Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT... congrats Yazzy......... whaoooooooooooo
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

so do you think you haven't O'd yet? Also just being nosy so tell me to butt out if so but why won't they give you a higher dose of clomid

oh I KNOW I haven't just look at my chart... because of my age- he doesn't want to screw around- there is only so much a GYN can do to help you get PG- that is if you don't O- like me

well on that good ladies- :hi: how is everyone? I have 1/2 a day today so I log off at 10:30 and I am off Monday as well... hmmm what to do what to do

et me think on that and get back to ya in a bit :rofl: I gotta get some work done

Thank you Delilah and Kel, it means a lot to me :)

Kel - you need to get Welshie to shout at those ovaries of yours...kick them into action. I really hope you O asap i've giving them a shout from here!

LOL yeah it would be nice but I think my time is up..... just ain't getting any easier each month that goes by and Jeff just said this am, that if we are meant to be -we will....

DH is coming today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: he got all his ducks in a row before 1000 this morning so that he could fly out this morning. i'm so happy girls!!

delilah you were right.. a miracle is what i needed and i got it!!!

thank you char for the encouragement it paid off :)

yazzy, still so happy for you!!!

kel i hope your body sorts itself out!! i'm VERY mad at it. doesn't your body know we need a bfp together???? geez!!

dandy oopsie could have swore it was you that had the EWCM.. yay for crosshairs!!

Yay Never soooo happy for you that he's gonna be there to see you!

Never that's fantastic news!! :wohoo:

Kell I wish I could kick your ovaries into action :growlmad:
Nice long weekend for you :D

X x x

like i always say, thank you for all the support girls. i really don't think i would make it through much of anything without this thread! :hugs:

AWESOME NEVER- there it is your miracle..... aww so happy for u!!!!

Suz- yep LONG weekend can't wait.. YIPPIE!!!!!

OMG WAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOO YAZZY!!!!! Congratulations Girl!!! :yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin: Your story of coming downstairs just gave me goosebumps! EEECCKKK im just so excited for you!

Our thread DEF needed a BFP on here!!! :happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

Never- As I was reading through the pages I was getting mad at the military YET AGAIN.... They really mess with your lives... Amy and I both know the feeling. BUUUTT I am so glad that I saw the last page before posting.... YAYAYAYAYAYA to OH coming now! Gosh im so happy for you. I read your FB status yesterday and was just gutted. Im so glad hes coming girl:kiss: Any news on the deployment yet?

Kel- Those ovaries need to spit out that eggie dag namit :gun: We are all so frustrated with your body and I can only imagine how your feeling. I understand and respect your choices to not get any further help.... I totally do BC with age there is more risks...but what if (what if) you did ONE IUI where they monitor ovaries and do a trigger shot and you can still BD at home instead of dr doing it? ALOT ALOT cheaper than IVF. I just think that 50mg of clomid ISN'T ENOUGH! I have one cycle of 100 and then 150. But again I understand the age and not wanting further assistance. I just really think WE ALL want this for you as much as you do! :hugs::kiss:

Dandy- Im glad you finally got OV confirmed. Man that was becoming nerve racking. :haha::dohh: So now you know that the major mood swing is a warning to OH to just jump you! TEEHEE :happydance::happydance::blush: Sometimes make-up sex is the way to go! :blush::haha:

Leeze- Oooohhhh I wanna do acupuncture!!! Sounds so nice. I want a massage too!! So I couldn't figure out if you have OVed or not? Your ticker says 1DPO but if I've read correctly you werent sure you O yet?

Delia- I LOVE LOVE your pic. I can't believe you and OH didn't talk for a week! That is a HUGE fight! I am like a chatter box and would go nutso not talking! :wacko: Been doing good though. Just "trying" to eat my best for my insulin so we can start IUI next cycle. We couldn't IUI this cycle bc my insulin was a 54 and they want them below 10 at most 17 or below. So we will see I guess. If it doesn't happen first shot then we wont have a shot until he gets back from Afganistan....which is about 12-15 months. Which should give me time to get SUPER healthy I suppose! LOL:haha::coffee:

SBB- Im sorry your super tired. Glad baby jesus is still in there though. How did your midwife appt end up going? Is he staying until at least when your ready? Hows the unpacking going? To me thats the worse part of moving...I like setting up furniture but I cant STAND unpacking the junk type boxes. Get some rest hun and take a nice warm bubble bath with a bath ball and candle lights! :cloud9::cloud9: Gosh I want that bath now! :haha:

AFM- Kinda tired....Amy had nightmares all night! This is kinda very personal....but she is no longer in the Army bc she got raped and sodomized by a fellow service man. It happened a few months before we got together and she got kicked out for "mental issues" while he got away with it! :growlmad::growlmad: Jan 17th has been 5 years but she never got help from it.. well help that helped! Military psych drs aren't always that great! So I didn't sleep all night..maybe 3 hrs total. Just worry about her! Didn't mean to be a downer or anything but I dont talk about it alot with our friends...so kinda venting...:haha::haha:

ANYWAYS- Super LOOONG post (sorry guys) but if ive missed anyone... I hope you have a lovely day! :flower::flower: PS where is Wispyshadow and Welsh and AJ??? Hope they are ok :hugs:

tnt - yes, news on the deployment but we aren't allowed to talk about it. i'm sure you understand! :hugs: that is horrible to hear about amy, omg, poor thing. you two are both in my prayers!

tnt - yes, news on the deployment but we aren't allowed to talk about it. i'm sure you understand! :hugs: that is horrible to hear about amy, omg, poor thing. you two are both in my prayers!

