Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

he is here safe!! we've :sex:'ed 5 times :haha: even if we don't get pregnant, baby making is fun! tried out the soft cups and conceive plus again a few times. sigh, i hope we can catch that eggy. i'm relaxed this cycle not temping, but i hate not knowing either! not sure if i'm going to ovulate or when to test or if we even have a shot. just looking at CM! EWCM yesterday, hmmm...

Never! :haha: see? i told you!!! things always work out girl! and that would be absolutely grand to catch that eggy!

HI EVERYONE!! :hi: I know im checking in late- its been a longggggggg week.

TnT- darling- my heart aches to read that! why are people so evil??? Thinking of you and amy!:hugs:

OMG! I need a bed... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

oh never wouldnt that just be fab :cloud9:

ttc yep go with the flow :thumbup: im gonna not temp till AF shows :thumbup:

Go Never! Making up for lost time eh hee hee!

Dandy - yep relax although I for one know that's not easy, just think its only a few weeks til the New Year and you can try the clomid again. Also to give you hope it took a while as in 6 - 7 months to get my cycles down to 43 days and that was enough. We only BD'd twice in my fertile time this month so don't lose hope!

Char - loving your new pic...its amazing!

Afm - lying in bed after being awake since 5 just really struggling to sleep this week. Although exhausted now and will have to feed the dogs in a bit. Sorry I couldn't say thanks to TTC and Dandy on your posts but I'm on my phone and it wouldn't let me.

Oh TTC that is great news about your cycles give it a month or two to settle and I think you'll have your BFP - I can feel it!

thanx char, i know it only takes one spermie :dohh: but you gotta be the lucky one to get that spermie to the eggie at the right time, thats awesome that you only bd twice and got your BFP :hugs: im just uber excited that my cycles are shorter, which means i will have more chances for a bfp than with my 4 month long ones :dohh: so prob no bfp for me this time but maybe christmas will be lucky for us, as it should be right around Ov time :thumbup: hopefully OH will comply with the :sex:

Dandy - the cycle I got my bfp we hardly bedded & it was only every 3 days (coz of work & stuff) soo darling dont loose hope :) your not out til af shows :)

Ttc - really hope you get your bfp now that your periods have settled down :hugs: sometimes I hate being a bloody women :haha:

Tnt - enjoy your cucumber? :haha: you go watch the rock band and enjoy yourself :)

never - bloody hell girl! Arent you sore :haha: so glad Youve seen hubby :hugs:

AFM - Well ladies, between me and ian last night we got about 5 hours sleep :( everytime I moved I woke myself up coz it was hurting my abcess, then ian was being sick every ten mins (he ate bad food). What a pair! Going shopping today :D wahoo!xx

char - your both damaged lol better trade you in for new models :haha: love shopping :thumbup: have a good day

:hugs: :hugs: :wave: Oh my, I'm sorry for being rubbish, its taken me ages to catch up so I'm really sorry if I miss anyone.

Firstly.......OMG YAZZY CONGRATS :yipee: :yipee: :happydance: :happydance: I was reading the build up thinking OMG i think this is it and to get to the end to find out it was has made me very happy :D Hope this is the start of the nxt lot of :bfp: for the thread!!!

Kel.....I'm soooo sorry to have missed the 8th with no words of comfort! I can't imagine how hard it was but lighting a candle sounds like a lovely way to remember your angel :hugs: :hugs:

TNT...:hugs: to Amy! What an awful thing to have to go through, I really hope in time the nightmares fade. She's in my thoughts. And I was so mad reading what your friend at work was saying to you, how inconsiderate of her :hugs: :hugs:

Char...WOOP WOOP on the scan! Can't believe your 14 weeks already! Are you gonna find out the sex? Sorry about the abcess, sounds really painful :hugs:

Never....Awwwwww I'm SOOOOOOO happy your DH is with you now. FIVE times OMG :lol: Are you not tired? :haha: :rofl: Well, you have a great shot this month so without getting your hopes up, I'm keeping all crossed :D

Leeze...So glad your FS appt is next month! What a relief that you'l be getting some help and guidence :hugs:

