Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

haha, i hope so too. that would be weird :shrug: when i first told DH about soft cups i provided a link to the soft cups thread on here in the e-mail to him and went to sleep. i wake up the next morning to his e-mail, so freaking adorable. he said, "wow, i had to google what all that stuff meant but i think this can work and maybe it will give us our BFP!" he seriously said BFP. he even picked up on some other lingo too.

well, at least you have a cycle now and got AF so you can begin your new one. noticing any soy effects just yet? really got my fingers crossed for you. i tell my other ttc buddies, that i swear i live through ya'll vicariously since i can't get my bfp.

just to make my post longer, i really think i am lucky i get this time to myself to figure myself out. now i know what to notice as my ovulation signs, as my post ovulation signs (so i don't go symptom spotting), when af starts, everything. come on june!

Hee hee, my OH is the same. talks about BFP's and CBFM asks what my temps are every morning........!!! Bless them, i guess where lucky that they care so much they wanna get involved!

Oh you are doing absolutely the right thing, taking this time out to work out ovulation and getting to know your body! I wish I'd come off the pill a couple of yrs ago so at least my body would have got rid of all the bad hormones. Not noticed anything on the soy yet but if ovulate before CD21 then that will be something!

Am toying with lots of other ideas too like prog cream, softcups, preseed. It keeps me sane looking into all this while on this ttc rollercoaster LOL!!

Yep roll on June, you'l be armed and dangerous hee hee! I really really really hope that its your month hun xx

it is really awesome that they are so involved. i would hate if DH wasn't. he hasn't grasped the temp thing quite yet though, lol. just the lingo.

you know, i've never been on the BCP. DH and i have unprotected sex for two years and nothing. kind of makes me discouraged, but i wasn't that in tune with my body then ya know. he already has two kids so i know he's fertile, but maybe it just wasn't our time :shrug: we both worked in bars, made bad choices, now that we're both in the army and moving on..maybe it's our shot! thanks for the encouragement linny. i have even more for you! let's GO O before CD21!!

Well don't be discouraged just because you've not got pregnant before! Jeez me and OH have religiously been having unprotected sex for 11mths when i KNEW i was ovulating and still no joy! Its defo all about timing. We've just moved house which was stressful, had a rough patch a few months back which wouldn't have been a good time! Its all timing, i really believe in that!

I have friends that were together 10yrs, never used anything. Got married and she got pregnant on her honeymoon! She's now pregnant again with number two after the first was only three months old! TIMING honestly! Now you know your body, its doing all the things its supposed to so its looking good to me! Come on June wahoo!! xx

Evening Girls:wave:

Hope everyone has had a good day.

SBB...glad you're feeling better today sweets.

Linny....I'm going to have to look back over my charts for when I started taking the evil little pills:winkwink: The last time I O I had spotting from 1dpo to the :witch: and then things have gotten even more wonky eversince.
Just be careful with the progesterone cream hun because if used incorrectly it can mess up O for you, especially if you don't have low progesterone...maybe chat with your GP and see if they can test you first:hugs:

TTC...Glad you had a lovely day yesterday hun:hugs:
Of course I will let you know how the op goes...fingers, toes and everything crossed that it's going to work.
How is the TWW treating you chick? Are you :coolio:, calm and collected or slowly going :loopy:???

Never...How's your day been? What kind of dog do you have?

Kel...where are you sweets....if your out in the sun I hope your well creamed...if not...turn over:winkwink: What have you been up to chick?

Sparkle...Hope you catch that eggy sweets:hugs:

Honey08....:hi: Hun....Are you taking Maca? It's lovely to see you in the TTC section again hun. How's Morgan doing? Only seems like yesterday that you got your bfp with him and now he's 9mths....:shock:...Time flies! He looks absolutely adorable in your siggy:hugs:

Well not a huge amount to report from this end except....:shhh:maybe just maybe the spotting is stopping....It certainly has been a lot lighter today:thumbup:...and I don't thnk my chart is resembling feb's or march's....I'm hoping not anyway.

