Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Night night never... Agree your name is lovely :flower:
sparkle I like the name kizi too...
I'm suzanne and everyone calls me susan which really annoys me, ESP when I've said suzanne 10 times! People spell it susan, suzan, susanne, all sorts! Surely it's not that hard...

And everyone listen to Delia - always wear sunscreen - KELL!!!

X x x

Wow you girls have been :telephone: today:lol:

Thank you for all the hello's girls....hope you've all had a fab day today.

Kel.....I'm glad SBB and Delilah got there first in saying SUNCREAM Missy....You know what I do...sun and cigarettes...are my perfect soap-box:rofl:
My MIL's dog is a cavalier king charles spaniel....my furbaby's mum.... I delivered that litter...Poppy was the first born....it's such a fab feeling helping them into the world:thumbup:

SBB...Bless ya hun enduring a night of drunkeness from the sidelines. I still remember the New Years Eve when I was expecting Callum...it's amusing for a while but after that....:sleep::sleep:
Hope your headache has gone babe. What have you been upto today?

TTCBaby117...Hiya Hun...and happy anniversary!:happydance:
I'm actually going into hospital on thursday for GA so they can do a hysteroscopy, d&c and possible polypectomy. I had the same op done two years ago and they took three polyps away then....just hoping with all my might that it stops it and that by some miracle I manage to start O again.

I will put you down for the 15th Lovely......All you other girls TTC needs company in the testing stakes....please let me know your dates:winkwink:

Sparkle....I'm so sorry to hear about your losses sweets....fingers and toes crossed that we're all blessed with the stickiest beans soon:hugs:

Linny....Hiya Lovely....I honestly had no idea when I first started this thread that it would grow quite like it has....puts a huge smile on my face that so many of us are gathering here now:thumbup:
I truly can sympathise hun with the spotting etc. I think I have low progesterone levels also but possibley oestrogen dominance that is causing my endometrium to grow like crazy and giving me polyps/fibroids.

Nevertogether....Hey Chick, just wanted to wish you sweetdreams and say that June will be here before you know it:hugs:...and Thank-you for posting that positive feedback on Maca....definately helps to read things like that:thumbup:

Mandy....Glad you're jumping on the Maca band wagon hun!

Delilah...Hope you've had a good day hun:hugs:

I really hope I haven't missed anyone...if I have it really wasn't intentional and I hope you're ok:hugs:

Well not a lot going on this end really...had a pretty quiet day mainly tackling my mountain of :hangwashing:and:iron:
I popped on very quickly this morning mainly to go on FF but I also read somewhere on this site that some people have had negative experiences with B-50 complex. One lady said that her LP had gone from 14days down to 10days and then down to 3days....it has set alarm bells ringing and I have binned the last few tablets that I had left....has anyone else had negative experiences with B-50 complex?

Right then Gorgeous Girlies...I'm gonna head up the wooden hill to the land of nod. Look forward to catching up tomorrow...:hugs::friends::hugs:

Hey welshie! It's good to have you back :hugs:

I have still got the headache, been sleeping and lying on the sofa all day! Last night really took it out of me... I think I'm just going to stay in as much as possible for the moment!

I don't know much about the B vits but I have read loads of negative things aswell, lots of good things too but it def doesn't work for everyone...

You have to post some pics of the puppies when they're born :cloud9:

I hope Thursday goes ok too Hun, I'm really hoping you get some answers...

Night night hun :hugs:

X x x

ive ordered my maca , cant wait to start it me and bf both taking it soon as it arrives.. whoooo

Good morning ladies, well i think the maca has kicked in. I didn't want to go to bed until 1130 last night and thats unheard of in our house at the moment lol. I have got up wide eyed and full of beans and have also got my OV smiley face. Watch out DH im coming to get you lol :happydance:

Welshrose - Thankyou for your kind words i hope we all get very sticky beans very soon too. My testing day this month is 19th may :winkwink: xxxx

Enjoy your day ladies :hugs: xxx

Hey welshie! It's good to have you back :hugs:

I have still got the headache, been sleeping and lying on the sofa all day! Last night really took it out of me... I think I'm just going to stay in as much as possible for the moment!

I don't know much about the B vits but I have read loads of negative things aswell, lots of good things too but it def doesn't work for everyone...

You have to post some pics of the puppies when they're born :cloud9:

I hope Thursday goes ok too Hun, I'm really hoping you get some answers...

Night night hun :hugs:

X x x

Aww Babe:hugs: Hope you feel better today:flower:
It's crazy how tired you end up feeling isn't it....Shaun used to send me to bed at 8:30 each night during the week....only because I'd usually already fallen asleep on the sofa:shock::rofl:....It does pass thou when you get to
2nd Tri:hugs:

I definately will post pics Hun....they're due inbetween the 16th and 19th of May so not long now:thumbup: Only hope she cooperates and has them not on the 18/19th....I don't fancy birthing all night and then doing a 10hr day in work:dohh::sleep:

Well I'm desperately hoping that my mobile stays silent today as I'm on-call and really wishing I hadn't volunteered:dohh: The sky is looking half promising for a lovely day but we shall see. I'm only on-call til 1pm so hopefully we'll be able to do something this afternoon. May take Callum and Poppy to the beach or failing that I think Shaun has things planned in the garden. We've sown some veggies....carrots, leeks, sprouts, spring onions, lettuce and potatoes...with still more to be planted....It's quite exciting counting the seedlings as they appear...it's the first year that we've done it so, so far so good:thumbup:

Hope everyone has a fab BH Monday! Catch you all a bit later....:flow::hugs::flow:

Morning Sparkle and Never:wave:

I've updated the front page hun:thumbup:

Glad you've bought the Maca Mandy...although obviously hoping that you won't need it:winkwink:...when are you testing?

