Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh I hope you are using clairvoyance for all of use welshie....hahahaha...that would be awesome if we all did this together! Join SBB on the prego train!

Yea i temped today and yesterday. Just got my thermometer so I figured it couldnt hurt to go on and do it.

well I will keep stalking your chart!!!!....hahaha..if you dont mind!

Oh I hope you are using clairvoyance for all of use welshie....hahahaha...that would be awesome if we all did this together! Join SBB on the prego train!

:haha: That gave me a chuckle out of my boredom coma. Lol!

SBB....I'll keep you updated babe:winkwink:....Have you chart stalked...please tell me that you don't think it looks like Feb's and March's[-o<
When is your scan Lovely?:hugs:

Yes hun I did stalk of course! I don't think it looks like Feb/March, temps are much smoother - I hope it's good! There's a member called Moxie08 - she knows a LOT about charts and what the dips etc mean - if you go into this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/309939-lucky-perving-thread.html I'm sure she'd look at your charts and might be able to shed some light...

Scan is Friday morning :D

x x x

Thank you so much for that Babe...I will definately check it out.
I have to tell you...I have just been to the loo and.....NO sign of any spotting...My tummy is feeling kinda I was going to say crampy but it's not really cramps just sharp little niggles....could it be O twinges....OH GOD I HOPE SO...Just the thought of it has a cheshire cat grin plastered all over my face:haha: C'mon Ovary you can do it!!

Big love hun:kiss:

Oh Welshie I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope it's ovulation :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

x x x x

Lol Whitbit I just checked your chart too - it's a bit bare :haha: but that temp rise does look nice! Keep it up it's good to just get into the habit of temping...

x x x

haha Im laughing at myself for even posting the temps. :rofl: Thank you though, SBB :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjhi8htHSc

He he I wasn't taking the piss :D

You have to start temping somewhere and when you get your thermometer is as good a time as any!

Lol that video is funny! I can't watch it all as my internet is crap in the evening (that's living in the country for you). I can't believe there's an ovulation celebration song!!!

x x x

:rofl: I know.. one of the ladies posted it in the 2ww and you were making so many :yipee: little men with ovulation I thought, hey. LOL

Sorry to bust in but can anyone here let me know where in the UK they got their macca? Popped into Holland and Barratt today but they only had it in a mix with horny goat weed. I'm looking for something to boost OH's swimmers :) Cheers

Morning Everyone:wave:

Whitbit....Thankyou hun for posting the Ovulation celebration....if the vibes didn't work all the laughing will have...that lil eggy will have been shaken out:rofl::rofl:
Looking forward to seeing more temps chick!

I hope everyone has a good day planned. I'm not upto much today, dropping my pickle off at school and then heading straight to the gym.

Big :hugs: xx

Youre very welcome! Sending O vibes too! Im just now going to sleep here at 2 am, getting up at 7 so hopefully my sleep gets put right. I havent been to the gym in4 days! Have fun at it, I hope to go today after my orthodontist appt (love finally being able to afford it) Have a good day hun!

Good morning maca ladies, hope you are all well :hugs:

I can see you were all busy last night lol. Im sorry i cant comment when you talk about your charts and temps, it's been years since i have charted and cant remember too much. I do enjoy reading your post though and i am taking it all in. You lot are a real tonic sometimes you make me giggle.

I hope you dont mind me having a moan this morning but my DH is really begining to bug me. He has never really been one for lots of :sex: i dont think he has a very high sex drive :nope: It's never been a problem as these last couple of years we have been recovering from our DD who didn't sleep through the night until she was 3 :growlmad:.
My problem is it seems to be getting worse. Yesterday i had my CB smiley face, i didnt tell him as i didn't want to add any pressure. I arranged for my MIL to have the kids so we could spend the afternoon together we did have :sex: but he didn't seem that into it :nope:
I did try again last night as i thought if i could get it in twice i would stand a better chance of catching that little eggy, but :growlmad: no :sex: so i told him i had my smiley face but still a big fat :nope:
So here i am this morning worried im not going to catch the egg as i know we probably wont :sex: until the weekend now.
I thought the maca may perk him up but it hasn't it's just made me worse lol I feel like a sex addict :dohh:
Sorry for the moan ladies :hugs: xxxxx

Sorry to bust in but can anyone here let me know where in the UK they got their macca? Popped into Holland and Barratt today but they only had it in a mix with horny goat weed. I'm looking for something to boost OH's swimmers :) Cheers

healthydirect.com x

Ah sparkle sorry dh is being a pain.... My oh was like that too, he doesn't have a high sex drive and the maca didn't really help unfortuntely... I couldn't tell him when I was ovulating because the pressure was too much...

I know how upsetting it can be, they just don't understand how short the window of opportunity is...

I'm not sure what to suggest. I just had to trick my oh into bed loads this month... Wasn't very easy though...!

Sorry Hun I don't know what to suggest? Perhaps you could just say that while you're trying you need to do it every other day so he'd better get in the mood!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->