Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

CHAR, Oh my word that sounds awful :sick: I hope that you are able to rest and get well soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, Ooooh I'm terrified of the dentist. I cry every time i go :blush: I hope they have fixed your tooth up without to much pain and you are feeling ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB, :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope your OK. They say the most stressful times of our lives are moving, having a baby, getting married and divorced and loosing loved ones. You are doing 2 of these at the same time :dohh: I hope you are getting lots of help and can rest when you need to. Sending you lots of love and :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, :hugs::hugs::hugs: Fantastic news for you and your DH :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so pleased for you. Step aside :witch: never and her :bfp: are coming through :winkwink:

:hi: Dandy, TNT, Tcc, Linny, Welshie, and all the other ladies :hugs::hugs:

AFM, I just thought i wound up date you on baby sparkle. I have had the midwife this morning. Baby sparkle is doing fine but she has got herself into the breech position :dohh: I thought she had as the movements have changed a lot over the last few weeks. There is plenty of time for her to turn though so not too worried at the moment. She is measuring correctly for her dates and i have heard her heart beat today :happydance::happydance: On the down side i have had to have some blood taken as my itching has got out of control :cry: I am sure it's nothing but better to be safe than sorry.

:wave: girls

get that itching sorted sparkle, i know what its like to be constantly itchy i grew up with itchy legs, always had scabs on them, now i use a special soap for itchy/sensitive skin :thumbup: and im fine

had our last dog agility tonight, i borrowed some equipment so i can practise over xmas :thumbup:

char - OMG that is hilarious!!! I am so happy you are on the mend....that could not have been comfortable! I am on cd8.....cbfm asked me to test today and it is low....so I am looking forward to some bding in my parents house next week....LOL....I am always so nervous doing it there...I feel like I am 17 years old and sneaking my bf into my room...LOL

never - Oh I really hope you get your xmas bfp! I cant wait to hear what the fs says.

kel - hows the teeth?

Sparkle - oh great update...I hope they get that itching under control!

hi yazzy, delilah, dandy, sbb, TNT

afm - oh nothing going on here! Just waiting for OV...sometimes I dont know which part of the cycle is worse....waiting to OV....or waiting to test.....

Hey chickas..............

well a quick update as I am working my butt off right now- having two vakay days and BOOM ya get nailed

Not good news... I have to have surgery on the tooth with an oral sugeon to have an implant placed in my bone --- the tooth had died... WTF I know... the sucker never hurt or anything... just died inside that is why it broke.. so tomorrow I go back to get a flapper that I have to wear for a few months before my permit FAKE tooth is installed :rofl: Jeff just loves this because I can't wear the flapper to bed... so I will be TOOTHLESS in the front at nite.. sexy REAL sexy..... :rofl:

I will check back in after I am finished with work today to catch up on all of you :)

hi girls!

SPARKLE aw, i certainly hope baby sparkle wiggles her way around before time is up! i hope you get that itching under control, it doesn't sound too pleasant!

DANDY dog agility sounds very exciting!

TTC i'm with you. i think the waiting in itself is all horrible. i think ovulation is the only fun part :haha:

KEL eww sounds bad hun! i actually have five implants. they aren't too bad at all. stinks you have to wait a few months to get them though.

AFM just in the 2ww and curious. not sure when to test or anything, but hopeful. i've had cramps yesterday and today at different points of the day, but i'm not sure if those are just caused by gas. other than that, nothing out of the ordinary. just bloated, constipation / diarrhea here in there but nothing that points to preggo. got my FX'ed still!

welshie - i just love your avatar :hugs: you can add me December 25 on the list. hoping christmas brings me a :bfp:! not sure how many DPO i will be then, but that will be a nice start to my PAOSaholicness haha.

ok ok so I tried to catch up as much as I can

Never thank you for the words of wisdom on the tooth thingie I am scared to death.... but I SURE hope you guys got your eggie all bedazzled up....

Dandy- you are still in.. the month I got PG- we did the deed on the day of and the day after

Char- oh hun that sounded terrible but I hope you are feeling better-- and no snow for us,, that was in the mid west- they got heeped with snow

Yazzy how you feeling

TnT- sounds lovely what you did - such a good hearted person

Spark-so glad lil lady is doing well

Linny- you only have a few more days with work right? yippie

SUZ-------------WHERE ARE YOU SUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ no check in today????

