I got really upset and eventually he agreed to it. When he got the form out to make the referral he said to me, "So, you've been trying for 2 years then" even though I'd just said it was a year (it's actually 11 months but I thought a year sounded better!) - so I just said yes and he wrote that down on the form! So, we feel a lot better just knowing we can get everything checked out. (especially since I'm 38 and my OH is 46).

Also, we've got an extra Bank Holiday in the UK on 29th April when Prince William gets married. How fantastic is that? I'm not normally a big supporter of the Royal Family (nothing much against them but just think it's unfair they've got so much when there's a lot of poverty in this country) - but today I'm pretty happy that they can give us an extra day's holiday just like that! :happydance:

Also, I went to see a nutritionist last week and she gave me lots of good tips. Apparently it's good to eat food with lots of Vitamin D in it because it's considered there's sometimes a link between a lack of Vit D and fertility problems. So I'm doing some research on this but it seems like oily fish are good for this. Also she said to eat lots of yellow and orange fruit and veg as these are good for healthy ovaries - so yellow peppers, carrots, butternut squash etc - and to eat lots of greens like sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, rocket etc. And she recommended starflower as a supplement instead of EPO, and to take EPA for the 2WW - this is what you get from fish oils. And she said to cut down on the Maca - to go from 4 a day to 2 a day.

So, if the dreaded AF comes tomorrow then I'm off to the health food shop to stock up on all of the above. I hope some of this is handy info for those of you TTC - and I'm hoping for some more BFPs on here soon. I'd love it to be mine, but I think I'm out this month and maybe I'll have a lucky Xmas cycle!!

Baby dust and hugs all round xx :hugs:

:hi: leeze!!

:happydance: on the getting refered for tests! I have to say when my doc told me to come back in two months and he would refer me I felt alot less pressure. Dunno why, guess I could see light at the end of the tunnel.....call it coincidence but the month i was due to go back I got my :bfp: FX'd it happens for you :D

There's a thread on third tri asking fave xmas movies.......mine are defo Polar Express and the Grinch :D Can't wait till December to start watching them all :yipee:

Char - yay for your scan date, not too long to wait now. And of course chat away on here...I don't think any of us mind hearing about it.

I have only told my 2 closest friends that we are ttc...my mum I think is expecting it next year...she's secretly hoping anyway lol so its nice to be able to 'talk' to you ladies.

Linny...not long left at work then...exciting!!

AFM...told my OH that this week is a good week for bd'ing...unfortunately he has been struck down with a sore throat, cold etc but bless him he still did the deed lol!! He knows how much I really want us to put abit of effort in this month. Having niggles in my right hand side this evening so gearing up for O might be tomorrow or Friday.

Off to bed in a mo so night night :)

snow char? :happydance: i love snow :dohh: pity its summer here :haha: plus it never snows here :dohh:

yes i love being able to chat here to char, i dont really have any pple close that i can go into this much detail with and ask this much questions :hugs:

Good luck with the BD-ing, Yazzy. My OH had a bad stomach for my whole fertile period last month!! It took some hot toddies and some massages to get him in the mood!! :haha:

ok girls, my plan...if the soy works and i Ov soonish then once Ov is confirmed im gonna stop temping until AF shows, so i can forget about it, plan for AF and enjoy my xmas :shrug: if it works when af shows ill go bak to the temping and the soy and try again, but i think temping during the 2ww is the most stressful :dohh: so here's hoping i can destress enough to let it happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->