Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aww Kel...wish you were closer to be able to give you an excited squeeze hun!....Hope they keep soaring upwards from now on....right up to a super sticky:cloud9::hugs::kiss:

well let hope...

well I guess it IS cold enough here cause it is snowing here,,, but just a passing snow shower.. :rofl:

yep home puter SHOT!!! Geek Squad is gonna take care of it for us... gonna be a few days before I can get on line with my home puter... BLAH

:wave: Girls!

Kel- I was wondering where you lived cause you guys have been getting hit with the snow in the East. We've only had flurries but it sure has been cold. I hope you did O hun! Ohhhh I have EVERYTHING crossed for you girl!

Welsh- Brrrr It is COLD there! Glad you got some shopping out of the way before it gets too cold. We are such last min shoppers that we usually wait until the weekend before Christmas! :haha: Oh and the pics I was talking about with Never are on FB. They were really cute. Im sure when she heads home she will post some pix on here.

Char- Hope you have a good day just chillin. I think thats what im doing today...maybe going on a date day to the movies. Not sure yet though.

SBB- So glad to see ya this AM. Its good your almost done sweetie...sounds like little is starting to get ready. HAPPY 37 weeks! :happydance:

AFM- I started temping. Ughh I really didn't want to start temping but I figured if I have to force start my AF in Jan with prometrium...I might wanna know where I am in my cycle. But when we do insem I dont think I will temp. Cause I think the HCG trigger shot I will get might increase my temps. But not sure I guess. Just assuming sense it is a preg hormone.

Hope everyone else is doing good! :hugs:

Just want to say WOW Welshie - you managed to include pretty much everyone in your post lol! Lovely pic of you aswell :)

Hi AJ, Delilah, Char, Never, Dandy, Welshie, Kel, Sparkle, SBB, Lindsey, TNT, TTC!

I was wondering where you lived cause you guys have been getting hit with the snow in the East

I am about an hour outside NYC- dab smack in the middle of the ARM PIT of America... you look at Jersey and I am dead center of the state......

I know temping is just somethign I can't give up.. I really can't because I would have NO IDEA where or if when we should.. ummm ya know :rofl:

Hey Yazzy babe- how are ya

Hey Kel, i'm good thanks. Trust you are aswell?

Had some sharp pains in my ovary area and some crampy feelings yesterday at 9dpo roll on next week when I know if AF is staying away!

I was wondering where you lived cause you guys have been getting hit with the snow in the East

I am about an hour outside NYC- dab smack in the middle of the ARM PIT of America... you look at Jersey and I am dead center of the state......

I know temping is just somethign I can't give up.. I really can't because I would have NO IDEA where or if when we should.. ummm ya know :rofl:

Hey Yazzy babe- how are ya

Is that near Newark? I drove the semi through there once! Interesting drive I must say. The temping thing was nice when I didn't have to worry about it but it bugs me not knowing when to start the prometrium cause I have a feeling im going to have to "force start" AF again like this time. Which is okay..I just want AF here by the beginning of next year at the earliest. So speaking of um well ya know... hehe did you attack Jeff? :haha:

Just want to say WOW Welshie - you managed to include pretty much everyone in your post lol! Lovely pic of you aswell :)

Thank you honey:hugs:

I always worry when I do posts like that about forgetting someone and them feeling left out:dohh:

Hmmm....niggles at 9dpo....forgetfulness.....Welshie is almost fidgeting on the edge of her seat to get to next week:winkwink::lol: So hope this is it babe:hugs:

What have you been upto lately? My MIL's dog had her puppy last week. We had her scanned two weeks before they were due and the vet thought they could see 3/4 but in the end there was only one...apparently she absorbed the others?!....she done it with a complete litter the first time round so my MIL is going to get her spade once she has recovered from being a mum. She's a beautiful puppy thou and kinda extra special as she's an only one and the only one that the mum will have....so hoping that she isn't gonna sell her...:sad1:

TNT....The week before christmas used to be me hun...pre-Callum....have to be a bit more organised now...3wks before and then it's cutting it fine:dohh: Most of my friends and family have done all theirs and wrapped the damn stuff....just takes the christmas spirit out of it for me doing it all that early:dohh:....but then I guess they are stress free whilst I'm rushing around like a headless chicken panicing about when the last date for post is for my christmas cards:dohh::rofl:

