Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

mandy - i take mine all throughout my cycle, as i'm pretty sure most of these women do too.

check out this really cool review i found. everyone is different, but just keeping everyone's hopes up :)

First let me start off with my first experience with Maca Root. I had been trying to get pregnant for over six months with no success. I was getting really frustrated because I had been charting, using basal
temperatures, timing everything right with absolutely no results.

I was reading on a health website that mentioned the health benefits of Maca Root. It said that some studies were done in Peru on people who consumed Maca as part of their daily diet. Apparently, these people had a profound increase in vitality, energy and fertility.

I quickly ordered some raw organic Peruvian Maca Root powder for myself. When it arrived in the mail I opened the package and smelled it. The smell wasn't bad at all; it had the smell of some sort of root, such as a potato. I added a few tablespoons to a glass of orange juice and started to drink. Ugh! It was a horrible concoction!

I was determined to make it work. I decided to make a huge smoothie consisting of four bananas, about a cup of strawberries, water and some ice to make it cold. Added my two tablespoons of Maca and I actually was able to enjoy it!

I immediately started noticing the affects the Maca was having on my body. My energy levels were amazing and my libido shot through the roof. My husband was quite pleased with the results as well.

I was quite certain though that it wouldn't work right away. In fact, I had decided I would get myself a boob job to help myself feel better. So I met the Plastic Surgeon, set a date for a few weeks later and went to the operating clinic. I got in my hospital gown and they hook me up to the IV. One of the routine things they do right before surgery is have you take a pregnancy test. Well as I laid there waiting for the anesthesiologist, the nurse came over and started to unhook everything from me. When I asked what was going on, she said: "You can't have surgery, you are pregnant."

I was in total disbelief. The Maca had worked so quickly and I wasn't even expecting it to perform that well. My reasoning decided to chalk it up to coincidence and I left it at that.

When my son was around 18 months old I started to work on getting pregnant again. I was charting, doing my basal temperatures, everything I could think of. I tried and tried for over a year without any success. Then it
hit me! I realized that I wasn't taking the Maca like I had with my last pregnancy.

I immediately ordered some and started taking it. I was shocked to find myself pregnant yet again the very next cycle.

I tell you, there is something that really works about this Maca Root. I swear by it.

hey! aww those are cute names. i really like the name evan too :) my DH is at camp atterbury in indiana right now. he should be in hohenfels germany next go around and that's when i get to see him. after that, it's kosovo for 8-9 months.
So when he comes to germany is it jus for week and away he goes again? Are u always gonna b in germany? Wow, you must have some bond. I guess its true absence makes the heart grow fonder! X x

hey! aww those are cute names. i really like the name evan too :) my DH is at camp atterbury in indiana right now. he should be in hohenfels germany next go around and that's when i get to see him. after that, it's kosovo for 8-9 months.
So when he comes to germany is it jus for week and away he goes again? Are u always gonna b in germany? Wow, you must have some bond. I guess its true absence makes the heart grow fonder! X x

hey linny! well, he will be in hohenfels, germany, for about a month total. however, he's here for army training for deployment - not to see me. we're just lucky his command is going to do it's best for him to see me while he's here. so i'm taking leave the 23june-30june and staying on post in hohenfels so i will be near him and it's easy for him to see me. after the 30th, i won't see him until his r&r which isn't determined until right before he is granted it..so it could be oct-nov time until i see him again, or maybe even later. then until the end of his deployment, march-april time. i'm only in germany for 3 years, so i get my next duty station in 2012. won't know where that is going to be until august of next year. and yes, that quote is very very true!

i can't begin to imagine how u both do it, its like some love story they could make into a film lol! The not knowin of when u'l get to see each other must b so hard. Well chick i'm totally hopin an prayin for u both x x

morning ladies -

welsh -wow nice to meet you....I see SBB and kel talking about you often and I wondered where you were. I am 34 and dh is 31 we have been ttc for 10 months now. and I started maca about 4-5 weeks ago. Is your bleeding contributed to fibroids or anything like that? I had that kind of bleeding and they did an hysterscopy and shaved down a fibroid and it all went away. Now the dr think i am not getting prego b/c the fibroid has grown back....

mandy - I wish I could help you but I dont know much about the soy.

never- I agree with welsh - Looks like you are Oving today.

