Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kell can you just ask her?

Sorry I forgot to reply to some questions :haha:
Midwife was fine, Jesus still the same so just a waiting game...
And yes TNT I totally agree about the unpacking! It's the worst... I think we're almost unpacked! It's just sorting everything and also trying to decorate. Plus having people in the house (electrics awful so needs total rewire!) but we're getting there... And I'll post some pics once Internet is back :)

X x x

oh hell no--- if she is... she is VERY EARLY and it is not my business to do so-- get me :winkwink:

when I was PG back in April- someone over heard me speaking and went and BLABBED to others-- I found out I was LIVID- and Carol went and had a team meeting after I had MC and pretty much REAMED that girl... so if she is and she is ready she will let me know

I don't want her to know that people are talking about her ESPECIALLY if it is not true

Yeh that's fair enough... She wouldn't want to think everyone is talking behind her back...

How will you feel if she is pregnant?

X x x

dandy - if you feel the temping is stressing you then yes stop...but if you feel that you will be more stressed without it then keep going!

Never - Love you too! That is such great news that DH is on his way! WOOHOO!!!!

kel - ok the au naturale seems to be a general concensus...let see what happens!

char - oh enjoy your time off!

delia - sounds good to me! make up sex is a great way to concieve!

Yazzy - Oh that is such great news! We were in need of a BFP on this thread....Huge Congrats hun!

TnT - Oh my goodness that is horrible....oh my heart bleeds for her...please give her a hug for me....I hope she will be ok....

SBB - is it ok to take bathes while pg? I will be in teh mountains during my tww this month and we have a jacuzzi we like to use there....I wasnt sure if it would be ok to use?

Nothing going on here...cd4 and tickin by really slow!

I do have a af question....since my sugery my af has been getting lighter...and beign that I have never had a normal af I dont know how light is too light....well it is cd 4 and I am spotting brown...I had 1 heavy day, 1 medium day, and 1 light day, now today just spotting...is that normal? If it is then that is wonderful because I dont have to wear super plus tampons with a pad for 3 days a month anymore....amazing how the fibroids were causing such horrible side effects which I just thought was normal!

How will you feel if she is pregnant
VERY HAPPY for her- just like I am for everyone else :)

TTC I wish I could help you but it does sound right.. did you google it?

Ttc your period sounds normal... Don't worry :)

As for baths, yes they're fine, it's the temperature thats an issue - a hot bath that raises your body temperature isn't good for baby as it can get overheated in it's fluid... However in the 2ww I'm not sure it would have an effect - probably not but I couldn't say for sure :shrug:

X x x

Tnt - im disgusted at how amy was treated! Thank god shes got you now :hugs:

kel - you going to do pure natural cycle :hugs: hope it works! Even if you dont get a bfp, I just hope you O :)

never - yay im glad Dh is going to see you :) BRING ON OVULATION! :haha:

Sbb - glad baby jesus is all Well & behaving :) cant believe how close you are now!!

:hi: to everyone ive forgotten! Xxx

Wheres welshie, aj, linny, sparkle, celtic been hiding? Xx

kel - thanks that makes me feel better....i dont think I have ever had a normal period, even as a teenager! I mustve always had these nasty things in there!

SBB - thanks...wonderful news then! Well I think I will enjoy the hot tub then!

char - yes they were horrible my whole life....I used to have to where a super tampon with a pad to ensure there was no leakage...the super tampon would have to be changed every hour on the hour. I would have to wake in the night and change my pad also.....I also had huge clots...and right before my first surgery back in 2008, I guess the fibroids had grown so it was even worse....I bleed most of my cycle....it was horrible. My dr had me taking 2 birth control pills per day to try and control the bleeding until I was able to have that first surgery....it was something that progressed....the only reason I had this last surgery was because I wasnt getting pregnant....though my periods were heavy they were bareable!

I think that is why I was scared something was wrong because now they are so light.....I guess if I never get pregnant at least the surgery helped me in that respect.

ttc - im glad there better now tho :hugs: yea i can see why you would be scared after getting use to them being extra heavy!

Hi everyone

TTC - the period you described sounds like my regular cycle, I normally get 3 days of bleeding going from heavy to light and then quite often half a day of no bleeding then some brown spotting. Brown blood just means its older blood so it's been sitting round for a few days. Your AF you described from before sounds seriously full-on, you must be relieved its not like that now?

