Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ttc- ahhh im sorry for your loss hun! Ya I really enjoy a good meal...doesn't need to be fast food but I dont eat like a rabbit all the time (until now). And I dont really wanna work out too hard either bc that ALWAYS messes up my cycle and I need it to be as regular as possible.

Dandy- Are you taking extra maca? :haha: You are going to crazy for the loven... teehee Sense you prob already Ov'd this can be a treat to DH for the Bding you guys been doing! :rofl:

AFM- I think AF is going away. Its only been 3 days too. Does this usually happen after a MC? Ive always had at least 5 days. :dohh: :shrug: Well maybe AF will return sooner than later....lets hope

:rofl: im not taking any macca :dohh: maybe its the soy, i've been horney for days :haha: :blush:

TnT- I just saw on FB--- OFFICAL--- you got your certificate... SWEET!!!

did you take Amy's last name or did she take your's?????

Dandy ---- uuuhh oh boy you better get home soon.. LOL

TTC- ohhh hun I am so sorry :hugs:
but the time I spent with him...made me love him...if that makes sense

sure does- sometimes it takes 1 meeting for someone to touch your life...

Nite Welshie :) LOL I know you are LONG GONE TO SLEEP BY NOW!!!!

lol, im at least 6 hours away from getting any :sex: my OH is at work too and i gotta pick him up at about 4pm and drive to his parents to do the tree :dohh:

TnT- I just saw on FB--- OFFICAL--- you got your certificate... SWEET!!!

did you take Amy's last name or did she take your's?????

She took my last name! We got our certificate today and we immediately went to social security and did her name change there. Its pretty cool to have the same last name! I wish our rights were the same as a heterosexual couple but in do time it will be. Just cool that we could at least legally change her name without being charged $700. :thumbup::haha::happydance:

Morning Peeps:wave:

Dandy...Hope the tree gets put up quick and you can make your excuses to leave shortly after....a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do:winkwink: I think it maybe the soy hun...I noticed it last cycle also and I didn't take any maca last cycle. Maca never really increased my libido at all:nope:

Kel...At that point sweets...yes most definately....:sleep::lol: Hope you have a good sleep now:winkwink:

TTC...Aww honey...:hugs: What you said made perfect sense hun and as Kel said sometimes it only takes once for a person to touch your life for them to make a wonderful connection and impact....sending lots of love honey:hugs:

TNT....That's cool that you have the same name now Hun:happydance: Would your doc be able to help out with the spermie freezin? Maybe use your endo as a good angle and the fact that choosing a doner is a very important decision and takes a lot of time to get the right guy. Now that you have found the one for you...you don't wanna settle for second best?!
As for the period hun...is this the first after the D&C....if it is then apparently they can be lighter:thumbup:....My body fails to listen to that fact:dohh::lol:

:hi: to everyone else yet to check in....hope you all have a good friday:hugs:

AFM....It's christmas shopping day today:yipee: Thankfully my Lil Pickle is feeling a lot better and will be going to school today, then the MIL is picking him up so we don't need to rush back:happydance: Feeling really excited about buying all the gifts...and having a lunch date with my Babe...:cloud9:

Dandy - damn girl your horny! :haha: but this is good :) send some hornyness this way plz ;)

Ttc - Sorry about your friend :hugs: I know what you mean about ppl who come into your life and really touch your heart. hope his family take time to grieve :hugs:

kel - yay nearly finished :thumbup: good girl ;)

Tnt - Aww hun, eating like a rabbit is hard, but I know you can do it :) :hugs:

welshie - luving your new pic :thumbup: Whens your next reflexology appointment? Xxx

Well ladies, I was an emotional state last night. My grandad is dying, hes got cancer. Me & my mum went to see him last night in hospital. He was in & out of it. All of a sudden he woke up,touched my hand, and said I will miss you all. God I couldnT stop crying. I just think he must be soo lonely :( all by himself :(. My mum was joking with him saying 'you wait til you get up to the sky,mums gna be waiting for you with a paintbrush' and he was joking aswell :( heartbreaking. I hope he passes quickly!xx

Morning Char:hugs:

I haven't started them yet hun...just spoke to the reflexologist the other day...have the first session booked on Jan 7th. I'm booking a course of 6 and you have to pay for them all upfront...:wacko:....gonna get the presents bought first:thumbup:
Hopefully it wont be too bad after that block booking cos I should then only need two sessions a month...one just before Ov and one just before my period:thumbup:

How are you feeling this morning sweets? When is your scan again hun...sorry I have a head like a sieve at the moment:dohh::hugs:

Aww god...sorry babe...we must have been typing at the same time:sad1: Ugh...god do you know obviously doing the job that I do I'm surrounded by this all the time and each time it happens I never seem to have the right words...maybe because there aren't any.....Just want to send you guys lots and lots of love and huge:hugs: sweets...I hope he passes quickly to hun and can then find peace with your Nan:hugs::hugs: xxx

Welshie - thanks hun :hugs: are you a nurse?
my scan is 7th dec :) cant wait! We havent told my grandad im pregnant though, I dont really want too. Only my mum and dad and sister know, and then ians mum and dad and brothers.

