Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Dandy i wouldn't worry to much. We didn't :sex: much the month that i got my BFP. I think we only :sex: once over the ov period. My DH decided he was to tierd to keep up that month :growlmad: I thought that i was out. I didn't feel like we had a hope in hell but here i am with 6 weeks to go lol.

Morning Peeps:wave:

Yazzy....A HUGE belated CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so made up for you sweets:hugs:....:cloud9:

I'm afraid I haven't caught up properly yet but just wanted to say a quick hello and hope you're all ok:hugs::hugs:

:hi: ladies... Just about caught up hehe.

linny - I think ian jus ate something bad,he seems ok now. Whatever it was,it ended up down the loo :haha: im with you hun, I want to know if im blue or pink team! Deffo gna find out!

sparkle - Oh no poor Ella :( glad shes ok now :hugs: not long til you meet isla now :) gosh time is flying?!

dandy - when you testing hun? Fxd :)

Yazzy - how you feeling now?

welshie - :hi: hugs:

:hi: to everyone else to check in yet xxxx

AFM - me and ian went to his works xmas party last night. We all had mexican to start with - had chicken enchiladas YUM YUM :haha: then we went to a pub. Ians at work today, so im jus chilling in my pjs :) think I might hoover my car tho - its disgusting :( and clean ians room!! Xxxx

:wave: welshie

im expecting AF next sat the 18th so ill prob test on sunday the 19th, if its not here :dohh:

i guess char and sparkle you are both examples of how it only takes one sperm to be in the right place :dohh: gosh i would love to be so lucky :dohh:

Night Dandy!!

We :sex: the saturday, monday & tues and I thought I ovulated the wednesday. They actually dated me from the monday though :shrug:

You've a good chance with your timing!

Char....glad Ian's feeling better now. I'm still in my Pj's too, can't motivate myself for a shower never mind getting dressed :D

:wave: welshie :hugs:

Yazzy....my going off :sex: lasted till about 20 weeks :lol: I just felt so exhausted, sick and had spotting up till about then. My OH howver is still 'off' it. Its funny how feeling a baby moving around inside you can put some men off :D

Dandy - good luck for testing at the weekend...I am keeping everything crossed for you :)

Linny - can't believe you'll be finishing work soon, it doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago when I joined this thread and you got your BFP shortly after! Ha ha poor OH normally its me after him but I just can't be bothered at the mo lol.

Sparkle - glad to hear your little girl is on the mend, scary times.

Char - glad Ian is feeling better now.
I'm feeling ok thanks, I had lots of little crampy feelings the week AF was due but as of yesterday these have calmed down, just get a niggle every so often. Not sure what i'll be like in a few weeks because my boobs are sore, i'm needing a wee a lot more than I usually do (although i'm thirsty so drinking more) and having moments of feeling sicky but I really do not mind one incy wincy bit :)

Was talking to my OH last night...he's so excited but at the moment it seems so long til any appointments etc so its all a bit unreal.

Off to the cinema soon to watch Narnia with my mum and sis...nice lazy afternoon after walking the dogs.

Dandy - my Oh had low sperm count too, so proves it can be done ;)

linny - im bathed and dressed now :haha: I was my Oh didnt want sex! Im really really not in the mood but he still is,so its causing a bit of friction! Grr!

Yazzy - cramps are normal :) its your uterus growing I do believe :) have fun with ya mum and sis :)

Xxx

:hi: hi everyone

thanks for those of you who shared your stories of the month when you conceived and how many times you BD-d. I'm already getting worried in case we don't BD tonight as my OH has gone to see his Mum and help her with chores all day. He'll be back this eve but I'm worried he'll be too tired. We've BD-d 4 times this week in total, and one of these was yesterday so I'm hoping the little swimmers are waiting there for the eggy still!! I got my first peak on the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor so I think I should O today (or maybe tomorrow)

Sparkle - really sorry to hear about your daughter, that must have been pretty awful for you all. Glad to hear she's on the mend

Linny - lovely to see you on here again, glad all is going well. Not long to go now!!

Never - BD-ing 5 times - that's impressive!! Hope you catch that egg!

Welshie - good to see you again, hope all is ok with you and that this is your lucky month, hon

Dandy - good luck for the rest of the 2WW, I'll be joining you soon but I think my AF will now be due around the 26th because I O'd late this month

Yazzy - I'm trying to think of excuses not to drink over Xmas too, because I try really hard now not to drink during the 2WW. I had my Xmas work do last Friday and somehow I managed to do it pretty un-noticed which was remarkable. Mind you, some of my colleagues know I had the m/c in June so I think they might have drawn their own conclusions. I was speaking with a friend of mine recently about it and she said why not say you thought you had a drink problem so are packing it in for a while!!! :haha::haha: Not sure this is such a good one around Xmas. The other thing I've done while in 2WW is to drink long drinks like lime and lemonade and just buy my own so people don't know I'm not drinking. Good luck with it xx

Hi to anyone I've missed, hope you're having a great weekend

Baby dust everyone :dust::dust:

Yazzy - I would do like Leeze says and buy your own drinks and whisper to the bartender to put the club soda with lime in a liquor glass instead of a normal one....ppl wont know the difference.

