Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Linny - Oh no...I really hope he is ok and at least you were able to help!

TnT - yeah for af.....I think this is probably the best gift you and OH could give to each other!

Welshie - well you and me both...I am really trying not to concentrate on it....I actually think coming on here has helped because I concentrate more on what is going on with everyone else and that, in a weird way, helps me not to concentrate on myself....not sure if it is healthy but otherwise I will sit her and do the math in my head and try to figure out what cd I am on...lol

Char - I hope I caught the egg but I just dont know for sure.

TnT - Oh that story brought tears to my eyes....I am so sorry and absolutely I will say a prayer for that family.

Dandy - I am also praying for your ov soon it seems it should be happening soon from your OPK's.

Leeze - Oh I really am hoping for your xmas bfp!

Kel - OMG hun, I am so happy you are ok....and your new car too!

Hi Delia, sbb, and everyone else!

I completely agree hun...I feel very proud of myself when a day has passed without me logging into FF:lol: No need to worry about what cd I'm on this month thou with the witch having arrived on the 1st:dohh::rofl: Just going to focus on christmas now...can't believe how near it is....Roll on friday...Shaun and I are going to blitz our christmas shopping in a day and then hopefully by the weekend it'll all be wrapped as well....a girl can dream about the wrapping bit:dohh:

I so hope this chilled cycle comes up trumps for you sweets:hugs::dust:

Hi everyone

A really quick hello from me as it's late and I got a lot to do tonight. My OH and I going away for the weekend with some of his friends, down to the south coast of England - lots of snow here so weather permitting we'll be going. I'm trying to get excited about it but am really determined not to drink much alcohol so I hope I don't end up being a bit of a party pooper or feeling too left out. I'm going to take some good books with me and if I start getting bored of everyone drinking I'll go lie in bed and read. I know that sounds really unsociable and I've always been a really sociable person but sometimes I find it difficult when everyone else is drinking lots and because they're more his friends than mine then I don't really want to start talking about TTC - it's bad enough that some of my close friends know about it and ask me constantly!!

TNT - that's a really sad story about the 2 little boys. I hope the parents find some strength to get through each day. I love your new profile pic, you 2 look really good together!

Welsh - it's funny you struggle with pineapple juice, I've always found the grapefruit juice difficult to drink but after a few months of it I'm finally able to drink it without diluting it or drinking it really fast!!

Have a great evening everyone, and if I don't get a chance to use the internet over the next few days then have a good weekend. xx

HEYYYY MACA GIRLS!! :)

what's the best Maca capsule to take that some of you have conceived on?? I took nature's way maca root 525 mg capsules last time.
Any suggestions?? I don't think I could handle the powder..

Welshie - I went to work today in the end coz it didnt snow,so it wernt too dangerous! Lol I did crack up at your comment about poking yourself in the eye with thermometer :haha: ive cancelled xmas this year, cant afford it lol!

Ttc - I luv coming on ere chatting to you all :)

Lezze - I know how you feel about everyone drinking and getting bored! My friend had a bday party & I was soo bored! Dont feel bad tho hun, drinking only lasts a day, pregnancy is the begining of your mummy life :)

xx

Erin - I took creative nature maca... I dunno how much maca dosage it was tho, Sorry chick :hugs:

Lezze - I hate grapefruit! Ergh! :haha:

x

:wave: girlies!

Not too chatty today. :dohh:

Dandy- If your opks are showing one lighter then I dont think you have ovd yet. Maybe get some bding in tonight though in case you are very close to oving. You've definitely covered your bases though. FX hunni.

TTC- Ya I dont really know this family at all. But its so sad. They are having a memorial Thurs and funeral on Friday. And the mother broke her neck too so she can't even say goodbye to her boys before they get burried. Its just sad to think the parents probably already got christmas gifts for them. And when she goes home (if she pulls through) then she has to see the boys room, clothes, and toys. Just heart breaking. Such a sad sad accident.

SBB- hope your finding some time to rest during your move. :hugs:

Leeze- Have a wonderful time on your trip. Im a pretty social person as well. Amy says im miss social butterfly. :haha: but im not a big drinker either. But hopefully those books can bring you some nice relaxation and "you" time.

