Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ive changed it to creamy from wen it changed but im not sure as im getting cramps now so im lost again ,, lol

Hang in there hun it's always difficult when it's that close to O to say yay or nay I'll add you to the stalking list for tomorrow:hugs:

Now I'm jealous Kel...it's been really grey and horrible here today....definately no chance of catching a few rays:nope:

Have you been upto much? We haven't done a great deal today...
Callum got his first certificate for his swimming....his duckling stage 1 award...so cute:lol:
Then went with the MIL to get her dog scanned...she has two weeks left before her 5puppies are born!....I'm supposed to be jumping into MW role for her when the time comes:haha::shock:

oooh sorry babe.... like I said if i could bottle it up and send it over the pond I so would for you guys....

aww duckling stage how frigin CUTE....

puppies what kind of doggie? I LOVE puppies.... I haven;t had a puppy in years.. Kita was our 1st and was a puppy puppy when we got her ( I MISS HER ) and Drake we got when he was 2 already and Bridget we got when she was 9 months- so the cute puppy stage was over :( and YOu are gonna deliver them HOLY CRAP...
good luck

I have to get ready to head out to the local bar down the street.. going to watch the Nascar Race tonight with a few friends, have some food and some COLD ARSE BEERS!!!!

I am soooooooooooo happy to see you back girlie, really I AM!!!

Aww thanks Delilah!:hugs:

Maybe our uterus' should talk....Mine can tell your's it's ok to bleed and yours could tell mne that it's perfectly fine to stop:dohh::rofl:

Hope it all sorts itself out for you soon sweets:hugs: How long have you been taking maca now?

:hug:

:rofl: you know if that were possible, i'd take you up on that. As with you and everyone else on here...I hope we all get it all sorted out soon enough.
I've been taking the maca for a probably a month or so now...

:lol: just wanted to say good morning to all you ladies across the pond.. I am JUST getting in and going to bed.... LOL had a wonderful time tonight

talk to ya in the morning MY AM.. LOL

:hi: Everyone....I'm back....peeking shyly round the door:blush::lol:

I can't believe how much this thread has grown and how many new faces there are since I last posted....A big hello to you all and lots of :dust:....It's really fab to come back to a maca family that is growing:thumbup:

Kel and SBB....My Maca Sisters:winkwink:....thank you for your sweet messages and concern...you girls rock....I've missed you both heaps:hugs::hugs:
I promise I wont go awol again:nope:

Does Bella still pop by? Hope she's ok...must go and check in on her.

Well I guess for those of you that don't know me I'm 29....well desperately clinging onto the last few days of being able to say that....the big 30 is looming on the 21st:lol:
My DH and I have been trying to conceive number 2 since July 08 and have lost three babies in 2 mcs in that time.
Currently I'm struggling with daily bleeding (only 5days without bleeding since the end of Dec 09)....I chart my bbt, this is the first cycle using a cbfm, and I'm currently rattling with maca, iron, vitamin c and b-50 complex.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and celebrating all those :bfp: that we are going to get....PMA....PMA....PMA....:thumbup:

Just a thought...should I add testing dates for the month ahead to the first page and then each month list the number of :bfp: just so it's easy for newcomers to see the success????.......what do you girls think?

Hello welshrose, i'm quite new here so i thought i would introduce my self to. I'm mel i'm 34 and DH is 39. We have been together 8 years. I have 2 children DS 17 and DD 11 from a previous relationship and DH and i have DD 5 together. We are TTC baby no 4. I have had 6 MC in all a few before our DD and a few after the last one being 3 years ago and we decided enough was enough. Here we are 3 years later giving it another shot.
I hope you get your :bfp: very soon :hugs: xxx

hi welsh rose! just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. i'm liana. i'm 25, DH is 27. we've been TTC for a year, on and off, but we're both military so there is several months we don't see each other or even get to try. i started taking maca about two weeks ago and i love it! all of the ladies have been very warm and welcoming since i began posting here and i enjoy it very much.

just thought i would also say that what you want to do on the front page sounds like a good idea!

