Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

lindsey :hugs: try not to stress :dohh: easier said than done, considering im stressing about Oving :dohh:

:haha: :dohh: we should be related :rofl: im exactly the same!! i stress and worry about everything :dohh: its sooo annoying :haha:

Hey Kel:wave:

How's it going??:hugs: Hope that temp rockets in the next couple of days sweets:winkwink:

I am ok... burnt out- tired of this project- but I am getting OT for it so the extra moo-la is nice for round Xmas....

HOW ARE YOU BABE???????????? MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you are all OK :hugs:

Just jumping on to say a quick :hi: to you all. Sorry i haven't been around much. I am so tired and worn out. Baby sparkle is keeping me awake at night and the pain in my pelvis is awful. I am trying to catch up on my sleep in the day :growlmad:

Lots of love to you all ladies :hugs::hugs:

Miss you toooo sweetie!!!!:hugs::hugs:

What's the project bout? Mmmm extra pennies....are always good:thumbup: Have you done much christmas shopping now? I've warned Shaun he has to behave tomorrow and not drag me round at break-neck speed or there will be :trouble::haha:

Are you still using your monitor? What's it been saying? How you feeling about the crosshairs...do you believe em:winkwink: I hope if they are real that it's one super duper implantation dip going on:winkwink:...if not then Fx'd it's just around the corner:hugs:

How's things with your Mum now sweets...have you guys spoken?:hugs: How's your sis...has she recovered fully from being ill?-hope so!

AFM...Feeling pretty positive at the moment hun:happydance: My progesterone was good when I had it checked last week so that boosted confidence. Am over the moon that the charts are gonna mean something to the reflexologist in Jan and well...trying not to think about the gyne appt on monday:lol: I think I'm gonna ask her to check my progesterone 3 times in this cycle...5dpo, 7dpo and 9dpo...this technically is how it ought to be done if they really want to investigate it...according to things I've read online. I'd love to know why I always seeem to spot at 9dpo to the :witch: Apart from that my GP has told me that I have to be honest with her...tell her how frustrated I am and stressed about it all, say that I know she has been helping me (lies as far as I'm concerned but it sounds good, and massages her ego:dohh:) but I feel as though we've stalled and as it's been so long now that we have been trying what is the plan of action? He wants me to go see him afterwards to let him know what she's said and how it went, bless him. Everyone says it's ttc for 12mths before help...why we've been fobbed off for 2.5yrs now...he's mystified...I'm hoping the secretary at the GP's surgery will be ringing shortly to find out about the referral to the new RE as I still haven't heard anything. I'm going to ask her also to check for insulin resistance as well:thumbup:

Big Love and :hugs: Babe xx

A quick edit....the GP sec got back to me I should have a letter offering an appointment by the end of the month...2011 is gonna be good:winkwink::lol:

:hi: Sparkle:hugs:

Sorry she's keeping you awake sweets...not long now and well at least she wont be kicking you awake:winkwink::hugs: Bet you're so excited to meet her now:hugs:

Are your other kiddies getting excited about their Lil Sister's arrival?

Awww Spark- so sorry sweetie no sleepies.... she is just getting you ready.. :lol:

How you feeling about the crosshairs...do you believe em

HELL NO............but honestly I am soo not stressing at all.....

still no talking- right now the only person in my family I am speaking too is my sister and she is fine- thanks for asking.....

your way sounds soo relaxing and unstressful.... I think I need to copy cat your butt... LOL

nope no shopping done yet either.. well just a FEW things- bought Jeff his big gift on Monday- bought him a Dallas Cowboys Recliner- I am having it delivered to my best friend's house and I am just putting a photo in a card for him to open on Christmas day

Aww Wow Kel...He is gonna love that!!....Super Wifey Status to ya chick:winkwink::lol:

That's pants that you guys haven't spoken still honey...is it case of each other waiting for the other to make the first move? It just gets more awkward hun the longer it goes on and then becomes a bigger deal:hugs:...trust me from one that knows:dohh:

So glad your sis is ok Hun...she just popped into my head whilst typing:lol:

You sound super chilled yourself babe...nevermind copy-cat-ing my butt:rofl:
I know you've said in the past that massage isn't your thing but could you handle someone dealing with your feet??? It isn't tickly at all...quite relaxing...not sure I'll be able to shut my eyes thou like in a massage...think that would be a bit strange....I'll do as I'm told:lol:

Welshie- WHY DID YOU CHANGE your avatar-- it was SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

yeah he will be surprised when he finds out I bought that for him.... I got a great deal on it... couldn't pass it up.... :)

it is more of- who's gonna own up and call... I am VERY VERY STUBBORN and I bet she thinks I am pissed at her-- HEY I am not the one who hung up- she did...

but could you handle someone dealing with your feet

OH GOOD GOD NO............FEET --- UGH--- YUCKIE---- UGH----- BLECK :rofl:

:rofl: You do make me laugh hun...bet you could learn to enjoy it...If we were nearer I'd drag you to a couple of sessions....you'd be soon saying...when are we going next?!:haha:

:shy: Hadn't realised the change in avatar had been noticed...Trust you:lol: I may change it back...it wont upload any of the pics that I really wanted...might have a play around later. I've had the current one for ages....just love Doug Hyde:thumbup:

I love it when you can get people presents that they are totally made up with and all the suprise written on their lil face....such a good feeling:happydance:

OH KEL....She did hang up....and believe me Shaun always says I'm as stubborn as a mule so I understand....but life's too short sweets...and you'd be the bigger person:hugs:

https://www.postsmile.net/img/19/1986.gif

you'd be the bigger person

HOLY CRAP- you sound JUST LIKE JEFF :lol:

umm nope you would sooo not drag me to have my feet touched- you'd have to DRUG MY ARSE first................

well I think the photo u had of you and Shaun was BEAU-TEE-FUL

:rofl: ok, ok I admit defeat in the taking Kel for reflexology mission :rofl:

As for Jeff and I...what can I say...you know we're right sweets:winkwink:

:shy: Thanks babe :shy:

I've decided to take a few days off of Maca til AF is over, and restart it again, hoping it will help me, I'll give it another chance! :) My only problem is 2 days of spotting before AF, so I have added a b50 complex, and baby aspirin, along with the Maca.. hopefully it'll work this time around! Good luck to the rest of you waiting to test!

Goodluck Erin with the B-50, hope it helps:hugs:
Has your doc prescribed the baby asprin hun? I'm pretty sure that it's not one to be used willy-nilly...maybe check with your doc if they haven't prescribed it hun:hugs:
When will the next :witch: be due or when will you be testing?

Goodluck Erin with the B-50, hope it helps:hugs:
Has your doc prescribed the baby asprin hun? I'm pretty sure that it's not one to be used willy-nilly...maybe check with your doc if they haven't prescribed it hun:hugs:
When will the next :witch: be due or when will you be testing?

No, the doc hasn't prescribed any of the above.. I just read it was supposed to help with uterine lining and help to decrease spotting... I know I shouldn't self medicate, but at the same time, I know my doc would just say 'let it be, and don't take anything'... maybe I should listen. haha.
Next :witch: should be due the 2nd of Jan or so.. or earlier if I Ov earlier like I did last month, maybe due on the 31st, which would be nice because if AF does show, I'll know I can party my sorrows away that night. haha :)

Hopefully you'll be partying with a soda:winkwink: When do you want me to pop you on the list for then hun?
I think you just have to be careful with the baby asprin because of blood clotting issues...maybe just throw it into the conversation with them and see what they have to say:shrug: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->