SBB - you really made me laugh out loud with your comment about BDing 3-4 times in 8 months! Funnily enough, I could imagine I might be the same once pregnant and somehow it's no longer a priority. I'm finding it pretty exhausting at the moment, it's like having a day job and an evening job!!! :haha:

Dandy - the FS I saw said don't bother with temping because it's not that reliable and you can become obsessed with it, if that's any help to you. She said pay more attention to fertile secretions and positive OPKs. Also, did you know that sometimes your LH surge can be less than 24 hours so you don't always get a fully positive OPK, also you can ovulate twice in one month but this normally happens within 24 hours of the first egg being released. Complicated stuff! Funnily enough, for me when I got my BFP before the m/c in June I didn't actually get a positive OPK that month at all but must have O'd in order to get a BFP. So confusing all of it! xx

TTC- Oh I am so glad your AF is better. That is exactly what my chart looks like this cycle. I have always had heavy bleeding with cramps and clots and changing items every hour! Ughh sucks! I know the feeling girl and glad yours is normal again. I thought the same thing this cycle like "thats it?" :haha: Even my first cycle right after surgery was kinda heavy...but sense this is my first cycle sense MC this one was really light and only 4 days. So this means your girly parts are healed quiet well and will DEF get you on track to BFP. Oh and PS-> Totally jealous of the fact you get some cuzzi time! I LOVE those and miss them! Have fun hun.

SBB- I used to have a big tub like that too and I miss it so much. I upgrade to a duplex with garage and lost the tub and space. LOL Hopefully you will get some good time to relax soon. Maybe OH can soak your feet in a foot tub with some salts in it and give you a mini pedi?? Amy sometimes does that for me! Its always nice..not professional but I tend to like them more when she does them. Maybe I should send OH a letter with some ideas! :haha: But by the time you got a letter baby jesus would be here.

Leeze- I would be exhausted with that BD schedule. And when preg I think I wouldn't want it for a while either like SBB. :haha: But you have a goal you want and its nice that OH is all for the love maken! teehee

Char- Eeeckk your new pic make me do the baby "awww" sound followed by "look at that wittle guy" (in my baby voice). :haha: I love it! So happy for you. Will you find out what team your on at all?

Kel- So what did you decide on to do with your extra day off? Relax and put down a few?

Dandy- :wave: hows things going? Is it sleepy time there? :haha:

Well im off to eat something...not sure what...maybe cucumbers! WOO :haha: Tomorrow were going with my mom to this bar/restaurant place and they have a 80's rock band inpersonator group thing...im excited for some 80's rock! I love me some good old 80's rock!!! Can't wait for that!

:wave: Delia!!! I see ya stalking! :haha:

Never- Did OH make it? Go get him girl and JUMP HIM! :haha:

omg yazzy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

im um 7 dpo? and char we bd 2 days before and 1 day after it says i Oved :shrug: not too hopful, gotta be damn lucky for one little spermie to reach the eggie

dandy - if you feel the temping is stressing you then yes stop...but if you feel that you will be more stressed without it then keep going!

:dohh: that doesnt really help, i dont really think im gonna be pg, my temps arent very high at all :dohh: i might stop temping till AF shows

thanx leeze thats confusing :wacko: gonna stop temping till AF shows prob next friday-sunday :shrug:

I am loving that my cycles are shorter, least i know the soy works :thumbup: definatly gonna do it again and maybe get a new bfp :thumbup:

tnt -sorry no its sat morning here, i was out watching tv :thumbup: haveing a relaxing day :thumbup:

leeze - thanks that makes me feel better...like I said...never had such a light af....WOW, this is how it should be...amazing!

TNT - Oh i hope you are right...I really hope my body is just regulating and I will have my bfp soon! To be honest...I have had some depression thsi cycle...just feeling like I did all of this for nothing...I know it is early still but I cant help it...my dr gave me 4 months and then they want me to look into IUI and IVF..which scares the hell out of me! Have fun, I love impersonators...there is a rod stewart impersonator that comes here once a year and I see him whenever he comes! to say I love rod stewart is an undetstatement....have I told you lately that I love you was me and brads wedding song!

Never- I hope you having some naughty fun right now with the OH! woohoo!!!!

dandy - if that is what you feel then I think you should stop temping...just go with the flow right?

he is here safe!! we've :sex:'ed 5 times :haha: even if we don't get pregnant, baby making is fun! tried out the soft cups and conceive plus again a few times. sigh, i hope we can catch that eggy. i'm relaxed this cycle not temping, but i hate not knowing either! not sure if i'm going to ovulate or when to test or if we even have a shot. just looking at CM! EWCM yesterday, hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->