Welsh- Sorry AF came hun. But your no stress and reflexology is definitely the way to go. Plus you've had a shorter cycle and confirmed O...so I think you are just that much closer. And not temping is definitely a stress relief in itself. I thought I would go insane not temping but now that I haven't done it sense Aug...I really dont wanna start again. :haha:

Erin- I think I used the kind you have. I did the capsules and 1575mg a day. Took 4 months to regulate my system...yours could be diff. But it definitely did help me. As long as its organic.

AFM- Well we are already OUT this month. The blood work I had came back and my insulin levels are really high. They are 54 and my OB dr wants them 17 or less...preferrably on the lesser side. So she told me not to take clomid this cycle and she up'd my metformin to 2000mg a day. UGHHHH I only take 1000mg and we doubled it. Now I have to eat like a dang on rabbit. I know im overweight and working to lose more but really...we get excited to try again and then were knocked down because im essentially pre-diabetic. :cry: So I know I can watch what I eat better now and the 2000mg will DEF help. Just sad that we have to wait until Jan and if it doesn't work then we "MAY" have one more shot to get preg. Otherwise if both times dont work then we are out for 15months. :cry: And basically my high insulin levels probably cause the MC. :cry: Im trying to see the light at the end of this dark tunnel...but I just want something to go in our favor. But Amy makes a good point that we dont want to try again right away and risk another MC because of my insulin levels. So that is about the only good I see out of this, that it was found and can be corrected with STRICT diet and the awful side effects of my increase in metformin. I got sick off 1000mg before I got used to it so I hate to see what 2000mg will do. :haha: anyways, im going to sulk today and tomorrow suck it up and get my insulin levels down.

I needed to vent. Sorry it was long. My closest friend has never had a MC and has a beautiful baby boy who is 7months. So she doesn't understand our TTC struggles. She is also gay and basically got preg the same way with at home insem. It took her 2 years but they were doing it wrong. As soon as she did it "right" she got preg right away. So its hard for her to understand. In fact none of my friends or family have ever experience a MC and difficulty getting preg. So its nice to know I can vent to you girls! Thank you so much for ALL the support you have shown for Amy and I. It truely means the world to us!

ok well Ill take another OPK today when i get home from work :shrug: having quite a bit of cramping today

we didnt bd last night (temp drop this morning) but we did bd in the 3 days before last night, also gonna do it tonight :winkwink:

oh no tnt :hugs: better get that insulin sorted, you really dont wanna be diabetic if you can prevent it

Having pcos and a family history with diabetes im very prone to it, i hope i can watch my foods good enough too, you can do it tnt, im so sorry that they have stopped the clomid, but your health is very important as you will be the one to carry your little bean when the time is right :hugs:

Tnt - im Sorry Youve come across another set back :hugs: I pray 2000mg works for you before jan!! I admire all you girls Whove had a MC, because your still such luvly positive ppl :hugs: really hope it all gets sorted for you &amy.

dandy - wow you have been a busy horny girl :haha: luving it tho :) gives you a good bloody chance!! :)

ah lord its suppose to snow tonight! Grr! Ill take a pic in the morning if it does & put it on ere so you girls can see :) xx

would have a better chance if we did it last night :dohh: am so bumbed :dohh: gonna jump him tonight anyways :winkwink: hope its not to late...im very wet today :blush: maybe im just about to Ov but havent yet :shrug:

Yea Dandy I have a family history of diabeties (my granny has it) too. And with my endo usually being diabetic comes with the territory specially if your bigger. So right if im just "pre diabetic" then dang it im gonna eat like a rabbit and LOVE it while im doing it. :haha: Well I can't promise I will love it....but I really dont want to go thru another MC so I will do what it takes. Im pretty darn stubborn. :haha: OHHHH and sense you haven't BDed in 2 days maybe his swimmers are all nice and built up when you jump him tonight!!! :happydance: Then if you do OV tonight you are well prepared. Plus maybe do it in the AM as well.