:hug:

Anyone found that maca pushed their O day back?
I think I Oed yesterday at day 17 and usually O on 14/15 but then again I have just had a few days away at a dance conference with workshops so that could have done it also.

Morning Sophia...:wave:
Sorry Hun I can't help as I've not O since Oct last year...hopefully one of the other girls will be able to shed some light on it thou:hugs:

hey soph! i wish i could help :( i always get a temp dip, then i o, then a temp spike. i looked at yours, but am not so good at reading. like welsh, i hope someone else can shed some light! as for enough :sex:ing...if you did just o, you are doing a great job catching that egg! :hugs:

Morning ladies, how are we on this fine bank holiday? Well I hope!

Welsh - hey hun :hi: , just about the B50. I took B6 for around 9wks and it didn't help my spotting or LP so last month i changed it to B100 and thats when my spotting began from 2dpo. It could have been a coincidence as i was told a couple of years ago I had an eroding cervix (but that it wouldn't affect me conceiving!) so it may have just been that. Needless to say i've binned them just in case.

As for my testing date hmmmm tricky as i'm pretty irregular. Plus ive taken the soy this month which might alter things. I'f i go by my average of 29 days it'l be 24th May, though it can be as early as 27 days! Put 24th and i'l hope i'm not early :dohh:

Soph - I found last month i ovulated earlier which may or may not have been the maca! I got my OPK positive on CD19, the month before it was CD22 :happydance:. sorry i can't help!

ttcbaby - I'l bet we'll all end up with boys now LOL :blue:!!

SBB - Hope your headache passes, my very pregnant best friend has suffered frequent headaches so its obvioulsy a hormonal thing, though a doc says stress doesn't help so take it nice and easy :hugs:!!

Kel - I WANT YOUR POOL!!! Even though its freezing cold here, if we EVER did have a warm day then i'd love to dip my legs in to cool down :laugh2:

Never - Hope you ok hun, and not working toooo hard :coffee:

All maca girls - have a fab day! I'm off shopping and then cleaning BOOOOO!!!

hey linny!

i'm lucky and not working too hard today. i went into work today for formation and PT. we ran our two miles and then my squad leader told me to go home (it was like 7 30 at this point) and then report to my building coordinator at noon. apparently it's post clean up day, woo hoo. it's supposed to be noon-five but everyone usually does it for two hours and then scatters, haha. very glad, because i didn't get too much sleep last night. denver, my dog, decided he just couldn't hold it anymore at 4:30am. haha. but hey my temp today confirmed my O on FF at cd17. woo hoo. i was hoping for a cd14, but i never o that early, lol. cd14 would be even better for DH's visit. but, as long as i get to see him!

Wahoo never - glad ovulation has been confirmed hun!! Don't forget :spermy: can live inside you for a couple of days (some say up to five!!) Also ovulation may move back to CD16 next month! Have you thought about trying softcups, to keep the :spermy: inside close to your cervix so you can get up and move around after? Not sure on the success rate but if you don't wanna spend time with your bum in the air after it may be worth a try! IDK, look at the thread on here if your interested!

Yey, easy work day wahoo!!

Sparkle - did you get that bed to yourself then hun??

hey linny - i've bought softcups for june :) dh and i researched them a bit. all he had to say was - people use that for their period? ewwww.. he always says.. i can wait to see you and use softcups! LOL. i also got preseed :) i hate sitting there with my bum up. i get so bored and then no matter how long i do it, leakage ALWAYS comes out (tmi hehe)..

Hi girls!

Soft cups are great :D

Headache has gone today - yipee!

x x x

Wahoo never - glad ovulation has been confirmed hun!! Don't forget :spermy: can live inside you for a couple of days (some say up to five!!) Also ovulation may move back to CD16 next month! Have you thought about trying softcups, to keep the :spermy: inside close to your cervix so you can get up and move around after? Not sure on the success rate but if you don't wanna spend time with your bum in the air after it may be worth a try! IDK, look at the thread on here if your interested!

Oh yes linny i got the bed to myself whoo hoo. I had a great nights sleep and am feeling on top of the world today. :happydance: I also got my happy face too this morning on my OV stick :happydance: I will not be having the bed to myself tonight oh no DH and is snoring are very welcome tonight :winkwink: xxx

Oh yes linny i got the bed to myself whoo hoo. I had a great nights sleep and am feeling on top of the world today. :happydance: I also got my happy face too this morning on my OV stick :happydance: I will not be having the bed to myself tonight oh no DH and is snoring are very welcome tonight :winkwink: xxx
Hee hee u go girl!! Hubby will think all his christmases have come at once - allowed back in the bed an gettin some lol! Well hope u catch the egg hun x x

morning ladies -

welsh - let me know how your op goes. I think it will work, I had a fibroid that was causing my bleeding but it was not light bleeding it was cant leave my house bleeding....horrible I say.

soph - I didnt see that maca pushed back my O. In looking at your chart though, I would say you might not have Oed yet. Are you still doing the OPK's?

Linny - yep my dh keeps telliing me that...we will have all boys with no names....hahahaha

sbb - glad you are feeling better hun!

sparkle - glad you got some sleep.....hahahaha...and that dh is allowed back in the room!

never - I have the leaking problem also, if i dont get my bfp this month I might try to get some of those softcups also!

anniversary last night was great, we ate too much and drank a bottle of wine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->