Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

righto leeze it is a beautiful warm day here :thumbup:

have fun with your man :winkwink:

Char - OMG, the fourth kind scared the crap out of me!

Dandy - awww give your mum a big hug for us.....My grandma passed away on December 28th and my dad doesnt handle that day very well. He was very close to her....

Leeze - enjoy that bding!!!!

afm - going out for a girlfriends bday...gonna try and not drink to much but geez it is hard during this time of the year....not only that but it seems all of my friends were born in December.

thanx ttc will do :thumbup: yes my mum was very close to her dad too

it is hard ttc, trying not to drink, maybe sit on 1 for as long as you can? if you want :shrug:

yes that is the plan...not to mention that it adds weight on me so fast! I try not to drink not because of ttc but because after being on clomid for 3 months I put on 10 lbs which I havent lost yet. So I am actively trying to lose some weight while still being healthy enough to get pregnant.

i hear ya :thumbup: im still trying to lose weight, but its not coming off, eating and drinking too much naughty atm :dohh:

oooooooh Leeze I know what you are doing :winkwink:

TTC have a great time sweetie ENJOY

Dandy :hugs: about your grandpa

since I finally got a new puter I wanted to share my NASTY EVAP from last week.... this was visable while still wet

how horrible right????? ahhh POOT TO NASTY EVAPS :rofl:

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/052-1.jpg

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/052-1-1.jpg

you know what I am gonna try to do-- link a video on here... just so you guys can hear the actual ME and Jeff

don't know if this will work

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/th_2008_10112008fall0029.jpg

yeah just click on the photo it works... Please DISREGARD my nasty husband :rofl:

:rofl: lovely film

you guys have a real american accent lol thats so cool

lol well yes :dohh: but its cool, you sound more american than i expected :rofl:, you guys in a small country town, or something?

that doesnt make sense, rural as in farming area? or you live in the suburbs? of a rural area?

ooppssaa I meant subs.... LOL

google somerset county NJ usa.. you'll see just how close I live to NYC

oh oh

im planning on going to new york for my 30th bday in um...5 years :) lol i turn 25 next march, wouldnt it be awesome if we could meet up, even better if we could meet with little ones to play with each other :cloud9:

gosh americas big! looks like your still a fair drive from NYC though

:wave: Girls,

Sorry been MIA for a bit!

Kel- You guys are pretty much what I expected. Except for the country music in the backround. Didn't guess that too well. :haha: Amy has a BIG Arkansas draw and I think it rubs off on me cuz my mexican dad makes fun of me. Love the pups though...they are so cute! PS what is an EVAP line? (I know I should know this) but sense I saw HCG on the side im assuming that the 2nd line came and went! DAMN that test!! PSS- Sorry about your tooth. Amy would give me ALL the redneck bits if I didn't have a front tooth. And I dont think I could afford either of those and would just put some chicle in its place. haha

Dandy- Its warm there?? Do you guys get winter? Or is it always warm? IF so, im freaken moving there! :haha: And your insurance issue would drive me bonkers! Having to pay out the pocket like that....what if you didn't have the money right then and there? Do you not get treated?

Never- OHHH OHHH OHHH I hope and pray that you caught that eggie and its just getting nestled in right now! I believe if I read a BFP from any of you on Christmas day I may just dance around my grannys house screaming for joy!

Sparkle- Please PLEASE let us know how everything is going hun! My prayers are with you and lil sparkle!

Leeze- DANNNNGG girl...you are a BDing fool! :haha: Go get him!

Char- I am so sorry about your bum! My best bud gets those quite a bit in her ear and on her bum and they ALWAYS torture her the same way....Hope you feel better soon.

SBB- So glad baby jesus is still doing good and nice and cozy in there. Rest up and make sure everyone spoils you rotten before baby jesus gets here!

TTC- Have fun at your friends bday party. A nice drink sounds great. And um I didn't know clomid makes you gain weight! Well SHITE!! I only have 2 months I can take it..been on it for 4...no wonder I put on weight. Hmmm maybe my metformin will shed all that nonsense.

:wave: Welsh and Aj and Celtic and Delia! Hope your all well along with anyone else I missed!

AFM- Is it possible to OV waaaaaaayy sooner than you EVER have after a MC? Because yesterday I had a HUGE temp dip and a slight rise today. Yesterday I had mild cramping and today EWCM. I have never OVd this soon....is it even possible? Im always CD20-22 not CD14-15. Just wondering.....:shrug:

Oh and the girls LOVED the salon. Im so glad too sense they've been crabby patties lately! :haha:

:wave: tnt

if you dont have the money i guess you go public, i think thats free :shrug:

yes we do get winter :haha: its during your summer, i will say yes it gets cold, but never cold enough to snow, though i wish it would :dohh:

dunno about the early Ov tnt :shrug:

glad the girls liked the salon :thumbup:

SPARKLE, :hugs: please update us as soon as you can sweets. we are all very worried! hope everything with baby sparkle is doing well.

SBB, how is everything? baby jesus still hanging in there for the weekend?

KEL, way to represent us americans! haha, i sure do miss our accents! :cry:

TTC, i agree. if we didn't catch it this month, then we are out of luck. there is only a small time frame i didn't see him this month that we could have missed it. hoping that wasn't too crucial of a time. we never get to :sex: so we are doing all we can and taking full advantage of it.

LEEZE, yay testing buddies! :yipee:

TNT, i will be ecstatic too! i don't have too much time to post about O, but i will when i get home hun.

hope everyone has a good day. mine started with a kiss goodbye from my husband so hopefully it can only get better! he is the best! :wave:

Morning girls :wave:

Kell I can't open the video :( Internet too slow! That is a nasty little evap :growlmad:

TNT you could def ov earlier, will be interesting to see your temps, I think maybe you haven't ov'd just yet though as the rise is still v low compared to your pre temps, so maybe the next couple of days... Are you insem-ing(?!) this cycle? :hugs:

Leeze hope you got some good :sex: in :haha:

Never I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to DH :hugs: must be so hard :( but I'm glad you got to see him a lot this month :happydance:

Dandy & ttc I say have a drink buy take it easy! On my bfp cycle I didn't drink after ov but I kind if knew, and also didn't go anywhere I would have been drinking anyway! But you can't spend all your time thinking what if cos it's too much pressure and you need to have a bit of fun!

X x x

Morning ladies :hi:

Never....You have certainly covered all your bases so COME ON :bfp: :ninja: When do you get to see DH again?

Kel..aww I can't open the video till I get home!!! Nasty evap alright :( With regards to our healthcare system we pay National Insurance if we're working which is a percentage taken off your earnings like tax. Some people pay private health in addition though because the waiting lists for operations and such can be sooooo long on the NHS!!!

Spark....thinking of you babe :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: everyone else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"