Yes, YES I understand! I surely hope your OH isn't going!! You two deserve to be together. I just wish this war was over with. When I joined it was before 911 happened and now this war is still going on! Ughh makes me mad...but I really dont have control of that unfortunately. Kinda wish I did! and then kinda dont....:haha::haha: But still glad OH is coming now though! More Bding and cuddle time! YAYYA:happydance::happydance:

OMG TnT how horrid............ poor Amy---- :hugs:

just really think WE ALL want this for you as much as you do!

thanks sweetie seriously thanks I know you all do as much as I want it for all you guys toooo........... :hugs:

however I know I have said it time and TIME AGAIN- that this is for the birds and I am done- I get that lil glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe I will O on my own- I know I can- did twice that I definitely know of within the last year and a half- I just don't understand- I was getting my period every 40 days or so before my 1st pregnancy now I can't ...................

blah maybe if I just STOP taking everything that I am things will settle down :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

we'll see what the new year brings for Jeff and I

I think a nice fresh start is something that will help. Before your 1st preg were you taking all this stuff or was it all naturale when you had 40 day cycles? Maybe the meds have toyed with your body. I know when you do get older you dont O as much as many other women and that decreases with age... but maybe these meds are messing with what is natures course?? IDK though...just a slight thought. I sure hope the new year brings you a bfp though! I really do.

Alright off to get ready for work! Have a good day girlies!!! :hugs:

i'm with tnt on this one. maybe you should just stop everything and see if your body clears itself out on its own. i was taking a lot of supplements and my periods were only like two days long and mostly just old blood. this cycle i stopped all supplements and i even stopped temping and i had a super long AF. i feel like maybe it was just the clearing out i needed. :shrug: maybe then you can get a fresh new start on this journey. i love your attitude kel, wish i could have it most of the time. i know you have this in you and i'm hoping we can share our journey together! :hugs:

Thank you so much TNT!

I am so sorry to hear what happened to Amy, how awful...there are some horrible people in this world. I hope she is ok and one day is able to put closure to her nightmares.

Kel - agreed with everyone else, maybe stop taking any supplements, no temping or charting just follow your own body signs. That may be what you need...i'm hoping so!

Hi everyone! Really quick one as I'm at work and shouldn't really be on here but I just had a feeling there might be some news I didn't want to miss out on ... and there was!!! YAZZY - HOW EXCITING FOR YOU (and for us too, definitely good morale for the thread!) - that's wonderful news and I'm doing a big happy dance for you :happydance::happydance:. You must be so thrilled. I'm still amazed at your patience for not testing earlier.

TNT - sorry to hear about Amy's experience of being abused - that must have been really awful for her. I particularly hate the bit where she has to deal with all of the fallout and he doesn't. That sucks

Kel - have you thought about going to see a nutritionist, I went recently and found it to be so helpful. They might be able to suggest things that could improve different hormone levels etc naturally. Also, if you could manage acupuncture that would really help (it hardly hurts, it's not like getting an injection or tattoo or anything, more just like a little nip)

Never - sounds really tough for you being apart from your OH, I can't imagine what that's like, especially if you don't always know when and where. Must be really frustrating.

I haven't O'd yet so I'm not sure what's going on. Got a high reading on my CBFM (not peak though) and total negative on the OPK (not even a faint little line). I will need to amend my ticker once I'm a bit clearer. I'm hoping I will get a positive tomorrow and then we can spend the weekend BD-ing. We managed a quickie last night just in case, so we've BD-d 3 times this week already! If we can manage tomorrow morning and Sunday night then I will feel like we've really given it our best shot

Hi to everyone else, hope you're having a good day. I'm going out with my work colleagues tonight for our Xmas meal. Funny, this time last year we did the same and I spent the whole evening chatting with a colleague about how we were both planning to start TTC in January. She got pregnant the first month and now has a beautiful daughter, and here I am, still trying. Grrr :growlmad:

Oops, I said this would be short and now I'd really better get back to my work, chat soon xx :hugs:

TNT that bath you described sounds so amazing! I miss my old deep bath so much! The new one is shite :( and there's 2 blokes in the house doing electrics... So can't really relax now. But I'm gonna do that Sunday after all my friends have been over :D
I'm so sorry about Amy, how truly awful. Do you think she'd consider getting some help to try and get past it a bit better? Not the sort of thing you'd ever truly get over but maybe could stop her nightmares etc... :hugs: to her... And you x x x

Leeze I hope you ov soon - sounds like you're doing real well on the :sex: front! Lol I reckon I've had :sex: about 3 or 4 times in the last 8 months :rofl:

Kell I think maybe I agree with everyone else too. Perhaps stop everything and just see :shrug: maybe temp and keep a casual chart, but no opks or anything! See how that goes for a couple of months? Might make Xmas a bit more enjoyable :D

X x x

LOL thanks guys....

TnT- nope I didn't take CRAP- nuttin....

Never- thanks hun I hope we can share this journey together :hugs:

Leeze- that sounds like a great idea- I do need to loose a good amount of weight - will place in the back of my mind

sooooooooooooooo boss lady hmm is HOME today working- I emailed her and asked if everythign was ok... I got feeling under the weather... umm hmmmmm and I know it will be very hard for her to tell me-if she is

ok back to work--- log out in 30 minutes have things I must get done
be back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"