Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:rofl: he looks so 'I'm over it, get on with it already'!!

Aw Kell try and jump him tonight :haha: At least that one you got in was bloody good timing if you are Oving...

Right I am off to sleep... Long day tomorrow with the actual moving, but my mum is coming to help and she won't let me do much at all :D

Night girls :hugs:

x x x

:blush: well we got the tree up but didnt get home till about 10pm...no :sex: for me :dohh: maybe tonight :winkwink:

kel - love that pic :rofl: he would scare me if i ran into him on the streets :argh: :haha:

well temp dropped again :shrug: mustnt have Oved yet :shrug: I hope OH can keep up the :sex: i want that chance :dohh:

i had a dream last night where my sis told me she was preg :cry:

Nite Suz---- your mom is right- you shouldn't do MUCH at all....

Dam Dandy- don't give up hope sweetie.... get some in tomorrow-- you could be today or tomorrow... checking out your chart from last cycle your CL was just a lil over 36.10

yep, ill definately be jumping him today at some point :thumbup: i hope im still in with a chance and i hope it happens soon :dohh: we cant do this forever :dohh:

Dandy- I bet you guys are EXHAUSTED with all this Bding!! :rofl: :rofl: Im exhausted when I look at your chart! :haha: :haha: Your temp dropped but not below the last one. I think your about to OV. Keep up with the love making girl!

SBB- Im super glad you will be checking in. I wondered today how you were doing with the move. Im also GLAD your mom will be there to not let you do anything! teehee someone needs to tell ya not to. Rest up hun and good luck tomorrow.

TTC- :wave: hun....hows things going down there? (where you live) :haha:

Kel- :rofl: Jeff is cracking me up!! He's just like "ugghh this SUX....are we done yet?" :haha: Your symptoms seem promising. I really hope you are about to Ov. FX girl. At least you did BD last night...if you can't fit in any tonight. Maybe a little hint to him...teehee. And I can't believe SBB is the first baby born in this thread...I remember when she first announced her BFP. I can't wait to see pics of little.

AFM- I've been watching what I eat like crazy and tonight my mom invited me to mexican. Well I did good and didn't really eat chips (maybe 2-3 chips) and had water with dinner. I just had carne asada tacos and thats it. But DANNNGG this metformin SUX!! Its already goen right through me. So now I can't eat my fav food (mexican)...boo. :haha: Oh well it did taste pretty darn good. :rofl: Not doing much this weekend besides buying Eclipse tonight! WOOOOO I may be with Amy but I am SOOO team edward. Teehee I feel like some silly school girl...but I just love it! :haha:

:wave: Never! Love the pics of your renewing of vows! You guys are so cute together! Just love it!

Morning Peeps:hi:

Wow you guys were chatty yesterday:lol: Ok so now I'm gonna try and remember it all:dohh:

Kel...I have absolutely everything crossed sweets that this is it...hope you managed to seduce Jeff last night....or maybe first thing this morning:winkwink: Do you want me to alter your testing date babe?
I must admit I did :lol: at that pic of Jeff...bless him...most definately missing that cheeky smile we know so well:awww::lol:

AJ...Yup the pic is of me. Really hoping it was ov for you sweets...when do you think you'll be testing/expecting the witch?

Yazzy...aww bless ya....This forgetfulness could be a super duper symtom:winkwink: I was terrible with Callum:winkwink: FX'd for next weekend sweetheart:hugs:

SBB...So glad you're ok sweetie and the move is going ok....and that Lil Jesus is still in there:winkwink: I'm with the others....daily :hi: please just to know you're all ok:thumbup::hugs:

Dandy....I definately think it should happen in the next two days hun....I hope so....so you guys can....:sleep::lol::hugs:

TTC...:hi: sweets, so any symptoms going on chick? Or are we not SS??

TNT...That metformin sounds nasty hun...bless you....it's making me think twice about getting my insulin resistance tested...:rofl:

Char....thinking of you lovely:hugs::hugs:

Lindsey...:hi: hun...how ya doing? Move preparations going ok?