TTC...So sorry :witch: got you BOOOOOOO!!! Your old :witch: sounds awful, mine after coming off the pill was always light. I wouldn't even class day 1 as heavy most of the times so what you have sounds perfectly normal :hugs:

Dandy....in the two week wait now hun, hope the end brings your much wanted xmas :bfp: :hugs:

SBB...OMG 38 weeks!!!! Are you not shitting yourself????!! I have to say, despite my growing tummy & feeling her move all the time the fact i'm having a baby just hasn't sunk in! Oh an me and OH haven't dtd ONCE!!!! I had a big horny phase in 2nd tri but the fact he could feel her move & my friend went into labour at 32 weeks straight after :sex: he's too scared. Now i'm too uncomfortable. Maybe I' convince him in a few weeks when i want her out :D

Hope Jesus stays put for a little longer :D

Sparkle...Hows lil Ella doing? Are you managing to get your xmas shopping done?

Delia & Welshie...hope your doing ok?

Well...me only ONE MORE WEEK of work :happydance:

Sorry for the long post :D

Well ladies I wont be going out today. Ians still not Well!

linny - :hi: chick! I know - 14weeks already :) I would find out the sex but my hospital wont tell me,its against their policy. Soo ill hafta pay privately! Omg you only have one more week at work? That must feel great :D cant wait for that feeling :haha: Xxx

:wave: linny

i hope it does too :thumbup: but there is always next time

wow you are getting close to popping too!! gosh i'd be terrified :haha:

Awww poor Ian! has he the dreaded winter sickness thingy?

Really you can't find out? Bit of a con that you have to pay for a private scan, I always wanted a surprise till i got to about 15/16 weeks then I changed my mind cos I'm just faaaaaar to nosey :D

Dandy...I am terrified. Not of labour really, just hoping all goes ok and that I'l know what to do with her if you know what i mean!

On the :sex: front, we only :sex: three times in total the month I caught the eggy cos we had a big row :lol: You've got a great chance hun :D

Thanks Linny, to say I was shocked is an understatement! Now i've got the whole 'not drinking' excuses to get through over Christmas as we won't be telling anyone for a while. I'm hoping that Xmas and the New Year means this first couple months go really quickly.

Char - sorry to hear Ian is ill and your abcess is hurting...fingers crossed you'll both be on the mend soon!

I hope you girls are all well...i'm soo hungry i'm going to have to cook soon and laze about watching X Factor tonight!

Hi Ladies!

What are your reviews about taking Maca root? I was on the depo injection for 3 years and got my last shot in April, it wore off in July. I had irregular bleeding until October and I have what I think is a pretty normal AF for the past 2 months. It's 27 days apart exactly but it's only like 2-2 1/2 days long. They used to be 4-5 days long so I don't know if that's a problem. I also am pretty sure I have low progesterone because my temps are low. Hoping maca root helps regulate the hormones!

Thank you!!

:dust:

Good evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

I'm going to do my best to catch up. Sorry if this is a very long thread but its been a while :dohh: Right I'm going to try and remember as much as possible with this crap brain i have.

WELSHIE, I love the picture it's so sweet. Hope you are doing OK :hugs: Has your little pickle done his school play yet ?

TTC, Sorry to hear your sad news :hugs:

CHAR, Sorry to hear about your grandad :hugs::hugs: lots of love to you. I love your scan picture how exciting for you to see your baby :hugs::hugs: I had a small bleed with baby sparkle in the beginning. It was just the once and they had no explanation for it. I'm sure that you will be fine :hugs::hugs: I hope you are feeling better with your back. Sounds very sore :dohh:

KELSTER, Lots of love to you and Jeff and your little angel. Sorry it's a little late and i was not here on the day to say it :hugs::hugs: The news about your boss really stinks. I hope you get your dream real soon. You and Jeff deserve it :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, I love your photos, lots of smiling faces. I'm so sorry to hear that you may not get to see DH for a long while. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is not the case :hugs::hugs: How are you getting along with the persona ?