TTC- I hope you are gonna O soon

Leeze- geesh- you have had a lot of work lately huh?? :lol:

Delia- hi ya hun

ok I KNOW I have missed some stuff and for that I am sorry but I gotta get back to work now

talk later :)

:wave: never.....OMG your testing xmas day?? How amazing would that be :D Do you think you might crack before then? :hugs:

Aww Kel :hugs: your poor thing, teeth are such a hassle and are sooooo expensive. I have a big chip in one of my front teeth (I actually got attacked by a wheelie bin lid in the wind....it flapped open and smacked me in the mouth :rofl: :rofl:) I have had it covered but every few years it falls out again and i feel so funny :rofl:

Sparkle....oh I hope little sparkle spins around. I've no idea what position little little is, haven't seen midwife for five weeks due to the snow, hoping thurs I'l get to see her and hoping all is ok. I have itchy legs and belly but its not unbearable, my new thing is I wake up with sore fingers like Ive slept with them clenched :shrug:

are sooooo expensive

you got that right Linny---- I had to pay for the flapper because my insurance will only pay for 1 appliance.. the flapper was $631.00 which is WAY more cheaper then the implant.... UGH UGH UGH

Hey ladies! Sorry my Internet has been so shite :( it'll let me post on another thread but every time I come on the maca one it just times out :( getting Internet back Thursday though I HOPE!!! :happydance:

Anyway, I have tried to catch up a bit...

Kell I'm sorry about your tooth :( that sucks. Maybe don't smile at jeff when you want some :sex: :haha:

Sparkle I hope baby sparkle turns... She's still got time so you tell her!

Never I'm glad your appointment went well :D I really hope you guys are in with a shot this cycle... What do you do for Xmas there?

Linny sorry but the wheelie bin smacking you in the face made me laugh! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time though! :dohh:

I can't remember what else i read!!

Ttc I hope you ov soon... :hugs:

Dandy you're 11dpo - is that right? Are you testing soon or just waiting for af? Hope she doesn't arrive!

TNT did the girls at the salon like their surprise?

Char that cracked me up what your mum said! Also I always have sexy dreams and orgasm in my sleep :blush: it's fine until the dream is about someone gross!!! :rofl:

Delia how are you Hun? :hugs:

Welshie what's happening with you? I haven't seen you post for a while but that could be me not being able to catch up properly! Hope you are good anyway, and I bet Callum is dead excited about Xmas!! :happydance:

Hi yazzy, how you feeling?

Leeze how's it going? How's all the acupuncture etc going?

Ok, now I just know I'm gonna have missed someone! I'm going to copy what I've written in case it loses it!!

AFM Jesus is still in. No real signs of anything. Getting his room done, I started stripping it today but it's sooo tiring! Luckily my mum is coming to help Thursday and Friday. I'm kind of thinking it would be nice to go overdue now, I could have everyone look after me over Xmas! But financially it would be best for him to come earlier as OH has time off anyway over Xmas and wouldn't have to lose any money.
But I'm sure Jesus has his own schedule planned so he'll do what he wants!!

X x x

linny - i don't think i will crack before then. only because i don't know how many DPO i am, just that i have ovulated. i don't know if christmas will be too soon, but i'm hoping for a christmas miracle!

kel - wow you have you to pay for it on your own? that's insane! ugh!

sbb - i don't plan on doing much here. it will be just me and my dog so i will probably go over to friends houses and jump around a bit. there are a lot of single soldiers here and soldiers away from family that are stuck here too so we all like to get together and have fun. it's not a traditional christmas, but it's nice to be around people instead of sulking!

never a few christmas miracles on this board would be fab :thumbup: i sure hope you get the pressie you want :winkwink:

still no signs or symptoms, just nips no longer hurting (AF to follow) have a headache this morning, but i reckon its for lack of dinner last night :dohh:

sbb im trying to wait out AF, but i might cave and test on friday before a xmas party fri night (dont wanna drink if i have a reason not to) :thumbup:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

I have just had a call from the doctors. My blood is back already and there is a problem :growlmad: They are going to call the hospital and get back to me with a course of action.
I don't know whats wrong as i was in shock i just said yes, no, ok and am now sat here shitting myself waiting for them to call me back.

It's some thing to do with my bile salts ??????

I will let you know as soon as they call me back whats going on.

Hope you are all OK :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

sparkle :hugs: hope its nothing too serious hun, im sure they will fix you up :hugs:

Well ladies i have to go into hospital. I have to take my bags just in case. I will have an assessment tomorrow and they will then decide what to do with me.

I am very scared and not sure what to expect but i will update you all as soon as i can :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Spark... PLEASE keep us updated!!!!!!

Oh Sparkle.......I hope everything is ok :hugs: :hugs: Try keep us updated :hugs: :hugs:

Sparkle....oh hunny, I am praying all is ok with and bub.....please let us know what is going on when you can!

Kel....OMFG how much did you pay for your tooth thingy?? Sheesh thats way more than what it is here!!!!!!

Christmas prayers for christmas :bfp: thats all i want for christmas for my wonderful maca girls :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

never - geez with that bding schedule, I think you managed to catch the eggy!!! LOL....praying for the BFP for you!

kel - you poor thing, Jeff must be loving the missin teeth look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->