Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi everyone :hi:

Sorry haven't been here much last few days - I've not had much time to be on the internet and when I have I've been busy writing up my mammoth plan on my new TTC journal. I'm even more determined and we'll be doing everything we can possibly think of to get our BFP in the next cycle!! This includes BD-ing every other day which in itself is no easy job! If anyone wants to check out my plan on the journal feel free to click on the link below, and feel free to steal any ideas or join in my plan! :thumbup:

Catching up on everyone here it seems like there's been a lot going on.

SBB - I love the light mobile. That's one lucky baby you're gonna have who's got that to stare up at. Apparently when babies are really small it's light and movement they notice most so that makes it really special :baby:

Kel - sorry to hear about the family row. Families can be so difficult sometimes, can't they? My OH and I are going away to Spain for 5 days over Christmas so we don't have to get too caught up in all the family dynamics! :cry:

Welshie - I've started acupunture recently, this is meant to help with TTC too, I found it really relaxing. I can't be bothered with temping and charting personally, it all seemed like too much to me. I'm starting on a clearblue fertility monitor this month and I think the testing will start tomorrow, that's quite enough for me!! :headspin:

Dandy - I hope you get that positive O coming soon, must be really frustrating for you. Keep up the BDing anyway and keep those spermies nice and fresh! :spermy:

Hi to everyone else, hope life is treating you well!! :hugs:

I'm struggling a bit already this month and I'm still really early on in my cycle. A BFP for Xmas would be just lovely, so I think I'll write to santa to tell him to deliver one just in time!!! xxx

gosh i would love a xmas bfp :cloud9: am doubtful of it happening though :dohh:

good luck with your plan leeze

UGH wow- I Miss you guys-

I just finished up for today- started at 5:30am and logged off at 5:30pm- now I have a butt load of stuff I need to get ready before work tomorrow and bugger off at 5:30am - sleepie time is right around the corner- not to mention I now have to go make dinner for us.. since Jeff has wrestling practice tonight with the kids...

IT NEVER ENDS

:hi: everyone.. I truly wish I had time to read and write but I don't

MUCHO LOVE to ALL of you

Alright had a chance to catch up. I sure did miss alot in a few pages. :dohh:

Linny- My goodness that is super scary. Thank goodness someone had a key and you guys called 911. I couldn't imagine hearing that. I sleep so hard that I probably couldn't hear it but thankfully he had you guys to call. I hope he is doing better.

Dandy- I bet you are about to OV soon. You and your hunny are getting LOADS of bding in. :haha: that'a girl. You get the BFP! :thumbup:

Char- I agree with everyone else here. Take some time off and rest. No need to risk it AT ALL if the weather is bad. I sure as heck wouldn't. I could care less what my employer said to or possibly firing me. I would sue the living day lights outta them if they did. IDK what your laws are there but they shouldn't be allowed to even say anything. So I say stay home and drink that hot coccoa. :hugs: I know I would! teehee

Celtic- I am so glad your sugars are doing good. I am so glad you bugged them to catch it sooner. That way you feel better for Christmas time. I say maybe you and OH just have your holidays together and maybe go visit the other family members. If I was worried about all that stuff I wouldn't really enjoy my time with them because I would get annoyed. Plus your still house searching and in and outta boxes.

Welsh- So glad you found a good reflexologist. I've been wanting to go to one. But being that we live in a small town there really isn't one close enough. I sure hope she performs some magic on you and brings you a BFP soon. I too have enjoyed not temping lately. I might not go back to it sense the dr is monitoring ovulation anyways. I enjoy waking up and being able to just get up and not wait for my temps. :thumbup:

Kel- You poor thing! You been working so hard and then family problems. Get some rest girl and maybe order out! teehee :hugs: You definitely deserve a nice hot bath with some bubbles and a glass of wine...ooooo and maybe some cucumbers on your eyes too! :haha:

Leeze- I LOOOOVE the fact you are going to Spain during Christmas! I am so jealous too. :haha: That sounds so fun! And I think your plan is definitely a good one. You are on track to your BFP soon hunni.

Erin- I believe it took me about 4 months to get a more regular cycle with my maca. But I have endo and have hormone issues anyways. If it were me I wouldn't stop maca...maybe give it a few more months. Like welshie said it takes at least 3 months to get things in your system fully.

Never- Aww hun im sorry AF is sticking around for so dang long! DAMN HER! But hey you are renewing your vows soon!! YIPEE!!! Enjoy your time hunni!

So its snowing and its freaken COLD! I wasn't ready for this. Im a Cali girl and dont particularily like snow. LOL

Well IDK if you girls are religious or not...but I found out yesterday that a few friends of mine are hurting pretty bad emmotionally. Their friend (whom I dont know at all) had a severe head on collision in Iowa. An 18 year old decided to pass two cars in a no passing zone going up hill and hit this lady. Well this lady had her two boys in the back in their car seats. The two boys died instantly and the mom is in a bunch of surgeries. She has survived so far but today they told her about her two and only boys being gone and with God now. I dont even know this family but I so sad about this. I just dont understand why these two boys had to go. I dont see where this is fair? I understand God needing angels but really...this is just horrible! Two little boys gone just in a second of some little teenagers lack of judgement. This girl survived as well. I just dont understand a mother losing both her boys.:cry: Her poor husband now has to deal with funerals and his wife's surgeries. So maybe if any of you are religious...maybe share a little prayer for them. I just hope the mother can get through this...I honestly couldn't go on...no way...and before the holidays....just so sad.

