Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:hi:

HAPPY THANKSGIVNG to all my American friends :hugs: I have A LOT to be thankful for.... :)

fairy lights
what the hell are fairy lites???? little fairies strung up by their twinkling asses? :rofl:

Dandy sounds like a good plan :thumbup:

Leeze- sorry about the :bfn:'s :cry: but very glad to hear about your appointment- very exciting... :)

Yazzy- so the TWW :dance:!!! but sorry your OH was not feeling well.... I had to pull strings for Jeff to corporate with me this week...

TTC- you just NEVER know my love- and maybe it is best you don't.... that this is way it is suppose to happen--- a COMPLETE SURPRISE!!!

Suz you roll up outta bed today and get your paint?

Char I feel ya too... all my friends are DONE with kids (hell they are all in highschool or just about) soo I have no one to talk to about this stuff- well except my sister in law but she is preggos now so she has done what she had to do....

kay that is all I can mustur up right now to remember- didn't have a LATE nite last night- was home before 10pm and went out at 6pm.. so only 4 hours.. looks like tomorrow nite is gonna be a DOOZIE though....

:hi: welshie- tnt- aj- spark-never- delia-celtic-

kay talk to ya all later

:hi: Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy T-Day Kel!!

Not staying long since I still have some stuff to cook for lunch today but I wanted to share some great news....

My dad who has been waiting for a donor kidney for the last 4 years finally underwent his transplant surgery last night. He is still ventilated in the ICU but they hope to wean him off today. I haven't talked to my mom since last night
(poor this hasn't slept in 2 days) but she says that everything is so far, so good:thumbup: Its gonna be a not so easy recovery but Im thankful for the opportunity at a longer life spent with him. I always said that there were 2 things in my life that I wanted that had yet to be fulfilled- one of them was that i wanted a kidney for my dad...the other a baby :blush: so, now I only have one thing left. This year, I am thankful for many things, but ultimately for my my papa's new organ and the donor that gave it to him.

and lastly- thankful for ALL OF YOU. I feel like even though none of have never met personally, we all share a wonderful bond.

Oh Delia hun that is such AWESOME AWESOME NEWS!!!! thinking of you and wishing dad a SPEEDY RECOVERY!!!!!

Delilah - just wishing your dad a speedy recovery. I hope all goes to plan and your other wish comes true aswell!

So ladies - yesterday evening for a few hours I had pains in my right hand side...after having my HSG I can say it pretty much hurt exactly where the dye went so would you say this was ovulation??? I hope so because we bd on Monday and Tuesday night but now the OH is really really rotten so I have to let him rest lol, if I haven't O'd yet then we may miss it this month :(

Also only had stretchy/watering cm for 3 days, today it seems to be lotiony normally get it for around 5 days so never really know when 'o' is.
Oh well i'm confused but hopeful!

Leeze - sounds like you are on your way to your BFP...I am happy you will get some answers!

Dandy - I am liking your soy plan! Fxed it works!

Yazzy - dont you hate it when things interfere with our TTC...like we dont have enough to deal with...LOL...I hope DH feels better!

Kel - yes you are right...though I think in the back of my mind I am freaking out over it....hahahaha.....how do you stop stressing again?????

Delia - wow what a great story on thanksgiving...I will give a special thanks at my dinner table for your dads kidney and a prayer for his speedy recovery!

Happy turkey day to you all!

yes will do! I am trying not to stress.....and making a conscious effort...hahaha...nto sure if that is counter productive but we will see.....did I just read that you said it is snowing...OH geez! I am scared of the cold weather when I get up there! LOL

how not to stress about TTC - let's see, If I knew I'd probably be a millionaire - think of all the money you could make doing talks, writing a book etc!!! Oh, and I'd probably have a BFP by now, as supposedly stressing makes it worse. I keep hearing people say, "Oh it was when I relaxed and stopped stressing that I got my BFP". I'm like "If I could get my BFP I'd relax and stop stressing!!!!" xx

BTW - BFN again this morning but no AF yet and no signs of her. I'm predicting she comes tomorrow though because I did have a PMS moment on the bus on the way home where I decided I hated everyone on the bus and they had all been put there to get in my way!! :haha::growlmad:

hahaha Leeze I am so with you! My sister who got pg both times on her first shot...said that to me once and I almost ate her for lunch...of course i had to apologize later but she understood!

:wave: very quite in here this week girls :shrug:

delilah - im so happy for you and your family, I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery :hugs:

ttc - lol, im the same as you, im actively trying to not think about it...its very hard when im temping and have our bd days in the calendar :haha:

i just found out that saliva kills the spermies...:blush: im a bit bummed about that

sorry, also meant to say that's great news about your Dad, Delilah. Must be a huge relief for you all. Halfway to getting your wishes met. Here's hoping that's a good sign that the rest of your wishes will come true very soon!! xx

:wave: very quite in here this week girls :shrug:

delilah - im so happy for you and your family, I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery :hugs:

ttc - lol, im the same as you, im actively trying to not think about it...its very hard when im temping and have our bd days in the calendar :haha:

i just found out that saliva kills the spermies...:blush: im a bit bummed about that

Ooh - I'd heard that before re saliva, is definitely a bummer! I've found a new lubricant recently called Zestica, it's similar to pre-seed in that it's friendly to the spermies but is less sticky than pre-seed and you can get it in a little spray so it's more fun and less clinical xx

hahaha Leeze I am so with you! My sister who got pg both times on her first shot...said that to me once and I almost ate her for lunch...of course i had to apologize later but she understood!

yeah, very easy for her to say that!! but could also be a good sign though that there's good fertility in your family? xx

Hi girls!!! Love ya'll, missin ya but doin what I gotta do. Started taking Maca again after a lil break. :dust:

HEYA girlies!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to the US girlies in here!!! Just got home so that is why I haven't been on. It was a very lovely visit with the family. Have to go to bed soon sense Amy has to get up at 330 to be at work by 445 for black friday. I am going to sleep in! HAHA poor Amy.

Anyways, I hope you all are ok!!! :hugs:

Never- I hope your having a BLAST with your family and OH.

Well just wanted to say hello and give ya'll a BIG :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->