Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh and as regards to drinking. I tended to avoid drinking in the 2ww 'just in case' but to be honest towards the end I was tired of putting my life on hold. My :bfp: month I had a few drinks more than what I normally would of but thats becos I was spotting so though AF was on her way.

Haven't touched a drop since (though I'm craving badly :rofl:) and my little bump is just fine :D

Good mornign ladies :)

SPARK how are you- why do I have this feeling she had lil sprinkle spark last nite???

looks like your still a fair drive from NYC though

anhh bout 45 minutes to downtown and hour to mid town

Except for the country music in the backround. Didn't guess that too well

really??? LOL I thought you knew I was a big country freak-- :rofl: I just assumed you had stalked my photos on FB and seen all the ones from the country concerts... LOL sure you can O this early-- your body is a amazing thing and can bounce right back. I HOPE it does sweetie

way to represent us americans
woo hooo LOL but I am sure you have a southern drawl- don't ya?? awww how sweet a goodbye kissie...

That is a nasty little evap

told ya Suz--- I couldn't BELEIVE when I saw that frigin second line (that is what an even evap is TnT a second line that looks positive but isn't)

Liiny-good lord- I really feel for you guys with your health benefits.. a LONG list for operations.............. so sad so very sad....

welp AFM- back to the dentist this afternoon- not sure what they are gonna do as I still have my old tooth bonded in- she said that the oral surgeon will take out the old tooth and place the stunt in my bone for the implant so I have no idea HOW I am gonna have the flapper in my mouth.. not unless she plans on removing my tooth today... I dunno

everyone have a great day

:hi: to all the ladies that haven't checked in yet

Eeek kell I don't like the sound of the dentist at all!! Hope it goes ok :hugs:

Sparkle, hope you and baby sparkle are ok, thinking of you both :hugs:

X x x

oooooooooooooooooooH i just realize I am now a BnB ADDICT... whoop whoop of course I will never catch up with Suz and Never :rofl:

No chance you are way behind me :haha:

Once Baby Jesus is here though you might have a chance to catch up! But I still think I'll be on all the time annoying you with photos!

X x x

Ps I have period pains and backache today - early labour signs! Of course I'll let you know if they turn into anything! I have had them before though and they've turned out to be nothing...

X x x

Ps I have period pains and backache today - early labour signs! Of course I'll let you know if they turn into anything! I have had them before though and they've turned out to be nothing...

X x x

WEEEEEEEEEEEE DOGGIE... you said you thought around this time....

OH MAN I hope this is it for you guys.. I wanna SEEEEEEEEEEE the lil man

I don't give a crap HOW many times you post photos of the babe.. I can't WAIT!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:D

I am gonna send you a piccie of him in the outfits you got him! I don't think this is it just yet but I think it's getting nearer as I've been getting these pains but they're more frequent!

X x x

you nervous, scared???

Oh my- I am- just like I am there with you.... :) ALL EXCITED

I am gonna send you a piccie of him in the outfits you got him

yippie.. I shoulda gotten him WARMER outfits though...... :lol:

He's got nice blankets so he'll be plenty warm enough!

I'm kinda nervous... But also fine about it. Just not knowing what to expect I guess is weird! But once it's all happening I'm sure I'll be totally fine! Would be nice if we can get his room ready and I can leave the house for the hospital with everything in place for when we get home...

X x x

DON'T let that worry you.. he will be sleeping with you in your room at first anyways right?

things will fall perfectly into place and I am sure you will have PLENTY of company and help...... :hugs:

Yeh he will. It would just be nice to be ready you know? But I don't think many people are ever truly ready!!

X x x

you'll be fine..... I know easier said then done :hugs:

MAN I WANNA KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SPARK

I know - I hope she and baby sparkle are ok...

X x x

I just have a WEIRD feeling she had lil sprinkle spark..... I googled what she told us she had and it could be harmful to her as well as the bubba

kel - OMG....that is sooo how Brad would react to me filming him!!!! Geez they are alot alike! That evap line sucks...I had one similiar to that my 2nd month of trying and I was sooooo gutted when I took another test the next day and nothing...that was actually how I found out what an evap is.....g/l at the dentist!

TnT-yeah they have a forum called clomid slimmer for all the ladies that were on it and gained weight....I must say though that for some women they actually lost weight so I think it jsut depends. On your question, I do think it is possible as your hormones are probably still trying to regulate themselves!

SBB and Dandy- well I should have taken it more easy last night...I had a good time though. Next party is tonight....yep another bday...but this one I am NOT drinking at all....tummy cant handle 2 nights in row so I will just eat and be merry!

SBB - Funny you said you just knew.....I always have about a 3 or 4 day window where I really feel like I am pg but of course it never works out that way! Oh I am so excited for this baby to be born....I cant wait to see who he looks like...you two are such good looking people....I think baby jesus cant help but be gorgeous!

Never- oh what a wonderful way to start your day! Did you use the instead cups this cycle?

Sparkle - if you have a moment to stalk...please let us know how you are doing...we are thinking about you!

afm - well got a high on my cbfm today....same exact day as 2 cycles ago when I was using it....weird that my cycles are all of sudden so exact....do you think something might be wrong with the cbfm?

Lol ttc I love that your body might actually be working properly so you assume there's something wrong with the technology :rofl:
Maybe your body is just sorting itself after the fibroids are gone? Hope so it would be great to have normal cycles!

I'm glad you had fun last night!

Kell I also think maybe baby sparkle has been born! I am praying they are both ok, and they caught this thing early with the bloods.... Everything crossed for them both :hugs:

X x x

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Excuses me for being rude i have looked back through the posts and now I'm here i cant remember a thing. I hope you are all OK :hugs::hugs:

I have been allowed to come home from the hospital tonight. I have Obstetric Cholestasis ( OC ) it is a rare liver condition that can occur during pregnancy. I will not get better until baby sparkle is born. I have a consultants appointment on Friday and i have to have a scan on my liver done next week. I will have weekly blood tests and should my bile salts levels rise any more then they will have no option but to take baby sparkle out. If every thing remains the same i will be booked in for induction in 3 weeks time. I am not being aloud to go over 37 weeks as there is a very small risk of still birth and premeture labour associated with the condition. It is only a small risk but one that they will obviously take no risks with. If baby sparkles movements become less or i don't have any fetal movement for a while i have to go strait back in.
I will keep you updated as things develop. I am very tired and emotional so am going to go and have a bath in a while and try and get some sleep.
No matter what happens baby sparkle will be here in 3 weeks time. To say I'm a little overwhelmed and scared is an understatement. I can't quite get my head around it all. I worry what would of happened if i hadn't mentioned to the midwife yesterday that i was a little itchy.

Thank you so much for your support ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPARK what a roller coaster ride you have been on...

I am sooo thinking of you.. Please get rest and chill out... :hugs: glad you are home and that lil sprinkle Spark is ok..

she'll be here in THREE WEEKS...... another bubba will be born in December

TTC yeah I would say your body is just working properly now :) yay for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->