I hope the reflexology
works :hugs: it opens blocked channels doesnt it? Xx

Aww Char:hugs: You've gotta do what feels right hun and if not telling him is what feels right then....:hugs:
No hun, I'm not a nurse...a therapeutic radiographer....I give the radiotherapy treatment to cancer patients.
I think that's kinda how it works hun....on the meridians and energy channels....I'll be able to tell ya more on the 7th Jan:winkwink:

:wohoo::wohoo: Only 4 more sleeps to go, Only 4 more sleeps to go!:happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see the pics babe:hugs:

:hi:

Awww Char hun sooo sorry- I know how ya feel- my mum mum died of cancer back in 1993- hit her fast- diagnose with it in Dec gone by the next May- she was only 73 at the time.. I miss her each day ::: hugs ::: but on a good note :dance: for the scan :)

TnT- that is soo kewl- but it is such a shame that you two don't have "rights"- what rights do you not have- that a man and woman couple do? I always wondered about that-

Welshie have a FAB time shopping- Jeff and I are going on Monday after he gets out of work at 10am- I have gotten quite a bit done on line- we have so many people that are football fans- it is so easy to buy just on line

:hi: to everyone else that hasn't checked in yet

AFM- hmmmm lets see- NOT MUCH- have my niece's Sweet 16 birthday party tonight from 7-11....... gotta so shopping for food tomorrow and clean house- have a crew from my work coming over Sunday for football.... that's about that

check back in later.. project is 99.1% done.. LOL

Char i'm really sorry to hear about your Grandad, I hope he passes as peacefully as possible...such a sad time for you.

Having your scan is something that will hopefully keep you smiling.

I've read everything but this week I have a memory problem and can't remember it all lol! I managed to meet my friend for a drink on Tuesday evening and forgot my purse! The next day I went to the petrol station and didn't have my bank card...i'm doing really well lol!

I'm 9dpo today still got sore bb's but trying not to rely on that as any kind of symptom.

Hi ladies, i have no clue where my days are going they're just zipping by and i seem to always be so busy! Neway i have to find time every now and then to check in with you guys cuz i miss you all whenever i'm away like you wouldnt believe.

Kel did you read the stuff i sent you?

Welshie i LOVE the pic in your avatar, is it you?

Char i'm sorry to hear about your Grandfather, i hope he doesnt suffer too much.

AFM, temps seem to be on their way up so lets see, had some AF type cramps on Wednesday night that i guess must have been ov but that doesnt usually happen to me, boobs are sore now which usually happens after ov so i guess its safe to say its happened, we'll see what happens but just like Welshie, no more stressing for me!

Kel did you read the stuff i sent you?

no hun haven't had a chance AND my home computer shot the bed.... and I cannot rec anything on this one I am on now because it is my work computer.... I am not suppose to even be on here

soinds like you O'd..... here's hoping in the TWW

oh NO Yazzy- you lost your bank card.. that is a HORRIBLE feeling..........here's hoping for you too in the TWW

YIPPE so many in the TWW and you guys are gonna get WONDERFUL X mas presents!!!

:wave: girls! Morning:hugs:

Kel- YEAY :happydance::happydance: almost done! Sounds like your weekend is going to be quiet lovely. Much deserved after your hard work week. As far as the rights go....We can't file taxes together, our state doesn't recognize our marriage (only Iowa does), I can't be on Amy's insurance at work, and if something happened and Amy or I ended up in the hospital and life or death things happened then neither of us can legally make any decisions and it would be up to our family to make. And when we have kids she does not automatically become the 2nd parent legally. Amy would have to file for 2nd parent adoption for same sex couples and thats a few thousand dollars right now. So just small things that are looked over. As much as I want equal rights, I think there are things in this world and US that need to be fixed first! I know I would love equal rights but I think the war and soldiers should come home...among other things. So ya..:dohh::dohh: :haha:

Welsh- Your day sounds so nice. I hope you enjoy it and get LOTS of gifts. I love this time of year.

Char- Im so sorry about your grandad. I hope he doesn't have to suffer long. Can't wait to see your scan though! :happydance::happydance:

AJ- :wave: hunni! Glad to see you back. Missed ya chica! FX for this tww. I guess we will what tomorrows temps are...sure hope you got it.

Yazzy- When are you testing hun? Can't wait to see whats going on. Sorry you lost your card....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->