Hi never together just wanted to say what a lovely name you have. I think i may might put that one in the memory name bank if you don't mind lol :hugs: xx

awww thank's sparkle! my mom was going for either riana or liana when i was little. i don't think i ever met another one until i turned 16 or 17. it's funny though, being military, i'm so much more used to being called by my last name that sometimes i don't respond to my first. hehe. so many people say it leanna though and that just makes me cringe!

kelster - i loveeeeee nascar. i'm so jealous of you! i miss going to the sports bars in the states and watching nascar and football. it's not the same in germany at ALL!

hey linny!

you know, i thought today, and if i get a :bfp: it will be in july. only because DH and i can't :sex: until the end of june..so by the time i test it will be july. (talking about your siggy, hehe) i'm fixing to spice mine up a bit!

as for my o. last cycle was my first charting, and it's all i did. no opk's or anything, etc. ff said i o'ed CD16, which makes sense. i'm just hoping it doesn't change TOO much until june because we pretty much have our spending time together around our fertile time and if it goes back enough.. he won't be here anymore.. FX'ed! i didn't get to take an accurate temp this morning, so i pretty much have to wait to see what i get tomorrow.

Hey hun, siggy changed wahoo!! I'l be stalking your chart today to see if any crosshairs are put in! I really hope ovulation stays right where it is for ya, i'm sure you and DH will hit your best time in June. Easy to say but please try not get too stressed about it, i'm sure you'l have a good shot at it :hugs:!

I agree with sparkle, your names so pretty!! Hmmm if i have a girl.........LOL xx

morning linny! :wave: how is your weekend? i tested out FF and if my temp stays high tomorrow then it will give me cross hairs on CD17. i ovulated CD16 last cycle, so this is good. just confused because i thought the temp dip and pos OPK on CD15 would be O, but guess not. thanks for the encouragement buddy! i'm doing my best not to stress out. we're going to try to make it romantic and unstressful. DH needs that! i <3 your siggy. you know DH and i really want a boy, but the only name we have decided on is a girls, LOL. maybe that is a sign!

:hi: Everyone....I'm back....peeking shyly round the door:blush::lol:

I can't believe how much this thread has grown and how many new faces there are since I last posted....A big hello to you all and lots of :dust:....It's really fab to come back to a maca family that is growing:thumbup:

Kel and SBB....My Maca Sisters:winkwink:....thank you for your sweet messages and concern...you girls rock....I've missed you both heaps:hugs::hugs:
I promise I wont go awol again:nope:

Does Bella still pop by? Hope she's ok...must go and check in on her.

Well I guess for those of you that don't know me I'm 29....well desperately clinging onto the last few days of being able to say that....the big 30 is looming on the 21st:lol:
My DH and I have been trying to conceive number 2 since July 08 and have lost three babies in 2 mcs in that time.
Currently I'm struggling with daily bleeding (only 5days without bleeding since the end of Dec 09)....I chart my bbt, this is the first cycle using a cbfm, and I'm currently rattling with maca, iron, vitamin c and b-50 complex.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and celebrating all those :bfp: that we are going to get....PMA....PMA....PMA....:thumbup:

Just a thought...should I add testing dates for the month ahead to the first page and then each month list the number of :bfp: just so it's easy for newcomers to see the success????.......what do you girls think?

Hi welsh, its so nice to talk to you. Always wanted to say hey to you after starting this great thread :hugs:

I don't actually think i introduced myself either, I'm Linsey i'm 32 (sob sob) and OH is my toyboy at 31 LOL!!! We've been trying almost a year without any success. I was on BC forever and ever since my cycles are all over the place! i ovulate really late in my cycle, spot loads and have a short LP! Think its low progesterone cos my mum had it too. GP of course won't do anything till its been a year so i'll be back at end of this month if i fail again!!

