Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Yazzy and Char- How are you girls feeling? Any sickness or anything going on? I hope you girls are resting up and feeling okay. :hugs:

AFM- I have today off so I am sitting back and scrapbooking. Yesterday, Amy and I and my best bud Dani did a mini makeover to the salon. We are surprising the girls with paint job and Spring Cleaned salon. We painted all the trim white and moved EVERYTHING around to clean extra good (more than daily cleaning) and I brought my Dyson to the salon to clean the carpets real good as well. That salon is sparkling now! teehee :haha: I hope the girls love it...we decided not to exchange gifts at work so I figured this was a nice surprise for them for the holidays. Besides total cost of supplies was $30...so a well worth it surprise! Alright off to eat and CHILL!

Dandy - well I have been drinking this month and probably will during my tww also as it is the holidays and very hard to get away from it! I think that will be ok though.

Linny - well as of wednesday Brad is on a 3 day ban...but I was wondering...how did you decide when to not have sex for those 3 days?

Yazzy - dont stress out to much.....take care of yourself!

TnT - Im doing ok....just waiting to Ov...and trying to plan my bding schedule...
I hope it works! How are you doing? I hope Amy is feeling better...no more nightmares! Sounds like such a nice thing you did for the girls at work! I am relaxing just like you today.....

Delia - Hi hun, hope you have a good day at work!

Sbb - Oh you poor thing....I hope the worse is over.... Please do take care hun!

Hi to everyone else! I hope you are doing well!

Just stopping in quickly to say to you sexy ladies--

I had no internet all weekend UGH.. and now I am going to shower to head to the dentist.. I broke a tooth yesterday in the front UGH

I will check back properly when I get home later :)

Ouch Kel that sounds painful - hope they fix it straight away for you.

TNT - i'm feeling well thank you. Shattered by this point in the afternoon but all good apart from that. I'm just not keen on this waiting around for weeks on end to find out if everything is going ok. Such a nice thing you have done with the salon, bet it looks lovely :)

TCT - thanks hun, don't worry I won't be doing anything too busy and intend to rest over Christmas. Fingers crossed you O soon.

SBB - glad 'Jesus' is still in there...getting very close to being bang on Christmas now!

How are all the other ladies doing?

:hi: ladies! How are you all?

Well, I went to my doctors this morning because I couldnT take this abcess anymore! He took one look at it & said - im sending you up the hospital to have it drained under general Anathestic. I said im pregnant so I cant have that can I? He said no so he numbed it & cut and got all the gunk out. Boy Oh boy did it hurt. Soo now im off work for a few days :) ma mummas just about to change me dressing soo chat later girls! Xxxx

Oh char you poor thing...at least you got it drained and are on the mend.

oh no char :hugs: my sis could have had that done, but she opted for the surgery cause the dr said it would hurt, wow, your brave :thumbup:

yazzy no my gyn isnt booking me in for any procedures that i know of

ttc - its a bad time of year to try to stop the alcohol, no way am i not gonna be able to drink over xmas, unless im pg, but not expecting that :shrug:

Evening ladies :D

Ohhh SBB, I really feel for you having to do all this moving house at this stage of your pregnancy! No wonder you've been upset, I'm getting sick of just having to get up at half 6 for work! Hope that things calm down for you and you can get some time for a relax....baby Jesus, you stay put for your momma :D

Awww TNT, thats sounds like a lovely surprise for the girls at the salon :D I'm doing good, just getting a little uncomfortable now! How are you doing?

Char...OUCH that sounds awful! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

TTC...I'm afraid to say towards the end my OH and I had a very organised rota when it came to :sex: :haha: Basically we had NO :sex: after AF till I got my first high (we only did this the last two months of trying as we were getting fed up of just doing it for days on end at this point....sounds awful now but at the time its how we felt!) My ovulation day was roughly the same so about five days before I would ask him to abstain completely which I think he did :shrug: :D

Yazzy...Its sooo hard not to worry in the early days but my advice is to enjoy these next few weeks before the MS kicks in (unless your one of the lucky ones) :D

:hi: Kel :hugs: missed ya!!

:hi: dandy....Oh a nice chilled glass of vino would be fab, I think you should have one for me :D

hey ladies! wow, busy week. DH has been here and it's been amazing. i had my fertility appointment today and it went well. he did a transvaginal ultrasound that showed up clear and good, just showing that i ovulated on the right side recently. not sure when though, so i'm wondering if we have a chance! other than that though, he said it looked perfect. he took some blood and we're going to see how all of that comes back. he might want me on friday for more. if that all checks out then he wants an HSG to follow. my next appointment is 17 january, but i can call and get my bloodwork results tomorrow. i'm really anxious! not sure if i even have a shot this month or not, eek. hope we do!

char - wow, i'm glad you are getting help honey, that sounds so horrible!