Dandy - Oh I hope you are covered....it sounds like it...I think 2 days before OV is optimum bding!

Welshie - glad to see you hun! I hope this month is it for us!

SBB - hows baby jesus?????

Leeze - So I found a website that was really helpful with the bd timing!!! It also helps if you are using a CBFM so you can be more accurate. I am going to try and follow it this month and see if it helps....brad doesnt have any problem with his sperm count but I am going to follow the low sperm plan anyway, b/c we just cant keep up like that!!! I think all they say is things we know but it does help for me to look at a calendar and plan accordingly....nice thing about this site is that...everyone says just have sex....but this article actually says to plan the sex does help! I am a planner by nature so that does make me feel better!!!!! I hope Brad can cooperate! I am on cd 6 today...I am putting Brad on dry dock on Wednesday (cd9) for 3 days and then we will start our every other day routine (cd12)...until I get my peak on the cbfm....then it is every day! I think I usually ovulate around cd 14 or 15.....I hope it helps you try to plan for yours this month! Also, I hope it works for us to get our BFPs.

https://www.firsttimepregnancy.com/230.html

Hi to everyone else....happy Sunday!

ok linny if you Oved the wed you got your bd in the day before like i think it was char :shrug: but if you Oved the monday you got your bd in the monday :shrug:

i bd 2 days before, not the day before (thats a bugger) and the day after :dohh: if we had bd the day before and maybe the day of i'd feel more positive :thumbup:

i've been drinking this 2ww :dohh:

ttc - good luck with the planning, thats almost exactly what im trying to get OH to do, I put our bd days in the calendar (every second day), and when i get a pos i want to do it every day :dohh: cept i missed the pos OPK's this time (thought they were neg, but prob were pos) :dohh: so we never got to the every day part :dohh: plus OH got busy and tired :dohh: hope it works for you :thumbup:

bak to work today :dohh:

TTC & Leeze....thats what i did when using the CBFM. We planned to start :sex: once I got my first high (previous to this I would put him on a ban of releasing any spermies :haha:) just every other day, then at the two peaks increase it to every day. The month I got my :bfp: we :sex: on my first & third high and my first peak only. The second peak we tried but didn't finish and ended up rowing and that was that!

Good luck girlies I hope it works for both of you :D

Dandy...yeah my temps say weds for ovulation, I thought we'd missed our chance cos we didn't :sex: on actual ovulation day, think they dated me wrong!

Char....just wait till you get to second tri and I bet you'l be glad of your OH wanting it. I ended up having really naughty dreams :rofl: :rofl:

Yazzy....The thirst was one of the first things I started with. I'm not normally a thirsty person but I have to say that has stayed with me the whole pregnancy!

Awww just watched Elf, all Christmassy now :D

linny :rofl: you horny devil

everythign is crossed for myself, but im trying not to get too hopeful, considering we bd the day of ov last time and still nada :dohh:

Dandy just on another note is your FS getting you booked in for a HSG before you start the clomid again? I'm thinking this is what helped me get my BFP...think it flushed out my system.

How is everyone today? I've got a manic 4 days at work now before I finish for the xmas hols. Quite glad i've got a couple weeks off over xmas - actually I counted it is 18 days woo hoo!

Linny - I watched Elf last night aswell, it makes me laugh and feel all christmassy!

:hi: Good Morning Everyone!! Hope you've all had a great weekend! Just checking in- gotta start getting ready for work.

see you later!

Hey all :wave:

I can't wait to have our Internet back at the end of the week - it takes 5 mins to load a page now so it takes forever to catch up :(
So sorry but I haven't caught up :dohh:

I hope everyone is ok :hugs:

AFM Jesus still in! Few pains and pressure down there so maybe soon he'll make his way out! Really stressful weekend and lots of tears :cry: so am chilling out today... It's all getting a bit much! Anyone thinking about moving just before due date DO NOT DO IT!!!!

Right I will catch up with all of you properly soon I promise :hugs:

X x x

Well good morning girls!!

How was everyones weekend?

SBB- So glad baby jesus is still in there. Sorry you had a lot of tears this weekend. Moving is really emotional for me as well....I coulnt imagine doing that while 38 weeks pregnant. Bless your heart! I hope you get some rest.

Dandy- What yazzy said doesn't sound like that bad of an idea! I guess one step at a time though.

Delia- Have a lovely day at work! How is the 2ww going so far hun? How have you been feeling? I love your new avatar pic. You and your OH are so cute together! :hugs:

TTC- How are you doing down there?

Linny- I love Christmas movies....they only seem acceptable around the holidays though. :haha: How are you feeling lately?

Leeze- When I got my BFP we inseminated like 5 days in a row. I know they say to do it every other day but I got desperate. :haha: The 5th day after taking my last clomid pill we started inseminating until the day of confirmed OV with temp change. BUT my donor doesn't have any sperm motility issues (I believe). Look at my August cycle and maybe that can help you.

Hello to everyone else!!! Kel, Never, AJ, Welsh, Celtic, Sparkle :wave:

Hope you guys have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"