Alright, well I am going to make some soup. Sorry if I missed anyone. I dont think I did...but if so...have a good evening! :hugs:

:blush: i know i hope we can keep it up :haha:

oh tnt thats horrible about those 2 boys :cry: im not religious to the point i go to church, but i believe in God and that you dont have to go to church to make it to heaven. i will pray today in memory of those little boys :cry: so sad a situation, I really hate the stupidity of others and that there are soo many stupid pple out there hurting innocent lives all the time

:blush: i know i hope we can keep it up :haha:

oh tnt thats horrible about those 2 boys :cry: im not religious to the point i go to church, but i believe in God and that you dont have to go to church to make it to heaven. i will pray today in memory of those little boys :cry: so sad a situation, I really hate the stupidity of others and that there are soo many stupid pple out there hurting innocent lives all the time

Oh I think if you have BD for 16 days now...you can definitely keep going for sure!!! maybe a week TOPS left.

Thank you for your prayers. I dont question God's ways and I dont go to church all the time but I believe in God and prayer and can't get my mind to grasp these losses. I can't! I understand why I lost my angel...wasn't meant to be...but two living boys??:cry: Geeehhhh I just dont understand. Makes me so sad and I dont even know the family.:cry:

Dandy & Lezze - I think if any of you girls get a xmas bfp ill be bouncing off the walls :haha: would be amazing!!

Tnt - that is such a terrible & sad story :( ill say a lil prayer. Her poor hubby :( & I hate to think how shell be feeling when she is told :( young drivers are too dangerous at times! And also I find the older generation just as dangerous at time! I pray she recovers & has alot of support for her loss.

delila - :hi:

kel - :hi:

:hi:

jumpin on quickly-

almost got into a BAD BAD accident this AM driving to work. dam tractor trailer literally pulled out in front of me- never yielded- I skidded 3 lanes over (thank GOD no one was next to me) only to still have him come from the left lane all the way over to the right lane- and still have him right in front of me.... OMG I was shaking so bad............ he just NEVER stopped.... FLUCKING A HOLE..........

and the worst was I left extra early due to the bad weather we are having... rain-wind... I guess I shouldn't leave extra early anymore...........

I MISS YOU ALL...........I HOPE ALL IS WELL.. I am hoping to catch up properly by tomorrow at some point

KEL! You had some angels watching over you.... glad you are safe!:hugs:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Wow Kel!!! As a "used to be truck driver" I would say that, that was VERY dangerous. Not only to you and other drivers, but for him and his load. Those kind of tactics could toss his truck and flip it or jack knife. I drove through New York/New Jersey once and I will NEVER drive a semi through there again. IDK how you do it everyday. The roads are awful and no room to drive. :dohh: Im so glad your safe though. Definitely have some angels watchen over ya. So I just noticed your chart was back up....Ive never seen you OV this soon. :happydance: Soy definitely helped with that.

:wave: delia

Yes ladies DEF had angels with me this morning.. :) my lil bubba angels were looking over their mommy..

So I just noticed your chart was back up....Ive never seen you OV this soon. Soy definitely helped with that.

ummm yeah NO sweets... that CH and O day will be gone very soon.... not with my temp drop with AM............ but thanks for trying :rofl:

Hey girls :wave: sorry I can't catch up am v busy with new house, just having a little rest... I'll catch up later... Hope you are all ok!

Kell I don't think those CHs will be there long either. I have been stalking daily but I am not saying a thing til I'm sure its happened!!

X x x

Well darn I tried! :haha: Im no expert I guess. Was just excited to see it I guess! Sowwie

Kel - so glad your ok :hugs: your angel babies deffo looked after you :hugs: what an absolute idiot the other guy was!!

Sbb - hope your taking it easy :hugs:

x

:wave: morning girls

well took an opk yesterday, 2 lines but the wrong one was lighter than the other one, and on the pack it says thats a negative so fxed its right and i didnt ov overnight, maybe the temp is so low cause of the late night i had :shrug: but that would be typical wouldnt it :dohh: if i did Ov the one day we didnt :sex: grrrr

for the record i dont think I have yet :shrug:

damn kel watch out girl we dont want anything happening to you :trouble: you are too special, im glad those angels were watching out for you :hugs: i thought the temp dip was maybe and I dip :shrug: hope you are wrong

Dandy - if you did O did you bed the night before? X

Hiya Peeps:wave:

Kel...So glad you're ok babe:hugs: Why does the bad weather bring out all the worst drivers huh?! You take care honey:hugs:
Just peeked at your chart babe...I shall be eagerly watching the next few days:winkwink:

Delia...:hi:

Leeze...wow chick that is some plan...:shock::thumbup: I tried the pink grapefuit juice last cycle a few days before ov and it definately does the trick:winkwink: Also drunk pineapple juice (not from concentrate) for the first 5 dpo as well as munching on a small handful of brazil nuts each day. I could handle the nuts again but just the smell of pineapple juice makes me gag:sick: I hope you're lucky babe:hugs:

TNT...That poor poor woman...I can't ever imagine going thru that...my heart truly goes out to her and her family:hugs: YaY...join me in waking up normally...without hearing Beep Beep...or almost poking yourself in the eye with the end of the thermometer:rofl: If the docs are monitoring it then I wouldn't add the extra stress babe:hugs:

Char...did you get to enjoy the hot chocolate?

Dandy...I think even if you didn't bd on the day of ov your bases would be covered hun...looking forward to stalking that chart over the next few days:winkwink::hugs:

SBB...Hope you're delegating well Missy:winkwink:...:hugs:

Right then girls I've probably missed out loads...I'm sorry:blush:
I've just been going about updating the front page....8 darn witches last month and NO BFPs:cry: December has got to be better...but it needs more people on the list...So c'mon Roll Up, Roll Up and get your names down so Mr Stork knows when he has to deliver:winkwink::lol:

As for me...The Nasty ol Hag is most definately well and truly here with a vengence. Not a lot else to report really:nope:

Hope you're all ok and have had a good day:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->