welsh - I am testing on may 15th if I can hold out....hahahaha

Linny and never - that is so funny....I have a girls name and we cant agree on the boys name. i want to name the girl bali patricia - patricia is my grandmothers name. We cant decide on a boys name either.....hahahahahaha

to all my maca girls hope we get our bfp's!!!!!

well itis our 1 year anniversary today...cant believe we have been married for a year.....enjoy your day today!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TTC.... enjoy!!!!

we'll be 16 years this coming Oct... I STILL can't believe that one....

chello to everyone this afternoon..... finally woke up around 8:30am and now we are laying out in the sun on the deck... the pool is opened BUT to cold and still not completely clear yet :( Oh how I wish I could go in....the hose is doing the trick though LOL

ok back to being a bum....

TTYL

thanks kel

never - thanks for posting that article btw...gives us hope!

Hey girls :)

Wow i just had to read 6 pages to catch up!!

Well, my night out was ok... It started well but the more drunk everyone got, the more annoying they got! And I just wanted to go home to bed! I just drank Lime and Soda and said it had vodka in it! At one point my friend sniffed it and said 'that doesn't smell very strong!' - oops!!

I actually feel hung over today - obviously that's impossible, but I'm exhausted and I've got a headache!! I don't know why - maybe it's a sympathy hangover!

OH has gone down to the beer festival again today, but I don't really feel like it so I'm staying at home...

Kell do you have a swimming pool where you live?!

Hope everyone is ok :D

Happy Anniversary TTC :hugs:

x x x

well glad you didn't get caught.. :winkwink:

yep we have a pool in our back yard, above ground (bunch of photos on FB under summer 09- that's my back yard- blue house and pool)... and it is just sooo temping to jump in but still a tad dirty-not clear clear- and way to frigin cold.. it's only 68 degrees- it has to be at least 75 for me to get in... LOL

but man oh man did I get sun burned today- just added onto yesterday....

Lol put some sun cream on!!

Wow I'm going to check out FB later to see your pool - that's soooo cool!!

X x x

awww thank's sparkle! my mom was going for either riana or liana when i was little. i don't think i ever met another one until i turned 16 or 17. it's funny though, being military, i'm so much more used to being called by my last name that sometimes i don't respond to my first. hehe. so many people say it leanna though and that just makes me cringe!

kelster - i loveeeeee nascar. i'm so jealous of you! i miss going to the sports bars in the states and watching nascar and football. it's not the same in germany at ALL!

Hi nevertogether i hope im right in thinking your name is pronounced Lee-AR na. I know how awful it is when people say/get your name wrong. My middle daughter is called kizi its amazing how many people call her kitty or kitsy and when they manage to say it right they then spell it kizzie or kizzy. Which i know is all the same name but i just think oh please it's only 4 letters lol.
:hugs: xxx

haha i feel you sparkle! i think the easiest way to describe it is ... leeonuh. kind of line the singer rihanna but with an L :)

morning ladies -

welsh -wow nice to meet you....I see SBB and kel talking about you often and I wondered where you were. I am 34 and dh is 31 we have been ttc for 10 months now. and I started maca about 4-5 weeks ago. Is your bleeding contributed to fibroids or anything like that? I had that kind of bleeding and they did an hysterscopy and shaved down a fibroid and it all went away. Now the dr think i am not getting prego b/c the fibroid has grown back....

mandy - I wish I could help you but I dont know much about the soy.

never- I agree with welsh - Looks like you are Oving today.

welsh - I am testing on may 15th if I can hold out....hahahaha

Linny and never - that is so funny....I have a girls name and we cant agree on the boys name. i want to name the girl bali patricia - patricia is my grandmothers name. We cant decide on a boys name either.....hahahahahaha

to all my maca girls hope we get our bfp's!!!!!

well itis our 1 year anniversary today...cant believe we have been married for a year.....enjoy your day today!

Happy anniversary :flower: xxxx

night night time for me. man, the weekend goes by so fast and 5am weekdays come too soon. :dust: to all my maca ladies!

Lol put some sun cream on!!

Wow I'm going to check out FB later to see your pool - that's soooo cool!!

X x x

Yep! SUNSCREENNNNN!!!!! I'm a stickler for sunscreen since the majority of my work revolves around cutting off skin cancer, or doing something reconstructive to fix the damage. Hope everyone is having a fab day....it is a BLAZING 93 degrees out today- no clouds in sight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->