Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TTC- so Brad would act the same way with his finger up his nose??Jeff is just a classy guy :rofl:

hahaha not sure about the finger in the nose...but he would defo. flick me the bird!!!!

Im with SBB not sure what a flapper is...but geez, I have made up a visual in my mind...LOL....I hope you get sorted soon....and yes....2011 is going to be a better year for all of us!

SBB - ok so false alarm....Oh I just cant wait to see him!

celitc- glad to hear you are doing well!

Welshie - you can put down my testing date as Jan 4th....though I will still be on vacation....maybe we should make it for the 7th when I get back.

my bday party was cancelled b/c the bday boy is sick...I hate to say it but I am relived...happy to be home! Night night

sbb :haha: yes you couldnt have planed your xmas pressie any better :haha: too right long as all bubs are healthy i dont really care when they are born either

Morning ladies :hi:

kel - whats a flapper? Im quite scared to ask :haha: cd37 and no O :( Aww hun :hugs: I love you kel, your such a strong woman!

dandy - :haha: theres no way you can stop trying!! But its true what you said, when ppl stop trying it norm happens :) id rather have a dec baby, im going to be heavily pregnant in summer lol least in winter bump keeps you warm :thumbup:

Sbb - I give you a week before you pop :) Omg we should start taking bets!!

Celtic - glad your better :hugs: when can you get another appointment?

Ttc- partys always end up in arguments and someone being sick!! I say jan 7th :) I tested after ma hol and got me bfp :)

AFM - Yea my back feels better :) just itching like crazy!! Ok girls I really really really need to start xmas shopping... Chat later Xxx

Hey celtic :wave: nice to see you :) take it easy with the moving stuff (I'm one to talk lol!) and hope you get to have your scan as planned. Will you be induced early because of the GD?

Ttc I hope you got to have a chilled night!

Char we should defo take bets! I'm going Xmas eve, day or boxing day! But ideally Monday 20th!

Have fun Xmas shopping :)

X x x

charx thanks Yep I can go in this Tuesday see both the baby doc and diabetic doctor, be a relief to know all is ok before Christmas.

SBB yep they will induce me, for the GD and Strep B, my last two labours have been very quick so my midwife said they would induce me so they would have time to give me antibiotics during labour! wow I will be drips ever were one for insulin, one for glucose (in case I get a hypo) one for antibiotics:dohh: Hmmm going to try and avoid an epidural if I can if (BIG IF) its like my last sons labour I doubt they will have time any way! was only talking about that with DH this morning.

Im taking it very easy this morning got a bit more stuff put away, no heavy lifting have the house clean and I'm chilling with my DD now!

OOOh weather is truing really nasty out side back to - 10 temps and more snow:wacko:

is ever one ready for Christmas! we still have loads to do!

char you are right :dohh: like im gonna be able to stop trying :haha: maybe i should stop trying now then :dohh: gosh it will be a dream when i get my bfp :cloud9:

sbb im gonna say you pop on dec 22

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

NEVER, I'm so glad that you are having so much lovely time with your DH. I have every thing crossed for your BFP this month. What a great day it would be if it was positive on Christmas day. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

LINNY, I am right there with you on the emotional front lol. I bet you cant wait to finish work. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

LEEZE, Hope you get some :sex: in tonight lol. :hugs::hugs:

TTC,Thank you for the extra angels to watch over me :hugs::hugs:

DANDY, :hugs::hugs: Sorry you got a BFN. Hopefully the new year will bring lots of new BFPs :hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, :rofl: Sorry i know i shouldn't laugh but i am imagining a toothless grin from you as Jeff walks in lol. I hope that it doesn't cause you too much more pain and you get the hang of that lisp. :hugs::hugs:

SBB, Lots of good signs for labour :thumbup: I had some period and back pains for about a week before i went into labour with Ella. Oooh its so exciting. I cannot believe that we are all about to have our babies :happydance::happydance: Just think a month or so from now we will be swapping milk, nappy and sleep deprivation stories lol. :hugs::hugs:

:hi: Char, Tnt, Celtic, and all the other ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi SBB, Celtic, Char, Dandy, Kel, Sparkle, Never, TTC and TNT...sorry if I have missed anyone but my brain doesnt work at the mo lol!

I have been reading and catching up with you all.

Sparkle I hope everything stays ok with you and all goes to plan when baby Sparkle arrives...wow 3 weeks maximum!

All ok here, today is my last day at work until Jan 4th woo hoo! I was so trying to hold off from telling anyone about being pregnant but I can't keep a secret from my mum so told her last night...she wasn't shocked as she kind of expected it but she's really happy. Now no telling anyone until everything is confirmed ok end of Jan/Feb....seems so long away!

Hi ladies - quick drop in to say hi! I have so much to do before I go away on Sunday for the holidays!!!!! My night last night was wonderfully relaxing sbb.....sparkle I hope you are doing ok....yazzy, I would be the same way....I would want to tell everyone also....but try to hold out if you can! It makes it all the more exciting when you do!

Hi to everyone else!!!!!

TTC - don't worry no-one else will hear a peep from me. Kind of had to tell my mum because i'm out for a Christmas meal tonight with her, going to a family 18th Saturday and out for another Christmas meal next week and she would so suspect something when she noticed I hadn't been drinking at all - no 'i'm just taking antibiotics' with my mum because she'll wonder why I haven't been telling her i'm poorly lol.

Anyway - 10 mins left at work and holidays yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be abit absent from here for a few days as I have a few things keeping me busy, my nephews 1st birthday, Christmas decs, Christmas meals, lots of dog walks and also some training but I will be peeking in as there may be a couple babies to see!!!

Keep well ladies :)

hi celtic! long time no see!

sorry i haven't read much...hope good news is on the horizon and everyone has a wonderful day/night!

having an OFF day :cry: DH found out he has to leave TOMORROW instead of tuesday. and i've been bleeding on and off today. so not sure what to think of this cycle. :nope:

:wave: morning girls

no AF yet, but i think she either normally shows 13 DPO or 14 DPO cant remember but it must be soon

never so sorry you DH has to go :hugs:

hi celtic! long time no see!

sorry i haven't read much...hope good news is on the horizon and everyone has a wonderful day/night!

having an OFF day :cry: DH found out he has to leave TOMORROW instead of tuesday. and i've been bleeding on and off today. so not sure what to think of this cycle. :nope:

AHHH honey :hugs:

Aw never hun I'm sorry :( make the most of your last night together :hugs:

I hope the bleeding is implantation and nothing bad :hugs:

X x x

thank you girls :hugs: really confused as to what it is... my shortest cycle since march is 30 days and today is only day 23. even when i spotted before AF, it was never this early. it's not a constant bleeding, just off and on and not enough to fill a pad. tonight i haven't bled at all, just when i go to the bathroom. sigh. :shrug:

it wouldnt be Ov bleeding would it? your dr said you have already Oved though? :shrug: sorry im not much help :dohh:

If you've def already ov'd like your doc said it could be IB, don't want to get your hopes up but my bfp I bled for a lot of the 2ww... Only a tiny bit, when I wiped and also had browny CM constantly from about 7dpo. Actual red blood was something like 7,10&15dpo...

X x x

dandy - thanks for your insight sweets :hugs: yes, he did say i already ovulated and it was pretty obvious that i had through the transvaginal ultrasound.

sbb - i'm not sure how many DPO i am, but i do know i have ovulated. it has been light all day and definitely not constant at all. i guess only the days to come will tell. who knows. just going to enjoy the time left with DH!

i havent bled at all :dohh: so sure AF will show today or tomorrow, least i can drink then at the xmas party im going to tomorrow :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->