linny - happy 33 weeks! :yipee: it seems like just yesterday you announced your :bfp:!

dandy - when are you testing sweets? or are you just waiting for AF?

hi yazzy, ttc, kel (hope the dentist goes well!), tnt, leeze, SBB, delilah, and anyone else i missed! :wave:

:wave: never ooooh :happydance: wouldnt it be fab if you got your BFP :cloud9:

Im waiting for AF, expecting her friday or sat, will prob test friday as im going to a party and will prob be drinking, if i can wait ill prob test sunday, but am fully expecting AF :thumbup:

just popping in to say a quick :hi: and a bye just as quick. feeling exhausted after all that BD-ing and had a really bad night's sleep trying to hold my pee so that I could use my CBFM this morning!! 2nd day of peak fertility today but not sure we'll be able to manage tonight as I'm so exhausted! Enjoy your evening everyone :hugs:
xx

PS Char - that sounds like a painful experience, but good that you got it sorted!

Linny - thanks for the explanation, I might just try that next month!

dandy - oh you and me both...I will be drinking and what ever happens this month happens!

never - oh girl you sound so happy! I am over the moon that you guys are together right now! Please let us know what the FS says tomorrow!

Leeze - I hope you are able to muster up the energy!

Linny - :haha: im a bit of a freak,ive had orgasms in my dreams & then woke up but feels like ive really had one :) Haha!

dandy - hope af dont come :) :thumbup: im hoping to see some more bfp before xmas!

Ttc - what cycle day you on hun? Im loosing track of everyones cycle days!!

never - so glad it went ok!! Glad hubby still with ya :) :hugs: whats your test day??

Lezze - good girl getting all this bd'ing :) think of all the calories Youve burnt :haha: now you can really pig out at xmas!

Kel - hope your ok babe :hugs: how you broke it?? Have you had snow where you live, because it said on the news some parts of america are having really bad snow thats coming ere thurs :(

AFM - thanks for all your Well wishes :hugs: TMI --> My mum changed my dressing and said my bum looks like a vagina with the holes & that, I couldnT stop laughing :haha: <---
think ill relax, maybe do a lil studying on care things... Really need to start xmas shopping too!!

:hi: to everyone else :kiss:

char ive had naughty dreams too :blush: and woken up all turned on and horney :haha: a xmas bfp would be nice, but honestly with the 25% chance of actually getting pg, im not feeling like its that possible :shrug: plus we didnt bd the day before or the day of Ov :dohh:

Hi gals! ahhhh...its been a long day so now im a cozy little clam under my covers. its freakin' 25 degrees outside. brrrr..

Char- hope you start feeling better soon! this last pregnancy we had- there was a cyst on my left side which was really uncomfortable - like someone had their fist jabbed into my side 24 hours a day. Thankfully- it went down on its own.

TnT- Thanks for the picture comment! :hugs: dh is actually better now about taking pictures- he used to hate it but has come around =) What an awesome surprise with the salon! I get pretty excited about a fresh coat of pain, so I hope they are absolutely thrilled! 2ww has been ok..nothing out of the ordinary...usually get really bloated and gassy:haha: but im just sitting pretty not thinking too much about it. I did opk and have been temping, but ff says that i ov'd before I got my +opk- haha, so im not real sure about that. I had a temp dip this morning, so we will see what happens tomorrow:shrug:

Kel- you ok? did your toof-isis fixed?? I always have dreams that I busted out my front teeth and it couldn't be fixed. Gahhhhhhhhh..hope you're feeling ok.:hugs:

Yazzy- how you feeling sweets?

Never- so glad you're finally getting some answers:thumbup: With all the bedroom activity- maybe this is your month! I told you things would work out- so im staying hopeful for you!

:hi:TTC, Linny, Dandy, AJ, SBB and all your other lovelies!

thank you girls. i knew i should have listened to you delilah and just kept my hopes up! dandy - i'm still keeping the faith for you, as for me. anxious to get my bloodwork back. char - i think i'm going to test christmas day. i won't know how many DPO i am then, but i'm a PAOSaholic and now that i have something to test for, i'm going to start then. hoping for an xmas or new years :bfp: for the both (dandy & I) of us. hoping! hoping! FX'ed!

gosh never, i have everything crossed for you :happydance:

im becoming POAS anxious :haha: but i've gotta wait, cause AF will show :dohh: my nips have stopped hurting, AF normally shows a few days after that :dohh:

Never - great news about your appointment, I hope you get your BFP this month, i've got my fingers crossed for you.

Delilah - i'm feeling good thank you, nothing much going on at the moment but all is good.

Dandy - come on girl PMA being sent your way...its going to be you soon.

Kel - hows your tooth, did it get fixed?

A big hello to everyone else!!

AFM I best get off my bum and get to work in a min, only 2 more mornings to get up then i'm off til 4th January woo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->