:hug:

you ladies are hilarious - just read through what I am missed...yes men do have PMS...I swear they do....

Honey - that saying in your siggy is beautiful!!!!

Welsh - I must say this tww is dragging....horrible....I am so anxious to just know either way...Of course I would prefer a bfp over a bfn but it just seems like I am in slow motion right now. My dh birthday is on may 15th, which is also my testing day. I am trying to wait till I am at least 18dpo. So either there will be much celebrating that bfp OR I will be getting completely and utterly sloshed...LOL

Hi TTC:flower:
I've just peeked at your chart babe....those are a beautiful set of crosshairs:winkwink:....I shall keep stalking with interest...whilst keeping everything crossed:hugs: You are a stronger woman than I if you manage to get to 18dpo....I usually have the girls from the "We are Family" thread stick cyber chains on my bathroom cupboard....POAS Addict here!:haha:

hahahahaha, that is funny! I have not been testing these last couple of cycles...I know it sounds weird but not knowing and hoping is better than knowing it is bfn.....those bfn's completely depress me.....I know it i weird, though I will say....if my temp keeps going up like it has I might not make it 18dpo hahahaha. I have never had a temp higher than 98.3 so if it goes higher than that I will probably break down and test.

also, please feel free to drop your comments or interpretation on my chart...it reallly helps me!!!!!

Hey welshie :hi: I really hope your bleeding is stopping and we will see a lovely temp rise for you - I'd love for you to ovulate this cycle :hugs:

TTC your chart looks great - if your temps stay high like todays it could be triphasic :D

x x x

:rofl::rofl:....Have you just given me a license to scream :test: at you in a few days TTC????....*WelshRose behave yourself!*:haha:

SBB....I'll keep you updated babe:winkwink:....Have you chart stalked...please tell me that you don't think it looks like Feb's and March's[-o<
When is your scan Lovely?:hugs:

hahahahaha, gosh do you really think I could test ina few days.....hahahaha....you are breaking me welshie....though I dont think it will take much....I am really hoping this is it for me...hahahaha

sbb - thanks, I really hope those temps stay up...I keep telling myself that the 2 glasses of wine last night made my temp higher but...I in the past 2 glasses of wine has not done that to me....so who knows....only tomorrows temp will tell!!!!!!

Constant bleeding is an unfortunate thing to have to go through! I hope it stops soon too! Sorry I havent felt very talkative today ladies. The 2ww always makes me lazy, I cant get motivated for anything so Im having another cup of Maca tea.

It does suck hun...but life goes on huh.

When are you testing? Can I add you to the front page? Hope you've caught the eggy:hugs:

hahahahaha, gosh do you really think I could test ina few days.....hahahaha....you are breaking me welshie....though I dont think it will take much....I am really hoping this is it for me...hahahaha

Aww bless ya chick...I'll keep all thoughts of bathroom cupboard contents to myself for at least another....5days:winkwink: I really hope it's your month to sweets:hugs:

SBB....I'll keep you updated babe:winkwink:....Have you chart stalked...please tell me that you don't think it looks like Feb's and March's[-o<
When is your scan Lovely?:hugs:

Yes hun I did stalk of course! I don't think it looks like Feb/March, temps are much smoother - I hope it's good! There's a member called Moxie08 - she knows a LOT about charts and what the dips etc mean - if you go into this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/309939-lucky-perving-thread.html I'm sure she'd look at your charts and might be able to shed some light...

Scan is Friday morning :D

x x x

thanks welsh - maybe you better change my test date to may 12th....haha, I think that might be more realistic.....

whit - I can understand this tww is dreadfully long. I just tried to stalk your chart but there are only 2 temps...though they look good...did you temp today?

Thanks Hun...I'm scurrying off there now to update!:thumbup:

I don't know why but I'm feeling really hopeful for this month for lots of :bfp:...Must be that spring feeling...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->