Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi ladies, thank you so much for the kind words! It has helped so much!

Char - so sorry about your grandpa....I know how hard it is. huge hugs!

TnT- congrats on legalizing it!!!!! Hehehe

kel - sounds like a nice weekend.....esp since you can put that project behind you!

anyone hear from never or SBB? I hope they are doing ok!

Well ladies I am off to Nassau tomorrow morning....so I wont be on this weekend. We come back on Monday.

Hello! I heard my name mentioned ttc :D

Sorry I am so busy with new house I just haven't been able to catch up... I will once we're done and settled, hopefully after the weekend.

I hope everyone is ok, I promise to let you know if I go into labour!!

X x x

TNT & Kel...don't worry I didn't actually lose my bank card I had left in on the sofa but forgot all about it. Am coming down with a cold so i'm blaming my bad memory this week on that lol!

Testing for me....well 14dpo on Wednesday next week so should be due AF between then and Friday. If she doesn't appear by Saturday morning I will test then :) have to admit this month i'm really not hopeful...just don't feel like its 'the' month.

TnT- thanks for all the info I asked.... I think that is just AWFUL....just awful-

TTC- have a GREAT time... enjoy..

and I was just gonna ask about Suz too--- i know she is busy with the house an all BUT dam girl- you are to close to delivery - you must check in each day -QUICKLY if you have to and just post a HI.....:rofl:

Yazzy- OH good- that is something I certainly would not want to lose

Ha ha ok kell I promise I will!! I just feel bad just popping in and saying hi and talking about myself and not mentioning anyone else!! But I will do a daily 'Jesus is still in there' update if you like :haha:

X x x

Ha ha ok kell I promise I will!! I just feel bad just popping in and saying hi and talking about myself and not mentioning anyone else!! But I will do a daily 'Jesus is still in there' update if you like :haha:

X x x

That is FINE.. :rofl: as long as we know you are not in labor.... :haha:

I just can't BELIEVE we are gonna have our first baby born in this thread :happydance: I know I am gonna CRY...

I have got such a WEIRD feeling down below.... very strange feeling I haven't felt in a LONG time.... my ta ta's don't hurt BUT they also feel weird.... they feel really full too

sbb- Oh ok just checkin on ya....I dont like it when I dont see you on for a while....hehehehe...a daily check in would be appreciated ;)

SCCCRRREEEEECCCCHHHHH!! Kel what was that comment about weird feelings???? Oh I so hope it means something!

I hope so kell!!

Thanks for worrying about me you guys :hugs:

X x x

I hope so kell!!

I for the first time think it is happening.. I have had mild cramping all day and I just checked my CP- it feels OPENED... it never felt like that before

but what suxs.... we won't be home tonight- with my niece's party.... and I doubt I will get him to :sex: tonight after we come home :(

You :sex: yesterday though? I think that's good enough! Sounds promising I hope it's ov!!

X x x

Oh kel this is great news! Maybe you can get in a quickie before the party....hehehe

he won't be home.. That is what I was HOPING for but he is going straight to the party to help set up................POOT DANG

:rofl:

wanna see my chubby UNHAPPY hubby at work :rofl:

if this just comes up as a photo of the dude in green click on the thumbnails and click the 4th photo from the left on top

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/app...1202&Kategori=NEWS0201&Lopenr=12020801&Ref=PH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->