Bleeding all that time must be so frustrating hun! Last cycle i spotted from 2dpo till AF arrived 10dpo so it was almost two weeks in total. THAT annoyed me so i have a small understanding on what its like for you, well kinda!

maca has had great results with me, last cycle NO pms at all. No moody bitch from hell two days before, no sore boobs it was bliss for me but especially OH :haha: Only been taking it just over a month and my energy levels have def increased. So am loving the maca :happydance:

morning linny! :wave: how is your weekend? i tested out FF and if my temp stays high tomorrow then it will give me cross hairs on CD17. i ovulated CD16 last cycle, so this is good. just confused because i thought the temp dip and pos OPK on CD15 would be O, but guess not. thanks for the encouragement buddy! i'm doing my best not to stress out. we're going to try to make it romantic and unstressful. DH needs that! i <3 your siggy. you know DH and i really want a boy, but the only name we have decided on is a girls, LOL. maybe that is a sign!

Morning never!! Feeling much better today, had a great sleep! had a freaky high temp this morning though (only CD7) have a bit of a sore throat so hope I'm not getting sick :shrug:

The pos on your OPK means your getting ready to ovulate within the next 12-36 hours and your temp rise confirms ovulation has happened so it happens in between the two! I get my pos say on CD20 and temp rise CD22 so it usually shows ovulation CD21 (last month though i got strong pos a day earlier CD19 but showed ovultion on FF as CD21, so it can be confusing????!)

I want a girl, though a boy would be fantastic too!! I went to see a clairvoyant a good few years ago (she was so scary accurate about my family and my boyf at the time, she told me stuff i didn't even know and had to ask my mum!!) I asked about having children and she said not in the near future but eventually she could see a girl and blue roses are connected to it. I must admit i hope she's right, I love the name Laila Rose!!

:lol: just wanted to say good morning to all you ladies across the pond.. I am JUST getting in and going to bed.... LOL had a wonderful time tonight

talk to ya in the morning MY AM.. LOL

Morning Kel, Hope you had a fab night out :flower:

thanks linny! it makes a lot more sense now. just glad that i'm staying pretty regular. i think laila rose is a gorgeous name! my husband and i have decided on prudence madison for a girl, but as for a boy, we can't agree on anything. haha.

:hugs: are you aren't getting sick too! i hate that. my temp has a tendancy to stick at the same for days, so i'm assuming my temp for the next few days is going to be 97.7 lol. i was sick at the of AF, but nothing too bad. just want everything out of my system before june!

hi all .. could i have bit advice please ,, im considering soyisoflavones but see this thread and wondered would macca be better than soyisoflavones,, hope u can help as i want to order one or the other to start next cycle xx

Well i take both so i guess it depends on what your hoping to achieve! Maca has been great for pms and energy levels so both me and OH take it as its good for the spermies too! Its expensive but i've seen good things from it!

As for the soy, its my first month taking it! I took it CD1-5 (i meant to try it 3-7 but got confused cos i had so much spotting!!) I'm taking it because I have a late ovulation and ive heard soy is 'nature's clomid' so i'm hoping for the same effects. Im also hoping it might help my LP increase as its kinda short. I got mine from Tesco in 40mg tablets so took three before bed in case i had any side affects. I didn't!!

Hope this helps - there are a few threads on here about the soy if you want to look more into it!!

thanks linny! it makes a lot more sense now. just glad that i'm staying pretty regular. i think laila rose is a gorgeous name! my husband and i have decided on prudence madison for a girl, but as for a boy, we can't agree on anything. haha.

:hugs: are you aren't getting sick too! i hate that. my temp has a tendancy to stick at the same for days, so i'm assuming my temp for the next few days is going to be 97.7 lol. i was sick at the of AF, but nothing too bad. just want everything out of my system before june!

Awww so sweet!! It's funny i've no one boys name, i like a few! Evan, Ethan, Flynn LOL!! Maybe il have triplet boys and can use all three :rofl:

Hope i'm not getting sick, feeling ok now! You good today ? Where is your OH posted by the way? xxx

hey! aww those are cute names. i really like the name evan too :) my DH is at camp atterbury in indiana right now. he should be in hohenfels germany next go around and that's when i get to see him. after that, it's kosovo for 8-9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->