Char- Thanks hun. I sure hope the 2000mg works too. I would love to start a new year with a BFP. That would be so nice!

ok well took another opk today, i think it was lighter than yesterdays :shrug: i know its possible i missed the surge, do u think its possible the surge was this morning with the cramps (which have stopped) or do you think its more likely i Oved this morning?? :shrug: or maybe Ov is on its way?? can you get cramps when your LH hormone increases before you actually ovulate? im really hoping we havent missed our chance with the eggie :cry:

I hope you can keep to your diet tnt :thumbup:

do you think i have Oved...or am about to :shrug: Im gonna jump my OH whenever i can, tonight, i have to get up at 4.45 am for work...if i can wake him up earlier for a quickie ill try it but am doubtful :dohh:

Tnt - Well help you through eating like a rabbit :haha: a bfp at begining of the year would be a great way to start the year off :thumbup:

dandy - sounds like your jus about to O :) go jump on him girl :haha:xx

Uh Oh its snowing again :o ill take a pic when it gets lighter, too dark at the mo xx

Morning my fave BnB girls:hugs:

Welsh - it's funny you struggle with pineapple juice, I've always found the grapefruit juice difficult to drink but after a few months of it I'm finally able to drink it without diluting it or drinking it really fast!!

:rofl:....Yep it's like take a big breath in....glug glug glug...gone....breath out...and then drink something else:loopy::rofl: I would offer to do swapsies with you...I'll do the pink grapefruit if you do the pineapple:winkwink:

I hope you have a fab weekend hun:hugs: What do you tend to drink? If you could drink something with a mixer...then as long as your pouring/ buying your own then no one need know how much or if any alcohol has gone in at all:winkwink: The books sound a good escape route thou:hugs:

Welshie - I went to work today in the end coz it didnt snow,so it wernt too dangerous! Lol I did crack up at your comment about poking yourself in the eye with thermometer :haha: ive cancelled xmas this year, cant afford it lol!

We haven't had a lot more since friday but that is still very much on the ground! the paths are lethal...you take care honey if you're out in it:hugs:

Welsh- Sorry AF came hun. But your no stress and reflexology is definitely the way to go. Plus you've had a shorter cycle and confirmed O...so I think you are just that much closer. And not temping is definitely a stress relief in itself. I thought I would go insane not temping but now that I haven't done it sense Aug...I really dont wanna start again. :haha:
Thanks honey...yeah it feels good knowing I'm back to my normal cycle length after all the wonkiness and that the soy worked:happydance: It's amazing how quickly you chill with not doing it...I've been temping for a very long time now and honestly thought I'd end up more stressed not knowing what was going on and if Ov had happened but..:shrug:

It must have been so hard hun when you were told not to try right now but of course completely sensible if your insulin levels were that high:hugs: I hope the metformin works real quick on those levels babe...without making you sick:hugs:....and then :bfp::bfp::hugs::hugs:

would have a better chance if we did it last night :dohh: am so bumbed :dohh: gonna jump him tonight anyways :winkwink: hope its not to late...im very wet today :blush: maybe im just about to Ov but havent yet :shrug:
Hiya Dandy sweets...Please don't feel bummed!:nope: The lil guys can live inside for 5days so even if you didn't do it on the day of Ov you still stand a very good chance hun....Stop Worrying:hugs::hugs:

ok well took another opk today, i think it was lighter than yesterdays :shrug: i know its possible i missed the surge, do u think its possible the surge was this morning with the cramps (which have stopped) or do you think its more likely i Oved this morning?? :shrug: or maybe Ov is on its way?? can you get cramps when your LH hormone increases before you actually ovulate? im really hoping we havent missed our chance with the eggie :cry:
I usually get cramps just before ov hun...but I guess everyone is different:hugs:

Linny...you'd be impressed babe...Callum put Miracle on 34th street on this morning....:lol: How's your neighbour hun? Hope you guys are ok:hugs:

Kel...:hi: sweetie....hope the project is ready to be wrapped up tomorrow:hugs:

SBB...hope the house is getting there ready for you to move in:hugs:

Right then peeps I will pop back on later as have a poorly Pickle home today:awww:

Ooooodles of Love...:kiss:

ok fxed i havent oved yet :thumbup: but we'll be getting some tonight :winkwink:

hey ladies hope are you all? not much going on for me still waiting for ov and getting more n more worked up and anxiouse about the big move

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->