Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Seeing introductions I guess Ive dropped in a little rudely! LOL

I am 22, Dh is 30, TTC 2.5 years! First day with Maca today.. OvaCue on the way and avid Softcups user! All you ladies have been so welcoming and helpful THANKS!!

Mandy I have read a lot of controversy on soy isoflavones. There is disagreement as to whether they can actually harm fertility, although some ladies have reported :bfp: because of them! You may want to be careful if you are considering it. I was considering them as well, but decided ultimately to stick with Maca, and as the ladies on here have told me-- its a food not an herb so its safe!!

P.S. The front page idea is great, and welcome back WelshRose!

Seeing introductions I guess Ive dropped in a little rudely! LOL

I am 22, Dh is 30, TTC 2.5 years! First day with Maca today.. OvaCue on the way and avid Softcups user! All you ladies have been so welcoming and helpful THANKS!!

Mandy I have read a lot of controversy on soy isoflavones. There is disagreement as to whether they can actually harm fertility, although some ladies have reported :bfp: because of them! You may want to be careful if you are considering it. I was considering them as well, but decided ultimately to stick with Maca, and as the ladies on here have told me-- its a food not an herb so its safe!!

P.S. The front page idea is great, and welcome back WelshRose!

aww ty for reply hun, i will try the macca then ,, how much do i take as ill get the pill form of it,, i was even thinkin gof trying clomid as few peeps took it and it worked but il try macca as it safer ,,xx

I have read 1000-3000 mg.. but Im sure the ladies on here that take it in pill form can tell you more! Good luck hun.

I have read 1000-3000 mg.. but Im sure the ladies on here that take it in pill form can tell you more! Good luck hun.

ty hun ill try that amount ,, if any one else can say wat amount i would be gratefull ty all xxx

Thanks Whitbit:hugs:

Mandy...I don't know too much about soy so can't really comment on those. I echo what whitbit said thou about maca being a food and not a herb so safe. It acts to balance hormones without adding any to your system. I had heard that soy acts like natures clomid...I guess it would depend what you want to achieve. There is definately soy threads out there thou that people would be able to give you more of an insight into that side of things.
If you decide that maca is for you...it'll be great to have you amongst us:hugs:

Nevertogether....You did make me chuckle hun with your O calculator...I'm actually very envious...my wretched ovaries seem to be great at growing good sized follicules but haven't managed to fire an egg for coming up 7mths:dohh:

Ok folks so if you want to let me know when you'll be testing and I will edit the front page:hugs:

but macca does help with fertility so it has good chance of helping ?/xx

hey welsh - how do you know you're not "firing" an egg? this cycle has been strange for me, as i got pos OPK CD15, bloating CD15-17, but FF still hasn't confirmed it. :shrug: as for my o calculator..a girl has to have something to look forward to haha!

Maca is supposed to be very good for fertility hun.
It helps to keep the oestrogen-progesterone balance correct,
Improves egg health and quality,
Improves sperm count and quality/motility
Improves libido,
Improves energy levels and mental clarity......

It's listed as a super-food:winkwink:

Hope it makes your next cycle a lucky one hun. As for dosage a maximum is 3000mg and don't take them in the evening as with the energising effects it can disrupt your sleep. I usually take three capsules in the morning with breakfast and then 3 at lunch....hope this helps.

Maca is supposed to be very good for fertility hun.
It helps to keep the oestrogen-progesterone balance correct,
Improves egg health and quality,
Improves sperm count and quality/motility
Improves libido,
Improves energy levels and mental clarity......

It's listed as a super-food:winkwink:

Hope it makes your next cycle a lucky one hun. As for dosage a maximum is 3000mg and don't take them in the evening as with the energising effects it can disrupt your sleep. I usually take three capsules in the morning with breakfast and then 3 at lunch....hope this helps.

ty for the help so i can take 3000 mg,, lot tablets lol x

hey welsh - how do you know you're not "firing" an egg? this cycle has been strange for me, as i got pos OPK CD15, bloating CD15-17, but FF still hasn't confirmed it. :shrug: as for my o calculator..a girl has to have something to look forward to haha!

I had an ultrasound scan done last cycle on cd19 and the sonographer told me that I had a 2cm follicule on my right ovary...from my temps...the O never followed:nope:
I have been charting for a long time now and am pretty good at interpreting my charts they are pretty consistent.

I have just had a peek at your chart hun....I shall be peeking again at tomorrows temp....I have a feeling maybe O is today so hopefully by tuesday FF will give you a beautiful set of crosshairs:winkwink::hugs:

welshrose could u have look at my chart please as it says ive ovulated but only goin by temps as all okps have been neg ,, x

I have just peeked Mandy....it is looking good for O!....The crosshairs are dotted because you are still reporting fertile cm hun. I wouldn't worry about the opks hun sometimes the LH surge can be quite short so you miss it with an opk. I conceived the first baby that I lost without ever getting a +ve opk...the temps confirmed O thou.
Hang in there...hopefully you wont need that maca:winkwink:

I have just peeked Mandy....it is looking good for O!....The crosshairs are dotted because you are still reporting fertile cm hun. I wouldn't worry about the opks hun sometimes the LH surge can be quite short so you miss it with an opk. I conceived the first baby that I lost without ever getting a +ve opk...the temps confirmed O thou.
Hang in there...hopefully you wont need that maca:winkwink:

ty hun so much... my cm is bit watery with bit white in so i put it as watery ,or should i put creamy? and u think ive ovulated? this is 3rd or 4th month trying , i think 4th ,, xx

hey welsh! i appreciate the help very much :) i started to get sore nipples yesterday, which i have read is a sign of ovulation, so i've got my FX'ed for that. i just don't want my cycle to change at all. DH and i have planned our time together in june with my fertile window so if it changes too less or much then we won't have a shot :(

WELSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how you have been so missed here.....
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I think that is a WONDERUL IDEA about placing info on the front page....

Jeff and I will be taken a SMALL break for the next two months.. well it's not that we are going to prevent.... I just want to have fun and enjoy each other... and to be selfish I wanna enjoy my mini vakay in June and my 2 week vakay in July......

BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US AGAIN..... no more MIA :thumbup: :thumbup:

I haven't seen Bella in a minute either.. she is MIA as well

This thread is gonna be FULL OF :bfp: blinking.... I can feel it...

Mandy...I'm sure as I can be hun that you have O and I would record creamy as soon as you noticed the colour change:hugs:

Nevertogether....I've got everything crossed hun that your cycle stays exactly the same....sending lots of O vibes your way!:winkwink:

SBB and Kel where are you....we have charts to stalk!:haha: Hope you're both having a good evening:hugs:

ive changed it to creamy from wen it changed but im not sure as im getting cramps now so im lost again ,, lol

^^^^ LOOK UP^^^^ lol..

not evening here yet only 5:30pm :lol: and it is a HOT one here today- we just put our central air on.... and I got sun burned today.... whoooaaaaa

I call your name Kel...and you appear....now that is what cyber wave-lengths are all about:rofl:

I think that sounds like a perfect plan to enjoy one another and totally chill whilst on your hols:thumbup:

I'm so glad I'm back here, I tried to find my last post on here but after getting to page 75 and still not finding it I gave up...:dohh:

Now I'm jealous Kel...it's been really grey and horrible here today....definately no chance of catching a few rays:nope:

Have you been upto much? We haven't done a great deal today...
Callum got his first certificate for his swimming....his duckling stage 1 award...so cute:lol:
Then went with the MIL to get her dog scanned...she has two weeks left before her 5puppies are born!....I'm supposed to be jumping into MW role for her when the time comes:haha::shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->