YAZZY, A huge congratulations to you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

TNT, How are you ? I hope you are feeling better and everything has has settled down for you :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear what happened to Amy. Truly awful. I hope she gets some help and her nightmares become less traumatic for her :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB, Oh my god 38 weeks i can't believe it. Hope you are slowly getting over the move lol. Are you all ready for baby jesus ? :hugs::hugs:

LINNY, :hugs::hugs: Ella is better thank you, she had us worried for a while. Back to school for her on Monday and back to the Christmas shopping for me. How is little little ? not long now. Have you got any further with the name choice ?

I am so sorry if i have forgotten any thing or anyone. It's been one hell of a week.

AFM sorry for my absence for anyone who is not friends with me on facebook so didn't read my status my little girl Ella had an accident last Sunday at a gym party. She tore a muscle in her neck and she has been in a lot of pain for the last week. There was talk of her having to start physio but luckily she has full movement in her neck as of yesterday :thumbup: She had us worried for a while and the week has been pretty draining for us as she has been crying with the pain most of the week and there has been nothing that we can do for her apart from sit with her and keep her medicine topped up.
On the plus side baby sparkle is doing fine still moving lots and keeping me awake :wacko: but not long to go now. I will probably miss her wiggling when she is here lol. I have washed all her clothes and packed her hospital bag. I still don't have one done but at least should she come early I'm ready for her :dohh:

hey ladies, just checking in quickly! At work today helping Brad out...he had a few ppl call in sick so here I am!

I will have to catch up later!

Sparkle - Oh I hope ella feels better really soon!

Never- wow 5 times!!!! You go girl!

Sparkle....oh I'm sooo pleased Ella is feeling better now!! Wahoo on getting back to the xmas shopping, I have most of mine done now :D

Hmmm names are still not decided. To be honest its doing my head in, there are a couple we both kind of agree on so Ive a feeling we'l just end up giving her a name half heartedly which i really don't want!

I have a scan a week monday to check placenta so I'm hoping its moved and I'm looking forward to seeing her again too :D

Dandy...I am terrified. Not of labour really, just hoping all goes ok and that I'l know what to do with her if you know what i mean!

On the :sex: front, we only :sex: three times in total the month I caught the eggy cos we had a big row :lol: You've got a great chance hun :D

yeah i imagine that will be scary, only thing i have raised is a puppy and that was bad enough!! i had no idea what i was doing, lucky i had an awesome puppy preschool teacher who helped heaps :thumbup: and i worry about my puppy every day!! imagine what it will be like with a baby :wacko::dohh: well good lucky :thumbup:

do you know what day in relation to Ov that you guys :sex:?

yazzy same for you you said you BD twice, which days did you bd around the Ov day?

AFM sorry for my absence for anyone who is not friends with me on facebook so didn't read my status my little girl Ella had an accident last Sunday at a gym party. She tore a muscle in her neck and she has been in a lot of pain for the last week. There was talk of her having to start physio but luckily she has full movement in her neck as of yesterday :thumbup: She had us worried for a while and the week has been pretty draining for us as she has been crying with the pain most of the week and there has been nothing that we can do for her apart from sit with her and keep her medicine topped up.
On the plus side baby sparkle is doing fine still moving lots and keeping me awake :wacko: but not long to go now. I will probably miss her wiggling when she is here lol. I have washed all her clothes and packed her hospital bag. I still don't have one done but at least should she come early I'm ready for her :dohh:

oh no :cry: what a horrifying week you must have had, i can imagine the pain you must have felt hearing your little girl cry in so much pain with nothing you could do for it :cry::hugs: so glad she is doing better and doesnt need the physio :thumbup:

wow another girl who is about to pop :baby: we really need some more BFP's on this thread :dohh: we only have 2 atm dont we? its char and yazzy atm :thumbup: sorry if i have forgotten anyone :dohh: i hope we can add a couple more before xmas :dohh: but im not holding my breath

Dandy - we bd'd on Monday night and Tuesday night and I felt O pains on the Wednesday night so the last time was 24 hours before....and now I don't feel like bd'ing at all lol!

ok well we bd on the thurs night it says I Oved on the Sat :shrug: i had no Ov pains :shrug: and then we BD on the sunday morning :shrug: so i guess you never can tell, i would be more confident though if we bd on the fri night as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->