Leeze...hope you're having a good weekend hun:hugs:

Erin...hope the witch isn't being too evil:hugs:

Never....could we see pics on here babe...would love a peek:hugs: Glad your having a super duper time:hugs:

Linny and Sparkle...hope you're both doing ok:hugs:

hey to anyone I've forgotten...hope you're doing ok:hugs:

AFM...Very successful shopping trip yesterday...Santa's sleigh is packed for Pickle now and pretty much all the adults done to:yipee:
Very strange witches since taking soy...don't know if anyone else has noticed the same..:shrug: It was so heavy on cd2 and yesterday morning was just crazy...super plus tampax and nightime maxi ST lasted only 45mins:dohh: then come lunch time the tap had been turned down to a trickle:dohh::shrug: It was the same last cycle. Might mention it to the gyne on monday and see what she has to say.

:hi: everyone :hugs:

Sbb - you make sure you keep us updated :) Argh exciting!

welshie - Aww you guys do a fantastic job :hugs: cant believe Youve near enough finished xmas shopping - im no where near starting :haha:

kel - hope this is O for you :thumbup: phone jeff and tell him he needs to come home,its an emergency :haha: then pounce on him :)

never - how you babe :hugs:

dandy - can you send me some hornyness plz? Im never in the mood, poor ians getting fed up now LOL

aj - :hi: Girly!

xx

Thank-you Char:hugs: I love the patient side of things...it's a job that is changing so fast thou....and hmmm not liking the way it's going most of the time...considering a change of direction in a couple of years time...although never away from some form of patients:hugs:
I must admit I was a little shocked that we started and pretty much finished in a day:shock::rofl: Shaun was very good....no moaning....no dragging me round at break neck speed....it was a lovely day...and nice to have a day just the two of us as well:cloud9:

What are you up to this weekend babe?
:hugs:

Welshie - can I borrow shaun when I do my xmas shopping, coz ian does nothing but moan :haha:
im jus chilling today :) work 2mra :( but not alot :) hehe. X

:wave: hi girls, real quick check in it's moving day today! Just sitting down while waiting for delivery guys to come with the 2nd lot of stuff :dohh: almost all done though, then we've just got to sort through it all and get stuff put away...
V tired already! Getting quite a few crampy period pains so Jesus is gettin ready! But still could be ages yet, will keep you updated.

I know I've missed loads, missed nevers pics of renewing vows so I will go back and catch up once all this is over! Bloody broadband won't be on for ages in the new house though and it's so slow on the phone!! :growlmad:

Anyway, gotta go, lots of love to you all :hugs:

X x x

Awww SBB...You go careful sweetheart!!!:hugs:

Char.....I would say "sure hun"...but I have to warn you this has been the first year ever that it's been done so peacefully:winkwink::rofl:

Have I missed Never's pics on here?!?!....so sorry if I have....anybody know how far back they are??

Morning

Welshie- soo glad you got so much done yesterday- I dread going out into the world today but I have to go to the grocery store for food for tomorrow-

Char- yes you just CHILL- you deserve it-

Suz- THANK YOU for the quick check in for us..... I am so excited you are in your new place and now you guys can start your new family- lil man was just waiting for all this to happen....

Never I gotta jump on FB to see those pictures of yours- but Jeff is taking the puter to the Geek Squad today to get it fixed- so I will have to wait :( I sure hope you are having fun sweetie

I may be with Amy but I am SOOO team edward

BLECK---- LOL I saw the first and didn't like it.... I LOVE mexican food0 it is my favorite- if I had to pick my last meal it would be a taco salad....

Dandy I hope you got some in :rofl: and pray your temps go up for ya today....

:hi: TTC-Spark- Linny- Celtic- Delia-Yazzy- AJ-Leeze

:hi: Kel:hugs:

I haven't been out at all today babe...far too much ice on the roads...that being said I have to go to work tonight and treat 2patients at 9pm...it's feeling like a long way to go for half hour's work at the moment:dohh:
Yesterday when I took Callum to school it was -8 degrees celcius or 17.6F:cold::cold: I don't think it went above -5c/23F all day.
Hope you can get out and get back quick later:hugs:

I see another rise Missy....are we really hopeful that this is it?!....I have everything crossed!:winkwink::hugs:

WOW it is cold over the pond- but if ya look directly across the pond towards the US I can understand why it is so dam cold- you guys are like even with Canada and where I live I am even with Spain

It's 41 here today (5 C)...

I see another rise Missy....are we really hopeful that this is it

yes it did- I am giggling inside but I still won't get my hopes up- if I did O yesterday- I am following almost the exact pattern as my March cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->