Hope the temping goes ok hun and that AF gets to you shortly...naturally:hugs::hugs:

Ahhh they're on FB....I thought I'd missed them on here:dohh: Bet she looked gorgeous:happydance: Hope she does post pics on here:happydance:

Right then my Fave BnB girlies....it's very quiet in here tonight....hope you're all having fun....Welshie is heading up the wooden hill now cos the lil peepers are losing the battle to stay open....:sleep: Sweetdreams :sleep::kiss:

char ive posted the horneyness :winkwink: you should get it next week :thumbup:

well girls still no Ov :shrug: maybe its not gonna happen, but we havent got enought :sex: in for my liking this week :dohh: gotta keep OH wanting more...

Morning girls! I'm up so early for a Sunday :dohh:

Just my daily 'jesus isn't here yet' post :haha:

Moving our stuff from the temporary house into the new house today :D

Have a good day everyone x x x

:wave: night girls

had a few champagnes :wine: and am a bit drunk...drinking a bit of water before bed

had a big fight with OH today :cry: dunno if we'll get any :sex: in tonight, am thinking im not gonna Ov soon :dohh: i think the soy didnt work :cry:

Morning Peeps....:wave:

SBB...hope it all goes smoothly and you're settled real soon:hugs: How are those period type pains now?

Dandy...hun...I hope you guys make up:hugs: I overlayed your chart with my Nov '08 one cos I've seen that up and down before...:winkwink: Hang in there lovely...sending lots of PMA!!!!:hugs:
My Ovulation Chart
Just to note that FF had Ov down on cd 20...I changed it hun, just overlay from the start of cycle thou...fingers crossed that that Ov is just round the corner:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs:

:hi: ladies :hugs:

Sbb - not long til your all settled now :) I cant believe theres less then 3 weeks left until baby jesus pops out (if hes on time)

dandy - Oh no :( hope you two make up! :hugs:

welshie - :hi:

AFM - Well my grandad died last night. Im sad but im glad hes no longer in pain ya know. I had a bit of bleeding aswell last night, midwife said its nothing to worry about as it was only a lil and I wasnt in pain! 2 days til my scan - wish it would hurry up now soo I know everythings fine!!

Char I'm sorry about your grandad, but glad he's not suffering :hugs:

Try not to worry about the blood, I bled loads!! Great your scan is only a couple of days away :D

Hey welshie :hugs: I'm still getting some period pains but on and off. Think he'll stay put for a while yet!

X x x

Aww Char...sending lots of love Hun:hugs::hugs:
I'm also with SBB...I had a tiny bit of bleeding with Callum at about 10wks...nothing was wrong....roll on tuesday:hugs:

SBB...just take it easy babe:hugs: When did you predict again? wasn't it this week?! Weds maybe?:winkwink::hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs: im not worrying, im taking everything in my stride :) :haha:

Sbb - Ooh I hope this week :haha:

welshie - how old is Callum? Such a luvly name xx

Hey ladies hope ur all well char sorry to hear about your grandad:hugs: im v tearfull the last few days think its the stress of moving messing with my emotions what ever way i dont like it lol one min im laughing and happy next im in floods of tears!

:hi: ladies :hugs:

Sbb - not long til your all settled now :) I cant believe theres less then 3 weeks left until baby jesus pops out (if hes on time)

dandy - Oh no :( hope you two make up! :hugs:

welshie - :hi:

AFM - Well my grandad died last night. Im sad but im glad hes no longer in pain ya know. I had a bit of bleeding aswell last night, midwife said its nothing to worry about as it was only a lil and I wasnt in pain! 2 days til my scan - wish it would hurry up now soo I know everythings fine!!

:hugs:Char...sorry to hear about grandpapa...:hugs:

Char i'm really sorry to hear about your Grandad, at least he is at peace now and not in any pain.

Welshie - it's good to hear your MIL's dog is ok, probably the best thing to have her spayed but hopefully she'll keep the one pup!
We've just had a lady and her daughter visit my mum's Devon Rex kittens and they all now have lovely homes waiting for them when they are ready to go in January. One little girl 'Matilda' is staying yay!

Well Sunday for me and the OH is hungover still lazing in bed...do men ever grow up?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->